|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) A tip jar.
(c) More students.
(d) A payment plan.
2. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Hear new bands.
(b) Connect with others.
(c) Download music for free.
(d) Help others with homework.
3. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
(d) All of them.
4. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
5. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
6. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Honor code.
(b) Legal code.
(c) Ethics code.
7. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
8. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
9. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
10. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
11. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
12. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
(b) Investment banking.
13. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
14. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(d) No one.
15. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
2. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
3. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
4. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
5. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)