Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
In the end, Mark settles with the twins and with Eduardo, though the settlement amounts are not published.
Part 1: Do you agree that the settlement was a good idea?
Part 2: Why do you think Eduardo's name is back on the masthead of Facebook?
Part 3: How do you think Facebook has been changed by the legal proceedings?
Because of the money that Eduardo invests in Facebook from the start, he feels he has a right to be involved in decision making.
Part 1: Do you think that being an investor makes a person immediately involved in decision making?
Part 2: Why do you think that Mark doesn't seem to care about the money Eduardo has invested?
Part 3: What rights do you think an investor has when they invest in a company? Do they have a say in what happens?
Mark doesn't take meetings with the investors very seriously, and it shows when he and Eduardo begin to meet with them.
Part 1: Why do you think that Mark isn't interested in investors?
Part 2: How would you behave if you were in an investor meeting?
Part 3: Do you think that Mark needs to grow up in order to make Facebook interesting to investors?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)