Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
2. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
3. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
4. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
5. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
6. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
7. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
8. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
9. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
10. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
Because of the money that Eduardo invests in Facebook from the start, he feels he has a right to be involved in decision making.
Part 1: Do you think that being an investor makes a person immediately involved in decision making?
Part 2: Why do you think that Mark doesn't seem to care about the money Eduardo has invested?
Part 3: What rights do you think an investor has when they invest in a company? Do they have a say in what happens?
Eduardo, as a part of his initiation, has to carry around a chicken and keep it alive.
Part 1: Do you think carrying around a chicken shows that a person is group material?
Part 2: Why do you think sororities and other groups make students do such strange things?
Part 3: How do you think you would have cared for the chicken?
Sean Parker is a genius, but he also caused a lot of problems in his own company building.
Part 1: Why do you think Sean has had so many troubles in the past with his businesses?
Part 2: Do you think that Sean is someone that Mark should use as an ally?
Part 3: How do you think Sean's influence could hurt Facebook?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)