|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
2. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
3. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
4. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
5. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
2. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
3. What did Eduardo know about Mark Zuckerberg at the start of this story?
4. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
5. Why was Mark's actions in downloading the facebooks of other dorms not technically legal?
6. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
7. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
8. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
9. What did Mark learn about Divya and Tyler when he showed the email to Eduardo?
10. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Facebook seems to be popular because of it connects people who already know each other.
Part 1: Why do you think Facebook is so popular today?
Part 2: What are your impressions of Facebook and how it connects you to others?
Part 3: Do you think Facebook is something that helps society as a whole?
Essay Topic 2
The Winklevoss twins have an idea to create a new site, and they want Mark to be a part of history with them.
Part 1: Do you think that Harvard Connection is the original Facebook?
Part 2: Why didn't the twins take more agressive action against Mark earlier?
Part 3: How do you think you would respond if it seemed like someone stole your ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Mark is thought to possibly have gotten into the dorms in order to hack the facebooks.
Part 1: Do you think Mark would have had the courage to go into the other dorms?
Part 2: Why do you think that Mark wanted to hack into the facebooks?
Part 3: What would you do if you learned that someone else hacked into your Facebook account?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)