|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
2. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
3. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
4. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
(a) It was raided.
(b) It burned down.
(d) It exploded.
5. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(d) $25,000 now, more later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
2. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
3. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
4. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
5. The Facebook team was thinking about adding a feature: a live _________, which would help members see what was happening.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
2. Why had Eduardo's shares gone up to 34% in the new legal documents he was asked to sign?
3. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
4. What was the financial status of thefacebook at this point of the book?
5. What did Sean think about the name of Mark's new site - thefacebook?
6. What happened after the crew competition in England which showed the twins just how powerful thefacebook had become?
7. What did the lawyer tell Eduardo about how he was going to be related to Facebook?
8. What happened after Eduardo's first day at his internship at the investment banking firm?
9. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
10. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)