|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
2. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Connect with others.
(b) Help others with homework.
(c) Download music for free.
(d) Hear new bands.
3. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
4. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Wozniak.
(b) Steve Jobs.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) Tyler Winklevoss.
5. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
(a) Hundreds of thousands.
(d) Hundreds of millions.
6. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
(d) Harvard Connection.
7. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) He would be fired.
(b) His shares would be diluted.
(d) He would have to try harder.
8. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
9. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
10. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
(a) No one's.
(b) The twins'.
11. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
(b) Investment banking.
12. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
13. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
14. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
15. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
2. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
3. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
4. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
5. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)