|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
2. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(b) His computer.
3. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
(b) Harvard Connection.
4. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(c) Olympic training.
(d) Summer break.
5. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
2. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
3. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
4. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
5. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
2. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
3. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
4. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
5. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
6. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
7. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
8. What did Mark say in an email that he sent to Eduardo during the first part of this chapter?
9. What happened after the crew competition in England which showed the twins just how powerful thefacebook had become?
10. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)