|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(b) No one.
2. Who was the speaker at the Harvard ceremony where one of the Facebook founders graduated?
(a) Chris Martin.
(b) Catherine Coulter.
(c) John Lithgow.
3. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Photo album.
(d) Message center.
4. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(d) $25,000 now, more later.
5. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
(a) Hardless Challenge.
(b) Hardley Grand Challenge.
(c) Henley Grand Challenge.
(d) Hennessy Grand.
6. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Steve Jobs.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Tyler Winklevoss.
(d) Bill Wozniak.
7. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
(a) Have another CFO at.
(c) Break up.
8. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
9. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
(a) Los Altos.
(b) San Jose.
(c) Palo Alto.
(d) San Francisco.
10. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
11. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
(a) Cease and desist.
(c) Harshly worded.
12. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
13. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
(b) No one.
14. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
(a) Silicon Valley.
(c) New York.
15. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
2. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
3. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
4. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
5. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)