|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pheidippdes want to do with his father before Strepsiades brings out the rooster and hen?
(a) Defend his father from the creditors.
(b) Go to school with him.
(c) Buy his father a horse.
(d) Get him certified insane or contact the undertaker.
2. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
(a) Unable to communicate.
(b) Liked by too many people.
(c) A boring little baby.
(d) Smarter than everyone.
3. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
(a) Jugs of wine.
(b) Cups of sugar.
(c) Pitchers of water.
(d) Bowls of flour.
4. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
5. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) He gives him wine.
(c) He shares the peace.
(d) He gives him food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
2. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
3. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
4. How does Socrates feel about teaching Pheidippides?
5. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)