|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
2. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
3. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(d) No one.
4. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
(b) Break up.
(d) Have another CFO at.
5. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
(b) Investment banking.
6. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
(a) A printer.
(c) New location.
(d) An office.
7. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Photo album.
(d) Message center.
8. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
9. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Tyler Winklevoss.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Bill Wozniak.
(d) Steve Jobs.
10. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
11. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
(a) Silicon Valley.
(c) New York.
12. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
13. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
14. Who was the speaker at the Harvard ceremony where one of the Facebook founders graduated?
(a) Chris Martin.
(c) Catherine Coulter.
(d) John Lithgow.
15. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
(a) Social networking.
(b) Artificial intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
2. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
3. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
4. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
5. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)