|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
2. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
(a) Harvard Connection.
3. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
(b) Sean Parker.
4. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(a) No one.
5. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
6. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
7. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
8. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
9. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
10. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
11. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
(a) No one's.
(b) The twins'.
12. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
13. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Photo album.
(b) Message center.
14. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
(b) Their father.
15. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) A tip jar.
(b) More students.
(d) A payment plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
3. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
4. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
5. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)