|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
(a) Athenian Food.
(b) Athenian Women.
(c) Athenian Warriors.
(d) The Gods.
2. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
(a) Cook for everyone else.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Continue selling in his market.
(d) Share his peace.
3. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
(a) Hurry all you others.
(b) Hail to the champion.
(c) Fear strike the last to finish.
(d) Stone the winner.
4. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
(b) The Magistrate.
(d) The First Old Woman.
5. As quoted in Lysistrata, complete Euripides' statement. "There is no beast so shameless as a ____"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
2. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
3. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
4. What does Pheidippdes want to do with his father before Strepsiades brings out the rooster and hen?
5. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)