|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
2. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
3. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
(a) His tuition money.
(b) His bank account.
(c) Donation money.
(d) Sean's investment.
4. Who was the speaker at the Harvard ceremony where one of the Facebook founders graduated?
(a) Catherine Coulter.
(c) Chris Martin.
(d) John Lithgow.
5. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
(a) Have another CFO at.
(d) Break up.
6. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
(d) New York.
7. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Honor code.
(b) Ethics code.
(d) Legal code.
8. Where did Eduardo get an internship for the summer, so he decided to go there?
(c) New York.
9. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
10. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
11. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
(b) Legal dissolution.
(c) Stock authorization.
12. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
13. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
14. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(c) Photo album.
(d) Message center.
15. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
(a) New privacy rules.
(c) New photo possibilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
2. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
3. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
4. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
5. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)