The Acharnians, Part 1
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(a) The Acharnians.
(c) The Crier.
2. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(a) The Ambassador.
3. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) One drachma.
(b) Four dracmas.
(c) Ten drachmas.
(d) Two drachmas.
4. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(a) "The Great King's Eye."
5. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(b) Two dancing girls.
(c) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(d) Wrong and Right.
6. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(a) The Thinkery.
(b) The Temple of Athena.
(c) The City Mansion.
7. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
8. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(c) A second King's Eye.
(d) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
This section contains 4,891 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)