|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(d) No one.
2. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
(b) New York.
(c) Silicon Valley.
3. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
(d) Harvard Connection.
4. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
(a) Hundreds of millions.
(d) Hundreds of thousands.
5. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
6. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
7. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
8. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Message center.
(d) Photo album.
9. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Skipped class.
(b) Hurt others.
(c) Stole an idea.
(d) Left school.
10. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
11. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
12. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(b) Harvard Connection.
13. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
14. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
15. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
2. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
3. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
4. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
5. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)