|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
(a) Sean Parker.
2. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
3. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(d) Harvard Connection.
4. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) A payment plan.
(c) A tip jar.
(d) More students.
5. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
6. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
7. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
8. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(d) No one.
9. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
10. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Photo album.
(b) Message center.
11. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
12. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
13. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) His shares would be diluted.
(b) He would be fired.
(d) He would have to try harder.
14. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
15. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
(b) Spoiled rich boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
2. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
3. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
4. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
5. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)