|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(c) Lamp wicks.
2. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Singing bawdy songs.
(b) Drinking with dancing girls.
(c) Playing music on the lute.
(d) Dancing with his daughters.
3. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
4. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
(b) The Third Messanger.
(d) Nobody, they go their own way.
5. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
(a) He gives him wine.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) He shares the peace.
(d) He gives him food.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
2. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
3. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
4. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
5. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)