|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the speaker at the Harvard ceremony where one of the Facebook founders graduated?
(a) Chris Martin.
(b) Catherine Coulter.
(d) John Lithgow.
2. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(c) Harvard Connection.
3. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
4. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
(c) Hundreds of millions.
(d) Hundreds of thousands.
5. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(b) Olympic training.
(d) Summer break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
2. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
3. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
4. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
5. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Eduardo having an easier time at Harvard at the beginning of this section of the book?
2. What did Eduardo do during his time at Facebook that Mark resented?
3. What did Eduardo do when he felt that Mark was continuing to ignore him and his concerns?
4. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
5. What were the future plans about opening up Facebook, according to Sean and Mark?
6. What did the new stock authorization papers have to say about the percentages of ownership in the company?
7. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
8. What happened after the crew competition in England which showed the twins just how powerful thefacebook had become?
9. What were some of Eduardo's concerns about thefacebook as the summer dragged on?
10. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)