|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
3. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
(b) No one's.
(d) The twins'.
4. Where did Eduardo get an internship for the summer, so he decided to go there?
(c) New York.
5. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
(d) Their father.
6. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
(a) No one.
7. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
8. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
9. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
(c) New photo possibilities.
(d) New privacy rules.
10. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(d) Harvard Connection.
11. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
12. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
13. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
(c) Investment banking.
14. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
15. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
2. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
3. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
4. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
5. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)