|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(b) Harvard Connection.
2. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(d) His computer.
3. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
(b) Silicon Valley.
(d) New York.
4. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
(a) Sean's investment.
(b) Donation money.
(c) His bank account.
(d) His tuition money.
5. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
2. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
3. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
4. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
5. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
2. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
3. What did the lawyer tell Eduardo about how he was going to be related to Facebook?
4. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
5. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
6. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
7. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
8. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
9. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
10. What did Sean think about the name of Mark's new site - thefacebook?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)