|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
(a) Jugs of wine.
(b) Bowls of flour.
(c) Cups of sugar.
(d) Pitchers of water.
2. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
(a) The Chorus of Women.
(c) The Chorus of Old Men.
3. What did Dercetes lose?
(a) His wife.
(b) His slaves.
(c) His oxen.
(d) His job.
4. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
(c) Foot Massage.
5. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
2. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
3. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
4. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
5. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)