|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
2. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
3. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
4. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
5. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
2. What happened after the crew competition in England which showed the twins just how powerful thefacebook had become?
3. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
4. What did the lawyer tell Eduardo about how he was going to be related to Facebook?
5. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
6. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
7. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
8. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
9. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
10. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mark doesn't seem to have any interest in monetizing the website, even though Eduardo says that it needs to be happen.
Part 1: What are the benefits of monetizing the Facebook site?
Part 2: What might be some of the reasons why Mark isn't interested in monetizing the website?
Part 3: Do you think that making money from the site is a good idea at the start?
Essay Topic 2
Mark is thought to possibly have gotten into the dorms in order to hack the facebooks.
Part 1: Do you think Mark would have had the courage to go into the other dorms?
Part 2: Why do you think that Mark wanted to hack into the facebooks?
Part 3: What would you do if you learned that someone else hacked into your Facebook account?
Essay Topic 3
Mark seems to be avoiding the twins when he is creating his own version of a campus connection website.
Part 1: Do you think that Mark intentionally stole the idea from the twins?
Part 2: How do you think you would feel if you were in the twins' position?
Part 3: What would you have done if you didn't want to work on a project with someone anymore?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)