|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
2. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
3. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
(d) Sean Parker.
4. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
5. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
2. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
3. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
4. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
5. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
2. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
3. What happened after Eduardo's first day at his internship at the investment banking firm?
4. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
5. Who was to blame for throwing Sean Parker out of Plaxo, something that would eventually be used for revenge?
6. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
7. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
8. What was the financial status of thefacebook at this point of the book?
9. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
10. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)