|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
2. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
3. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
4. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
5. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
2. What happened after the crew competition in England which showed the twins just how powerful thefacebook had become?
3. What was Mark's attitude about the legal issue between himself and Eduardo?
4. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
5. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
6. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
7. What did Mark say in an email that he sent to Eduardo during the first part of this chapter?
8. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
9. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
10. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mark wants to create Facebook, at first, to redeem himself from the Facemash debacle.
Part 1: Do you think Mark's reputation will be forever damaged by the Facemash site?
Part 2: How would you feel about a friend who created a site that compared people's looks?
Part 3: Why do you think Mark wants to redeem himself?
Essay Topic 2
Mark writes a blog about creating a website that compares the female students to farm animals as a result of being rejected by a girl one night at a bar.
Part 1: Do you think Mark is a good person?
Part 2: Why do you think Mark wants to take out his anger on someone else?
Part 3: What would you do if you were rejected by a person that you were attracted to?
Essay Topic 3
Facebook seems to be popular because of it connects people who already know each other.
Part 1: Why do you think Facebook is so popular today?
Part 2: What are your impressions of Facebook and how it connects you to others?
Part 3: Do you think Facebook is something that helps society as a whole?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)