|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Third Messenger announces what?
(a) Dikaiopolis is arrested.
(b) Lamachus wounded his ankle.
(c) It is time to drink wine.
(d) The war is over.
2. What pair enter from the school as Strepsiades instructs Socrates what to teach Pheidippides?
(a) Love and Hate.
(b) Light and Dark.
(c) Right and Wrong.
(d) War and Peace.
3. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
(a) Cook for everyone else.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Share his peace.
(d) Continue selling in his market.
4. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(d) The Leader.
5. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
(a) The Bride wants to enjoy the honeymoon with the Groom.
(b) The Bride needs the Groom to fix the roof.
(c) The Bride is tired of polishing the groom's shield.
(d) The Bride cannot harvest the farm without the Groom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
2. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
3. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
4. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
5. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)