|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(d) No one.
2. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
3. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
4. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
5. The ___________ company had been courting Mark for several weeks to invest in Facebook.
(c) Washington Post.
6. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
7. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
8. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
(c) No one.
9. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
10. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Honor code.
(c) Ethics code.
(d) Legal code.
11. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
12. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Tyler Winklevoss.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Bill Wozniak.
13. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
14. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
15. The Facebook team was thinking about adding a feature: a live _________, which would help members see what was happening.
(a) News feed.
(b) Photo stream.
(d) Status button.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
2. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
3. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
4. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
5. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)