|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
2. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
3. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
4. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
(b) The twins'.
(c) No one's.
5. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
2. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
3. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
4. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
5. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why had Eduardo's shares gone up to 34% in the new legal documents he was asked to sign?
2. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
3. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
4. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
5. What happened after the crew competition in England which showed the twins just how powerful thefacebook had become?
6. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
7. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
8. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
9. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
10. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)