|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
2. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
3. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
4. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
5. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
2. What did Mark learn about Divya and Tyler when he showed the email to Eduardo?
3. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
4. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
5. What did Mark have to do when he went before the ad board at Harvard?
6. What are some of the things that people could do when they were using thefacebook?
7. What did Eduardo think happened between the twins and Mark?
8. At the beginning, what would be the exclusivity of thefacebook?
9. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
10. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mark wants to create Facebook, at first, to redeem himself from the Facemash debacle.
Part 1: Do you think Mark's reputation will be forever damaged by the Facemash site?
Part 2: How would you feel about a friend who created a site that compared people's looks?
Part 3: Why do you think Mark wants to redeem himself?
Essay Topic 2
Facebook seems to be popular because of it connects people who already know each other.
Part 1: Why do you think Facebook is so popular today?
Part 2: What are your impressions of Facebook and how it connects you to others?
Part 3: Do you think Facebook is something that helps society as a whole?
Essay Topic 3
Eduardo is approached by another person to be a part of the Phoenix, as he is known for being a part of a hedge fund family.
Part 1: Should wealth give someone an increased advantage in terms of getting into a club?
Part 2: Do you think that money plays a part in whether a person gets to be in a club or not?
Part 3: How do you think your wealth affects your life?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)