|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(a) Olympic training.
(d) Summer break.
2. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
3. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Gates.
(b) Tyler Winklevoss.
(c) Bill Wozniak.
(d) Steve Jobs.
4. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
5. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
6. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
7. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
8. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
(a) Have another CFO at.
(d) Break up.
9. The ___________ company had been courting Mark for several weeks to invest in Facebook.
(b) Washington Post.
10. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(d) No one.
11. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
12. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(a) $25,000 now, more later.
13. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
14. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
(d) New York.
15. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
2. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
3. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
4. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
5. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)