|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
2. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
3. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
4. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
5. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
Essay Topic 1
The twins find out that Mark is launching another site and they are furious with him.
Part 1: Do you think the twins have a right to be angry?
Part 2: Do you think that their idea was intellectual property or just a fun idea?
Part 3: Why do you think Mark didn't let the twins know about his other project?
Essay Topic 2
Mark is thought to possibly have gotten into the dorms in order to hack the facebooks.
Part 1: Do you think Mark would have had the courage to go into the other dorms?
Part 2: Why do you think that Mark wanted to hack into the facebooks?
Part 3: What would you do if you learned that someone else hacked into your Facebook account?
Essay Topic 3
Mark seems to be avoiding the twins when he is creating his own version of a campus connection website.
Part 1: Do you think that Mark intentionally stole the idea from the twins?
Part 2: How do you think you would feel if you were in the twins' position?
Part 3: What would you have done if you didn't want to work on a project with someone anymore?
This section contains 1,468 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)