|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) Be taken to the doctor.
(b) Be carried home.
(c) Be brougut back to battle.
(d) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
2. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
3. What does Right talk about in his big speech, debating with Wrong?
(a) Children should be allowed to speak their mind.
(b) There's no need to discipline children.
(c) The good old days when people were decent.
(d) Young boys should eat expensive fish.
4. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
(b) An adolescent with a hen.
(c) A robust soldier from a distant land.
(d) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
5. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
(a) Continue selling in his market.
(b) Share his peace.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Cook for everyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Third Messenger announces what?
2. As quoted in Lysistrata, complete Euripides' statement. "There is no beast so shameless as a ____"?
3. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
4. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
5. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)