|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
2. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
3. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
4. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
5. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
2. What did Eduardo know about Mark Zuckerberg at the start of this story?
3. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
4. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
5. What was the one thing that was listed on every page of the site so that everyone knew this fact?
6. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
7. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
8. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
9. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
10. What did Mark learn about Divya and Tyler when he showed the email to Eduardo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mark seems to be avoiding the twins when he is creating his own version of a campus connection website.
Part 1: Do you think that Mark intentionally stole the idea from the twins?
Part 2: How do you think you would feel if you were in the twins' position?
Part 3: What would you have done if you didn't want to work on a project with someone anymore?
Essay Topic 2
Mark doesn't seem to have any interest in monetizing the website, even though Eduardo says that it needs to be happen.
Part 1: What are the benefits of monetizing the Facebook site?
Part 2: What might be some of the reasons why Mark isn't interested in monetizing the website?
Part 3: Do you think that making money from the site is a good idea at the start?
Essay Topic 3
Mark writes a blog about creating a website that compares the female students to farm animals as a result of being rejected by a girl one night at a bar.
Part 1: Do you think Mark is a good person?
Part 2: Why do you think Mark wants to take out his anger on someone else?
Part 3: What would you do if you were rejected by a person that you were attracted to?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)