|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Share his peace.
(c) Continue selling in his market.
(d) Cook for everyone else.
2. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
(a) Making a peace offering.
(b) Being carried by two soldiers.
(c) Pouring a drink.
(d) Carrying loot from his spoils.
3. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
(a) Ask them to leave, or smoke them out.
(b) Aske them to leave, or burn all their gowns and robes at home.
(c) Ask them to leave, or go on a sex strike.
(d) Ask them to leave, or set their homes on fire.
4. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
(d) Foot Massage.
5. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
(b) The Chorus of Old Men.
(c) The Chorus of Women.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Third Messenger announces what?
2. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
3. In The Clouds, who is "the bravest man that has performed the greatest number of labors"?
4. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
5. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)