|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) His shares would be diluted.
(b) He would have to try harder.
(c) He would be fired.
2. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(c) Harvard Connection.
3. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
4. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
5. The Facebook team was thinking about adding a feature: a live _________, which would help members see what was happening.
(b) Photo stream.
(c) Status button.
(d) News feed.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
2. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
3. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
4. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
5. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sean think about the name of Mark's new site - thefacebook?
2. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
3. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
4. What happened after the crew competition in England which showed the twins just how powerful thefacebook had become?
5. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
6. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
7. What happened after Eduardo's first day at his internship at the investment banking firm?
8. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
9. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
10. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)