|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
2. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
3. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
4. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
5. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
6. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
7. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
8. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
9. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
10. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
Essay Topic 1
Mark writes a blog about creating a website that compares the female students to farm animals as a result of being rejected by a girl one night at a bar.
Part 1: Do you think Mark is a good person?
Part 2: Why do you think Mark wants to take out his anger on someone else?
Part 3: What would you do if you were rejected by a person that you were attracted to?
Essay Topic 2
Mark doesn't seem to have any interest in monetizing the website, even though Eduardo says that it needs to be happen.
Part 1: What are the benefits of monetizing the Facebook site?
Part 2: What might be some of the reasons why Mark isn't interested in monetizing the website?
Part 3: Do you think that making money from the site is a good idea at the start?
Essay Topic 3
Facebook seems to be popular because of it connects people who already know each other.
Part 1: Why do you think Facebook is so popular today?
Part 2: What are your impressions of Facebook and how it connects you to others?
Part 3: Do you think Facebook is something that helps society as a whole?
This section contains 1,916 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)