Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
Essay Topic 1
Eduardo, as a part of his initiation, has to carry around a chicken and keep it alive.
Part 1: Do you think carrying around a chicken shows that a person is group material?
Part 2: Why do you think sororities and other groups make students do such strange things?
Part 3: How do you think you would have cared for the chicken?
Essay Topic 2
Mark admits that he led the twins on, but that he didn't sign anything, so he doesn't take the cease and desist letter seriously.
Part 1: Do you think you would have reacted differently if you'd received a cease and desist letter?
Part 2: Why do you think Mark decided to be less affected by the letter?
Part 3: How do you think a person needs to respond to a letter like this?
Essay Topic 3
Mark doesn't seem to have any interest in monetizing the website, even though Eduardo says that it needs to be happen.
Part 1: What are the benefits of monetizing the Facebook site?
Part 2: What might be some of the reasons why Mark isn't interested in monetizing the website?
Part 3: Do you think that making money from the site is a good idea at the start?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)