|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
(c) Investment banking.
2. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
(a) Angel Bell.
(b) Wells Fargo.
(c) Sequoia Capital.
3. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
4. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
5. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
(a) A real office.
(b) More employees.
(c) Business cards.
(d) More money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who met with investors in order to secure an angel investment with the company, even though Eduardo was not pleased?
2. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
3. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
4. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
5. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after the crew competition in England which showed the twins just how powerful thefacebook had become?
2. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
3. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
4. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
5. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
6. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
7. What was the financial status of thefacebook at this point of the book?
8. Why had Eduardo's shares gone up to 34% in the new legal documents he was asked to sign?
9. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
10. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)