|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
(b) A robust solder from Sparta.
(c) An adolescent with a rooster.
(d) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
2. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) Be taken to the doctor.
(b) Be carried home.
(c) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(d) Be brougut back to battle.
3. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
(a) The Third Messanger.
(c) Nobody, they go their own way.
4. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
(a) A boring little baby.
(b) Unable to communicate.
(c) Smarter than everyone.
(d) Liked by too many people.
5. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
2. In The Clouds, who is "the bravest man that has performed the greatest number of labors"?
3. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
4. What did Dercetes lose?
5. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)