Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
Essay Topic 1
Because of the money that Eduardo invests in Facebook from the start, he feels he has a right to be involved in decision making.
Part 1: Do you think that being an investor makes a person immediately involved in decision making?
Part 2: Why do you think that Mark doesn't seem to care about the money Eduardo has invested?
Part 3: What rights do you think an investor has when they invest in a company? Do they have a say in what happens?
Essay Topic 2
The Winklevoss twins have an idea to create a new site, and they want Mark to be a part of history with them.
Part 1: Do you think that Harvard Connection is the original Facebook?
Part 2: Why didn't the twins take more agressive action against Mark earlier?
Part 3: How do you think you would respond if it seemed like someone stole your ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Mark feels inspired by the words that Bill Gates shares at the lecture at Harvard, especially about dropping out of college and about AI.
Part 1: Do you think it's necessary to have a high class education to succeed in life?
Part 2: Why do you think Bill Gates inspires Mark?
Part 3: What person would inspire you to do more with your life?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)