|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) He would have to try harder.
(b) He would be fired.
(d) His shares would be diluted.
2. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
(c) Legal dissolution.
(d) Stock authorization.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Connect with others.
(b) Download music for free.
(c) Hear new bands.
(d) Help others with homework.
4. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
(b) All of them.
5. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
2. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
3. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
4. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
5. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
2. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
3. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
4. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
5. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
6. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
7. What did Mark say in an email that he sent to Eduardo during the first part of this chapter?
8. What did the lawyer tell Eduardo about how he was going to be related to Facebook?
9. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
10. What happened after Eduardo's first day at his internship at the investment banking firm?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)