|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Hurt others.
(b) Skipped class.
(c) Left school.
(d) Stole an idea.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Help others with homework.
(b) Hear new bands.
(c) Connect with others.
(d) Download music for free.
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(d) His computer.
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
(a) Sean's investment.
(b) His bank account.
(c) Donation money.
(d) His tuition money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
2. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
3. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
4. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
5. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)