|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
2. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
3. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
4. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
5. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
(c) The twins'.
(d) No one's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
2. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
3. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
4. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
5. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
2. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
3. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
4. Why had Eduardo's shares gone up to 34% in the new legal documents he was asked to sign?
5. What did the lawyer tell Eduardo about how he was going to be related to Facebook?
6. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
7. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
8. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
9. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
10. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)