|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Connect with others.
(b) Hear new bands.
(c) Download music for free.
(d) Help others with homework.
2. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
3. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(d) No one.
4. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(b) Olympic training.
(d) Summer break.
5. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
(a) Henley Grand Challenge.
(b) Hardless Challenge.
(c) Hennessy Grand.
(d) Hardley Grand Challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
2. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
3. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
4. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
5. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
2. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
3. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
4. What did Sean think about the name of Mark's new site - thefacebook?
5. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
6. Why had Eduardo's shares gone up to 34% in the new legal documents he was asked to sign?
7. What was Mark's attitude about the legal issue between himself and Eduardo?
8. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
9. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
10. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)