|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
(a) The Third Messanger.
(d) Nobody, they go their own way.
2. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
(c) The Chorus Leader.
3. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) Be carried home.
(b) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(c) Be brougut back to battle.
(d) Be taken to the doctor.
4. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
(a) A full wine-skin.
(b) Many dancing girls.
(c) A basket of food.
5. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
(a) He wants to take a nap.
(b) Clean up the mess from his cooking.
(c) Dinner with the Priest of Dionysus.
(d) To eat the dinner he prepared earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
2. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
3. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
4. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
5. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)