|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
2. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
3. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
4. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
5. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
6. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
7. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
8. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
9. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
10. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
Essay Topic 1
Mark is thought to possibly have gotten into the dorms in order to hack the facebooks.
Part 1: Do you think Mark would have had the courage to go into the other dorms?
Part 2: Why do you think that Mark wanted to hack into the facebooks?
Part 3: What would you do if you learned that someone else hacked into your Facebook account?
Essay Topic 2
Mark feels inspired by the words that Bill Gates shares at the lecture at Harvard, especially about dropping out of college and about AI.
Part 1: Do you think it's necessary to have a high class education to succeed in life?
Part 2: Why do you think Bill Gates inspires Mark?
Part 3: What person would inspire you to do more with your life?
Essay Topic 3
The twins find out that Mark is launching another site and they are furious with him.
Part 1: Do you think the twins have a right to be angry?
Part 2: Do you think that their idea was intellectual property or just a fun idea?
Part 3: Why do you think Mark didn't let the twins know about his other project?
This section contains 1,916 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)