|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) More students.
(c) A payment plan.
(d) A tip jar.
2. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
3. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
4. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
(d) All of them.
5. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
2. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
3. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
4. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
5. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
Short Essay Questions
1. What eventually happened to Napster, according to the book's version of events?
2. Why had Eduardo's shares gone up to 34% in the new legal documents he was asked to sign?
3. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
4. What was Mark's attitude about the legal issue between himself and Eduardo?
5. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
6. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
7. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
8. What was the financial status of thefacebook at this point of the book?
9. What did the lawyer tell Eduardo about how he was going to be related to Facebook?
10. What did Mark say in an email that he sent to Eduardo during the first part of this chapter?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)