|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
(a) Stock authorization.
(d) Legal dissolution.
2. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
3. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
4. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
(b) Harvard Connection.
5. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
(a) Artificial intelligence.
(b) Social networking.
6. The Facebook team was thinking about adding a feature: a live _________, which would help members see what was happening.
(a) Status button.
(c) Photo stream.
(d) News feed.
7. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(d) No one.
8. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
(c) No one.
9. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(c) His computer.
10. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
11. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
12. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
13. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
14. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
(a) Los Altos.
(b) San Jose.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Palo Alto.
15. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
(c) Their father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
2. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
3. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
4. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
5. Who met with investors in order to secure an angel investment with the company, even though Eduardo was not pleased?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)