|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As The Chorus of Old Men slowly get their fires going, who runs to the scene?
(b) The Chorus of Young Women.
(c) The Chorus of Old Women.
2. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
3. What does Right talk about in his big speech, debating with Wrong?
(a) There's no need to discipline children.
(b) The good old days when people were decent.
(c) Young boys should eat expensive fish.
(d) Children should be allowed to speak their mind.
4. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Playing music on the lute.
(b) Drinking with dancing girls.
(c) Singing bawdy songs.
(d) Dancing with his daughters.
5. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
(a) He gives him food.
(b) He shares the peace.
(c) He gives him wine.
(d) He doesn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
2. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
3. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
4. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
5. The Chorus of Old Men primarily condemn what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)