|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
(b) Cake and soup.
(c) Cheese and olives.
2. In The Clouds, what is the First Creditor collecting for?
(a) The pony.
(b) The ash-colored horse.
(c) The stable fees.
(d) The chariot.
3. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
4. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Shares it with everybody.
(b) Buries it in the ground.
(c) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(d) Hides it in his cellar.
5. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
(a) A plant.
(c) A doorman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Strepsiades's bed when he tries to go to sleep?
2. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
3. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
4. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
5. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)