|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Photo album.
(b) Message center.
2. Who met with investors in order to secure an angel investment with the company, even though Eduardo was not pleased?
3. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(b) His computer.
5. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(a) Summer break.
(d) Olympic training.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
2. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
3. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
4. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
5. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)