|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(b) His shares would be diluted.
(c) He would have to try harder.
(d) He would be fired.
2. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
3. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Wozniak.
(b) Tyler Winklevoss.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Bill Gates.
4. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
(a) Sequoia Capital.
(b) Wells Fargo.
(c) Angel Bell.
5. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
2. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
3. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
4. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
5. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)