|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
(b) Silicon Valley.
(d) New York.
2. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
3. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
4. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
(a) His bank account.
(b) His tuition money.
(c) Sean's investment.
(d) Donation money.
5. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
6. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(a) His computer.
7. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
8. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
(b) Their father.
9. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
10. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
(a) Hundreds of millions.
(d) Hundreds of thousands.
11. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Wozniak.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Tyler Winklevoss.
12. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
13. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
14. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
15. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
(b) Harvard Connection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
2. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
3. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
4. Where did Eduardo get an internship for the summer, so he decided to go there?
5. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)