|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
(a) He wants to take a nap.
(b) To eat the dinner he prepared earlier.
(c) Clean up the mess from his cooking.
(d) Dinner with the Priest of Dionysus.
2. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
(a) The Chorus Leader.
3. The Third Messenger announces what?
(a) Dikaiopolis is arrested.
(b) The war is over.
(c) Lamachus wounded his ankle.
(d) It is time to drink wine.
4. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
(a) Pitchers of water.
(b) Jugs of wine.
(c) Bowls of flour.
(d) Cups of sugar.
5. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Clouds, who is "the bravest man that has performed the greatest number of labors"?
2. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
3. What did Dercetes lose?
4. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
5. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)