|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) He gives him food.
(c) He shares the peace.
(d) He gives him wine.
2. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
(a) Ask them to leave, or smoke them out.
(b) Ask them to leave, or set their homes on fire.
(c) Ask them to leave, or go on a sex strike.
(d) Aske them to leave, or burn all their gowns and robes at home.
3. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(a) Lamp wicks.
4. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
5. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
(a) Athenian Women.
(b) The Gods.
(c) Athenian Warriors.
(d) Athenian Food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
2. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
3. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
4. As The Chorus of Old Men slowly get their fires going, who runs to the scene?
5. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)