|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(c) No one.
2. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
3. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
4. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
5. The Facebook team was thinking about adding a feature: a live _________, which would help members see what was happening.
(a) Status button.
(b) Photo stream.
(d) News feed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
2. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
3. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
4. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
5. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the lawyer tell Eduardo about how he was going to be related to Facebook?
2. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
3. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
4. Why had Eduardo's shares gone up to 34% in the new legal documents he was asked to sign?
5. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
6. What was the financial status of thefacebook at this point of the book?
7. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
8. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
9. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
10. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)