|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
2. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
3. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
4. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
5. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Eduardo is approached by another person to be a part of the Phoenix, as he is known for being a part of a hedge fund family.
Part 1: Should wealth give someone an increased advantage in terms of getting into a club?
Part 2: Do you think that money plays a part in whether a person gets to be in a club or not?
Part 3: How do you think your wealth affects your life?
Essay Topic 2
Mark seems to be avoiding the twins when he is creating his own version of a campus connection website.
Part 1: Do you think that Mark intentionally stole the idea from the twins?
Part 2: How do you think you would feel if you were in the twins' position?
Part 3: What would you have done if you didn't want to work on a project with someone anymore?
Essay Topic 3
Because of the money that Eduardo invests in Facebook from the start, he feels he has a right to be involved in decision making.
Part 1: Do you think that being an investor makes a person immediately involved in decision making?
Part 2: Why do you think that Mark doesn't seem to care about the money Eduardo has invested?
Part 3: What rights do you think an investor has when they invest in a company? Do they have a say in what happens?
This section contains 1,494 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)