|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
2. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
3. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
4. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
5. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
6. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Stole an idea.
(b) Hurt others.
(c) Left school.
(d) Skipped class.
7. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
8. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
9. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
10. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
(a) Sean Parker.
11. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(b) Olympic training.
(d) Summer break.
12. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
(a) Stock authorization.
(b) Legal dissolution.
13. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
14. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
(c) New privacy rules.
(d) New photo possibilities.
15. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
2. The Facebook team was thinking about adding a feature: a live _________, which would help members see what was happening.
3. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
4. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
5. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)