|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
2. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
3. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
4. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
5. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
2. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
3. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
4. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
5. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
6. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
7. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
8. Why was Mark's actions in downloading the facebooks of other dorms not technically legal?
9. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
10. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sean Parker is a genius, but he also caused a lot of problems in his own company building.
Part 1: Why do you think Sean has had so many troubles in the past with his businesses?
Part 2: Do you think that Sean is someone that Mark should use as an ally?
Part 3: How do you think Sean's influence could hurt Facebook?
Essay Topic 2
Eduardo is approached by another person to be a part of the Phoenix, as he is known for being a part of a hedge fund family.
Part 1: Should wealth give someone an increased advantage in terms of getting into a club?
Part 2: Do you think that money plays a part in whether a person gets to be in a club or not?
Part 3: How do you think your wealth affects your life?
Essay Topic 3
Part of the appeal of thefacebook is that it would have an undercurrent of sex, with the posting of one's relationship status.
Part 1: Do you think college focuses a lot on getting in and getting out of relationships?
Part 2: Do you think sites like Facebook are a good way to meet people to date?
Part 3: Would you post your relationship status on your Facebook profile?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)