|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
Essay Topic 1
Mark feels inspired by the words that Bill Gates shares at the lecture at Harvard, especially about dropping out of college and about AI.
Part 1: Do you think it's necessary to have a high class education to succeed in life?
Part 2: Why do you think Bill Gates inspires Mark?
Part 3: What person would inspire you to do more with your life?
Essay Topic 2
Mark seems to be avoiding the twins when he is creating his own version of a campus connection website.
Part 1: Do you think that Mark intentionally stole the idea from the twins?
Part 2: How do you think you would feel if you were in the twins' position?
Part 3: What would you have done if you didn't want to work on a project with someone anymore?
Essay Topic 3
Part of the appeal of thefacebook is that it would have an undercurrent of sex, with the posting of one's relationship status.
Part 1: Do you think college focuses a lot on getting in and getting out of relationships?
Part 2: Do you think sites like Facebook are a good way to meet people to date?
Part 3: Would you post your relationship status on your Facebook profile?
This section contains 1,504 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)