|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
2. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
3. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
4. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
5. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
2. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
3. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
4. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
5. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)