|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
(a) New privacy rules.
(d) New photo possibilities.
2. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
(a) More money.
(b) Business cards.
(c) A real office.
(d) More employees.
3. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Steve Jobs.
(b) Bill Wozniak.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) Tyler Winklevoss.
4. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) His shares would be diluted.
(c) He would have to try harder.
(d) He would be fired.
5. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(d) Harvard Connection.
Short Answer Questions
1. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
2. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
3. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
4. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
5. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
Short Essay Questions
1. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
2. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
3. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
4. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
5. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
6. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
7. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
8. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
9. What happened after Eduardo's first day at his internship at the investment banking firm?
10. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)