|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
(a) Jugs of wine.
(b) Pitchers of water.
(c) Cups of sugar.
(d) Bowls of flour.
2. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
(a) He gives him food.
(b) He shares the peace.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) He gives him wine.
3. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(a) The Leader.
4. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
5. As The Chorus of Old Men slowly get their fires going, who runs to the scene?
(b) The Chorus of Old Women.
(c) The Chorus of Young Women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
2. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
3. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
4. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
5. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)