|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
2. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
3. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
4. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
5. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
2. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
3. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
4. What did Eduardo get recognized for when he was at the first Phoenix gathering at the start of the book?
5. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
6. What did Eduardo know about Mark Zuckerberg at the start of this story?
7. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
8. What are some of the things that people could do when they were using thefacebook?
9. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
10. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Eduardo, as a part of his initiation, has to carry around a chicken and keep it alive.
Part 1: Do you think carrying around a chicken shows that a person is group material?
Part 2: Why do you think sororities and other groups make students do such strange things?
Part 3: How do you think you would have cared for the chicken?
Essay Topic 2
The Winklevoss twins have an idea to create a new site, and they want Mark to be a part of history with them.
Part 1: Do you think that Harvard Connection is the original Facebook?
Part 2: Why didn't the twins take more agressive action against Mark earlier?
Part 3: How do you think you would respond if it seemed like someone stole your ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Sean Parker is a genius, but he also caused a lot of problems in his own company building.
Part 1: Why do you think Sean has had so many troubles in the past with his businesses?
Part 2: Do you think that Sean is someone that Mark should use as an ally?
Part 3: How do you think Sean's influence could hurt Facebook?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)