|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
(a) Hardless Challenge.
(b) Hennessy Grand.
(c) Henley Grand Challenge.
(d) Hardley Grand Challenge.
2. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
3. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) More students.
(c) A tip jar.
(d) A payment plan.
4. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
5. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
6. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
(a) Hundreds of millions.
(b) Hundreds of thousands.
7. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
8. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
9. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
10. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
(d) No one.
11. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
12. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
13. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
(c) Harshly worded.
(d) Cease and desist.
14. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(a) His computer.
15. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
2. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
3. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
4. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
5. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)