|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
(b) It exploded.
(c) It burned down.
(d) It was raided.
2. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
3. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
4. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(c) No one.
5. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
6. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
7. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
8. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
9. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
10. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(b) Harvard Connection.
11. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Tyler Winklevoss.
(b) Bill Wozniak.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Bill Gates.
12. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
13. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
(a) Business cards.
(b) More money.
(c) More employees.
(d) A real office.
14. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) He would have to try harder.
(b) His shares would be diluted.
(d) He would be fired.
15. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
2. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
3. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
4. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
5. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)