|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
2. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
(a) Fear strike the last to finish.
(b) Hail to the champion.
(c) Hurry all you others.
(d) Stone the winner.
3. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
4. What did Dercetes lose?
(a) His wife.
(b) His oxen.
(c) His job.
(d) His slaves.
5. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
(a) Clean up the mess from his cooking.
(b) Dinner with the Priest of Dionysus.
(c) He wants to take a nap.
(d) To eat the dinner he prepared earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
2. Now that Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes all of the fascinating things learned in the school, how does Pheidippdes feel about learning?
3. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
4. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
5. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)