|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
2. How does Socrates feel about teaching Pheidippides?
(a) Socrates refuses to take Pheidippides as a student in the school.
(b) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be easy to teach.
(c) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be difficult to teach.
(d) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be exciting to teach.
3. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(c) Lamp wicks.
4. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
(a) Athenian Women.
(b) Athenian Warriors.
(c) Athenian Food.
(d) The Gods.
5. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
(a) Makes fun of him.
(b) Helps him dress.
(c) Packs him food to take with him.
(d) Readies his horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
2. In The Clouds, who is "the bravest man that has performed the greatest number of labors"?
3. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
4. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
5. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)