|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(b) Lamp wicks.
2. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
3. The Third Messenger announces what?
(a) The war is over.
(b) Lamachus wounded his ankle.
(c) Dikaiopolis is arrested.
(d) It is time to drink wine.
4. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
(a) Foot Massage.
5. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
(a) Ask them to leave, or set their homes on fire.
(b) Ask them to leave, or smoke them out.
(c) Aske them to leave, or burn all their gowns and robes at home.
(d) Ask them to leave, or go on a sex strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
2. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
3. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
4. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
5. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)