|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
(a) Break up.
(c) Have another CFO at.
2. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
3. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
(d) Their father.
4. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
5. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Help others with homework.
(b) Hear new bands.
(c) Download music for free.
(d) Connect with others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
2. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
3. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
4. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
5. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
2. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
3. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
4. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
5. Why had Eduardo's shares gone up to 34% in the new legal documents he was asked to sign?
6. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
7. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
8. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
9. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
10. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)