|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
(a) Making a peace offering.
(b) Being carried by two soldiers.
(c) Pouring a drink.
(d) Carrying loot from his spoils.
2. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
(a) He is wounded.
(b) He deserts the Athenian army.
(c) He is caught by the enemy.
(d) He earns glory for Athens.
3. What did Dercetes lose?
(a) His slaves.
(b) His job.
(c) His wife.
(d) His oxen.
4. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
(a) The Chorus Leader.
5. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) A robust solder from Sparta.
(b) An adolescent with a rooster.
(c) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
(d) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
2. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
3. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
4. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
5. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)