|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
(a) Continue selling in his market.
(b) Share his peace.
(c) Cook for everyone else.
(d) Go to bed.
2. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
(a) The Bride is tired of polishing the groom's shield.
(b) The Bride cannot harvest the farm without the Groom.
(c) The Bride needs the Groom to fix the roof.
(d) The Bride wants to enjoy the honeymoon with the Groom.
3. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
(a) Athenian Food.
(b) Athenian Warriors.
(c) Athenian Women.
(d) The Gods.
4. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
5. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
(a) Unable to communicate.
(b) A boring little baby.
(c) Liked by too many people.
(d) Smarter than everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes all of the fascinating things learned in the school, how does Pheidippdes feel about learning?
2. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
3. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
4. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
5. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)