|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
2. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(b) Summer break.
(d) Olympic training.
3. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
(a) Steve Jobs.
(b) No one.
(c) Sean Parker.
(d) Bill Gates.
4. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
(a) It was raided.
(c) It burned down.
(d) It exploded.
5. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
6. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
7. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
(d) Sean Parker.
8. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
9. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
10. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(c) No one.
11. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
12. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
(b) Artificial intelligence.
(c) Social networking.
13. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
14. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(d) No one.
15. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
2. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
3. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
4. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
5. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)