|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(d) Lamp wicks.
2. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An adolescent with a hen.
(b) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
(c) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
(d) A robust soldier from a distant land.
3. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
(b) The Chorus of Women.
(c) The Chorus of Old Men.
4. As The Chorus of Old Men slowly get their fires going, who runs to the scene?
(a) The Chorus of Old Women.
(d) The Chorus of Young Women.
5. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
(a) Aske them to leave, or burn all their gowns and robes at home.
(b) Ask them to leave, or smoke them out.
(c) Ask them to leave, or set their homes on fire.
(d) Ask them to leave, or go on a sex strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
2. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
3. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
4. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
5. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)