|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
2. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
3. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
(b) Wells Fargo.
(c) Sequoia Capital.
(d) Angel Bell.
4. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
(c) Hundreds of thousands.
(d) Hundreds of millions.
5. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
(c) Harshly worded.
(d) Cease and desist.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
2. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
3. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
4. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
5. The Facebook team was thinking about adding a feature: a live _________, which would help members see what was happening.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
2. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
3. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
4. What was the financial status of thefacebook at this point of the book?
5. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
6. What was Mark's attitude about the legal issue between himself and Eduardo?
7. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
8. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
9. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
10. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)