|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
(d) No one.
2. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
3. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
4. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
5. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
2. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
3. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
4. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
5. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
2. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
3. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
4. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
5. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
6. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
7. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
8. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
9. What was the financial status of thefacebook at this point of the book?
10. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)