The Acharnians, Part 1
* The Acharnians, Part 1.
* Dikaiopolis waits outside the assembly in Athens to discuss peace.
* Two ambassadors come. Both draw on generous allowances from the government, much to Dikaiopolis's disapproval.
* Dikaiopolis, tired of the corruption, contracts Amphitheus to make peace for his family with Sparta. Amphitheus returns but followed by the angry Chorus of Acharnians.
The Acharnians, Part 2
* The Acharnians, Part 2.
* The Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis making his peace sacrifice and want to stone him for treason.
* Dikaiopolis pleads his case in a costume borrowed from Euripides to gain sympathy.
* Dikaiopolis explains that the war is as much the Megarians fault as Sparta, which splits the Chorus of Acharnians in two.
The Acharnians, Part 3
* The Acharnians, Part 3.
* With his newly acquired peace, Dikaiopolis sets up a market so he may trade with others.
* Dikaiopolis buys two girls from a Megarian in exchange for some salt and...
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)