|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Socrates feel about teaching Pheidippides?
(a) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be exciting to teach.
(b) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be difficult to teach.
(c) Socrates refuses to take Pheidippides as a student in the school.
(d) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be easy to teach.
2. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
3. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
(a) Nobody, they go their own way.
(c) The Third Messanger.
4. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
(a) The Bride is tired of polishing the groom's shield.
(b) The Bride needs the Groom to fix the roof.
(c) The Bride wants to enjoy the honeymoon with the Groom.
(d) The Bride cannot harvest the farm without the Groom.
5. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
(d) Foot Massage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dercetes lose?
2. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
3. Now that Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes all of the fascinating things learned in the school, how does Pheidippdes feel about learning?
4. The Chorus of Old Men primarily condemn what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
5. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)