|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
2. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
3. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
4. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
5. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
2. What was Mark's attitude about the legal issue between himself and Eduardo?
3. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
4. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
5. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
6. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
7. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
8. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
9. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
10. What did Sean think about the name of Mark's new site - thefacebook?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The president of Harvard is uninterested by the issues that the twins have with Mark and decides to tell them to handle the matter on their own time.
Part 1: Do you think Mark's actions should be a concern for Harvard?
Part 2: Why do you think the twins thought the president of the university would help them?
Part 3: Who would you go to if you were in the twins' position? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Mark writes a blog about creating a website that compares the female students to farm animals as a result of being rejected by a girl one night at a bar.
Part 1: Do you think Mark is a good person?
Part 2: Why do you think Mark wants to take out his anger on someone else?
Part 3: What would you do if you were rejected by a person that you were attracted to?
Essay Topic 3
The Winklevoss twins have an idea to create a new site, and they want Mark to be a part of history with them.
Part 1: Do you think that Harvard Connection is the original Facebook?
Part 2: Why didn't the twins take more agressive action against Mark earlier?
Part 3: How do you think you would respond if it seemed like someone stole your ideas?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)