|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
(a) The Chorus Leader.
2. The Third Messenger announces what?
(a) Lamachus wounded his ankle.
(b) It is time to drink wine.
(c) Dikaiopolis is arrested.
(d) The war is over.
3. How does Socrates feel about teaching Pheidippides?
(a) Socrates refuses to take Pheidippides as a student in the school.
(b) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be difficult to teach.
(c) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be easy to teach.
(d) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be exciting to teach.
4. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
(a) Olive wood logs, torches, and live coals.
(b) Ambrosia, nectar, and apples.
(c) Wine, honey, and olives.
(d) Thrushes, axes, and spears.
5. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
2. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
3. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
4. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
5. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)