|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(b) Summer break.
(c) Olympic training.
2. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
3. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
4. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
(d) No one.
5. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Photo album.
(c) Message center.
6. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
7. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
8. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(c) Harvard Connection.
9. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
10. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
(b) Investment banking.
11. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
12. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
(c) Sean Parker.
13. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
(c) New York.
14. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
15. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
(d) Spoiled rich boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
2. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
3. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
4. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
5. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)