|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
2. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
3. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
4. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
5. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
2. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
3. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
4. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
5. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
6. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
7. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
8. What happened after Eduardo's first day at his internship at the investment banking firm?
9. What was Mark's attitude about the legal issue between himself and Eduardo?
10. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mark feels inspired by the words that Bill Gates shares at the lecture at Harvard, especially about dropping out of college and about AI.
Part 1: Do you think it's necessary to have a high class education to succeed in life?
Part 2: Why do you think Bill Gates inspires Mark?
Part 3: What person would inspire you to do more with your life?
Essay Topic 2
Mark admits that he led the twins on, but that he didn't sign anything, so he doesn't take the cease and desist letter seriously.
Part 1: Do you think you would have reacted differently if you'd received a cease and desist letter?
Part 2: Why do you think Mark decided to be less affected by the letter?
Part 3: How do you think a person needs to respond to a letter like this?
Essay Topic 3
Mark wants to create Facebook, at first, to redeem himself from the Facemash debacle.
Part 1: Do you think Mark's reputation will be forever damaged by the Facemash site?
Part 2: How would you feel about a friend who created a site that compared people's looks?
Part 3: Why do you think Mark wants to redeem himself?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)