|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
2. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
3. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
4. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Stole an idea.
(b) Skipped class.
(c) Hurt others.
(d) Left school.
5. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
(a) The twins'.
(d) No one's.
6. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
7. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(b) No one.
8. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
9. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
10. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
11. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
(a) Hardless Challenge.
(b) Hennessy Grand.
(c) Hardley Grand Challenge.
(d) Henley Grand Challenge.
12. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
13. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
14. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
(b) Artificial intelligence.
(d) Social networking.
15. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(d) His computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
2. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
3. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
4. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
5. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)