|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
2. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
3. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
(a) Break up.
(d) Have another CFO at.
4. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
5. Who was the speaker at the Harvard ceremony where one of the Facebook founders graduated?
(b) Catherine Coulter.
(c) Chris Martin.
(d) John Lithgow.
6. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
7. Who met with investors in order to secure an angel investment with the company, even though Eduardo was not pleased?
8. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
9. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(c) No one.
10. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(b) Summer break.
(d) Olympic training.
11. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
12. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Message center.
(c) Photo album.
13. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
14. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
15. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
(a) Cease and desist.
(c) Harshly worded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
2. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
3. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
4. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
5. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)