|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(c) The Leader.
2. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
(a) The Magistrate.
(d) The First Old Woman.
3. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
(c) The Chorus Leader.
4. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
(a) Athenian Food.
(b) The Gods.
(c) Athenian Women.
(d) Athenian Warriors.
5. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
(b) A robust soldier from a distant land.
(c) An adolescent with a hen.
(d) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pheidippdes want to do with his father before Strepsiades brings out the rooster and hen?
2. The Third Messenger announces what?
3. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
4. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
5. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)