|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
(b) Social networking.
(c) Artificial intelligence.
2. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
(a) Angel Bell.
(b) Sequoia Capital.
(c) Wells Fargo.
3. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
(b) Hundreds of thousands.
(c) Hundreds of millions.
4. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
(a) Their father.
5. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
(b) No one.
6. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(a) Harvard Connection.
7. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
8. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
9. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(a) Summer break.
(b) Olympic training.
10. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
11. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
(a) No one's.
(d) The twins'.
12. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
13. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
14. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
(a) It burned down.
(b) It was raided.
(c) It exploded.
15. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eduardo get an internship for the summer, so he decided to go there?
2. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
3. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
4. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
5. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)