|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
2. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
3. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(a) His computer.
5. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
(a) No one.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Sean Parker.
(d) Steve Jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
2. Who was the speaker at the Harvard ceremony where one of the Facebook founders graduated?
3. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
4. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
5. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
2. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
3. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
4. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
5. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
6. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
7. What did Mark say in an email that he sent to Eduardo during the first part of this chapter?
8. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
9. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
10. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)