|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Legal code.
(b) Ethics code.
(d) Honor code.
3. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
(b) Spoiled rich boys.
4. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
5. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(b) Harvard Connection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
2. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
3. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
4. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
5. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sean say might have destroyed the company, which helped talk Mark into pushing Eduardo out of thefacebook?
2. What did Mark say in an email that he sent to Eduardo during the first part of this chapter?
3. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
4. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
5. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
6. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
7. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
8. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
9. What did Sean think about the name of Mark's new site - thefacebook?
10. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)