Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
Essay Topic 1
The president of Harvard is uninterested by the issues that the twins have with Mark and decides to tell them to handle the matter on their own time.
Part 1: Do you think Mark's actions should be a concern for Harvard?
Part 2: Why do you think the twins thought the president of the university would help them?
Part 3: Who would you go to if you were in the twins' position? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Eduardo, as a part of his initiation, has to carry around a chicken and keep it alive.
Part 1: Do you think carrying around a chicken shows that a person is group material?
Part 2: Why do you think sororities and other groups make students do such strange things?
Part 3: How do you think you would have cared for the chicken?
Essay Topic 3
Mark wants to create Facebook, at first, to redeem himself from the Facemash debacle.
Part 1: Do you think Mark's reputation will be forever damaged by the Facemash site?
Part 2: How would you feel about a friend who created a site that compared people's looks?
Part 3: Why do you think Mark wants to redeem himself?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)