Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
Essay Topic 1
Mark seems to be avoiding the twins when he is creating his own version of a campus connection website.
Part 1: Do you think that Mark intentionally stole the idea from the twins?
Part 2: How do you think you would feel if you were in the twins' position?
Part 3: What would you have done if you didn't want to work on a project with someone anymore?
Essay Topic 2
Eduardo is approached by another person to be a part of the Phoenix, as he is known for being a part of a hedge fund family.
Part 1: Should wealth give someone an increased advantage in terms of getting into a club?
Part 2: Do you think that money plays a part in whether a person gets to be in a club or not?
Part 3: How do you think your wealth affects your life?
Essay Topic 3
Mark writes a blog about creating a website that compares the female students to farm animals as a result of being rejected by a girl one night at a bar.
Part 1: Do you think Mark is a good person?
Part 2: Why do you think Mark wants to take out his anger on someone else?
Part 3: What would you do if you were rejected by a person that you were attracted to?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)