|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
(a) Makes fun of him.
(b) Helps him dress.
(c) Readies his horse.
(d) Packs him food to take with him.
2. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
(a) The Chorus of Women.
(c) The Chorus of Old Men.
3. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
(a) Many dancing girls.
(c) A full wine-skin.
(d) A basket of food.
4. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Cook for everyone else.
(c) Continue selling in his market.
(d) Share his peace.
5. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Singing bawdy songs.
(b) Drinking with dancing girls.
(c) Playing music on the lute.
(d) Dancing with his daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. As quoted in Lysistrata, complete Euripides' statement. "There is no beast so shameless as a ____"?
2. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
3. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
4. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
5. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)