|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
2. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
(a) Sean Parker.
(b) No one.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) Steve Jobs.
3. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
4. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
(b) New privacy rules.
(d) New photo possibilities.
5. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
6. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
7. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
8. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
(b) Cease and desist.
(d) Harshly worded.
9. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
10. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(c) No one.
11. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Honor code.
(b) Ethics code.
(c) Legal code.
12. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(b) His computer.
13. The Facebook team was thinking about adding a feature: a live _________, which would help members see what was happening.
(b) Status button.
(c) Photo stream.
(d) News feed.
14. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
15. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
(a) A real office.
(b) More money.
(c) More employees.
(d) Business cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
2. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
3. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
4. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
5. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)