|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
2. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
3. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(b) Lamp wicks.
4. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
(a) The Third Messanger.
(b) Nobody, they go their own way.
5. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
(a) The Bride needs the Groom to fix the roof.
(b) The Bride wants to enjoy the honeymoon with the Groom.
(c) The Bride cannot harvest the farm without the Groom.
(d) The Bride is tired of polishing the groom's shield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Right talk about in his big speech, debating with Wrong?
2. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
3. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
4. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
5. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)