|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An adolescent with a hen.
(b) A robust soldier from a distant land.
(c) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
(d) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
2. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
(a) He earns glory for Athens.
(b) He deserts the Athenian army.
(c) He is caught by the enemy.
(d) He is wounded.
3. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) Be carried home.
(b) Be brougut back to battle.
(c) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(d) Be taken to the doctor.
4. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
(a) Ambrosia, nectar, and apples.
(b) Thrushes, axes, and spears.
(c) Wine, honey, and olives.
(d) Olive wood logs, torches, and live coals.
5. What pair enter from the school as Strepsiades instructs Socrates what to teach Pheidippides?
(a) Right and Wrong.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) Love and Hate.
(d) Light and Dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
2. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
3. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
4. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
5. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)