|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
3. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
4. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
5. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the lawyer tell Eduardo about how he was going to be related to Facebook?
2. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
3. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
4. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
5. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
6. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
7. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
8. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
9. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
10. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mark seems to be avoiding the twins when he is creating his own version of a campus connection website.
Part 1: Do you think that Mark intentionally stole the idea from the twins?
Part 2: How do you think you would feel if you were in the twins' position?
Part 3: What would you have done if you didn't want to work on a project with someone anymore?
Essay Topic 2
Mark doesn't take meetings with the investors very seriously, and it shows when he and Eduardo begin to meet with them.
Part 1: Why do you think that Mark isn't interested in investors?
Part 2: How would you behave if you were in an investor meeting?
Part 3: Do you think that Mark needs to grow up in order to make Facebook interesting to investors?
Essay Topic 3
Eduardo is approached by another person to be a part of the Phoenix, as he is known for being a part of a hedge fund family.
Part 1: Should wealth give someone an increased advantage in terms of getting into a club?
Part 2: Do you think that money plays a part in whether a person gets to be in a club or not?
Part 3: How do you think your wealth affects your life?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)