The Acharnians, Part 1
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(a) The Acharnians.
(d) The Crier.
2. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(a) The Ambassador.
3. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) One drachma.
(b) Two drachmas.
(c) Ten drachmas.
(d) Four dracmas.
4. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(a) "The Great King's Eye."
5. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Wrong and Right.
(b) Two dancing girls.
(c) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(d) Cleisthenes and Strato.
6. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(a) The Temple of Athena.
(b) The Thinkery.
(d) The City Mansion.
7. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
8. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(a) A second King's Eye.
(c) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
This section contains 4,891 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)