|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
2. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
3. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(d) His computer.
5. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
6. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
7. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
8. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Hear new bands.
(b) Help others with homework.
(c) Connect with others.
(d) Download music for free.
9. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(b) Summer break.
(c) Olympic training.
10. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
11. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
12. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
(a) Business cards.
(b) More employees.
(c) A real office.
(d) More money.
13. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
14. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
(d) Investment banking.
15. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Steve Jobs.
(b) Tyler Winklevoss.
(c) Bill Wozniak.
(d) Bill Gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
2. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
3. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
4. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
5. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)