|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
2. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
3. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) His shares would be diluted.
(b) He would have to try harder.
(c) He would be fired.
4. Who was the speaker at the Harvard ceremony where one of the Facebook founders graduated?
(a) John Lithgow.
(c) Chris Martin.
(d) Catherine Coulter.
5. The ___________ company had been courting Mark for several weeks to invest in Facebook.
(a) Washington Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
2. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
3. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
4. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
5. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
2. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
3. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
4. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
5. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
6. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
7. What was the financial status of thefacebook at this point of the book?
8. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
9. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
10. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)