|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
2. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
3. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
4. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
(a) Sean's investment.
(b) His tuition money.
(c) Donation money.
(d) His bank account.
6. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
7. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
8. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
(a) Henley Grand Challenge.
(b) Hennessy Grand.
(c) Hardley Grand Challenge.
(d) Hardless Challenge.
9. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
(b) No one's.
(c) The twins'.
10. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
11. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
12. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
13. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
14. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
(d) No one.
15. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
(b) Hundreds of millions.
(c) Hundreds of thousands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
2. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
3. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
4. The ___________ company had been courting Mark for several weeks to invest in Facebook.
5. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)