|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
2. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
(a) His bank account.
(b) His tuition money.
(c) Donation money.
(d) Sean's investment.
3. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(a) No one.
4. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(a) $25,000 now, more later.
5. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
(a) Sean Parker.
6. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
(a) More employees.
(b) Business cards.
(c) More money.
(d) A real office.
7. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
8. Who met with investors in order to secure an angel investment with the company, even though Eduardo was not pleased?
9. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
10. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(b) Olympic training.
(c) Summer break.
11. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
12. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
13. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
14. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Skipped class.
(b) Stole an idea.
(c) Hurt others.
(d) Left school.
15. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
2. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
3. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
4. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
5. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)