|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
2. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
3. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
4. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
5. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
2. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
3. Why had Eduardo's shares gone up to 34% in the new legal documents he was asked to sign?
4. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
5. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
6. What was Mark's attitude about the legal issue between himself and Eduardo?
7. What happened after Eduardo's first day at his internship at the investment banking firm?
8. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
9. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
10. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mark seems to be avoiding the twins when he is creating his own version of a campus connection website.
Part 1: Do you think that Mark intentionally stole the idea from the twins?
Part 2: How do you think you would feel if you were in the twins' position?
Part 3: What would you have done if you didn't want to work on a project with someone anymore?
Essay Topic 2
The Winklevoss twins have an idea to create a new site, and they want Mark to be a part of history with them.
Part 1: Do you think that Harvard Connection is the original Facebook?
Part 2: Why didn't the twins take more agressive action against Mark earlier?
Part 3: How do you think you would respond if it seemed like someone stole your ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Mark is thought to possibly have gotten into the dorms in order to hack the facebooks.
Part 1: Do you think Mark would have had the courage to go into the other dorms?
Part 2: Why do you think that Mark wanted to hack into the facebooks?
Part 3: What would you do if you learned that someone else hacked into your Facebook account?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)