|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
(b) Their father.
2. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
3. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Hurt others.
(b) Skipped class.
(c) Stole an idea.
(d) Left school.
4. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
(b) Break up.
(d) Have another CFO at.
5. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
(a) Investment banking.
6. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
7. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
(c) No one.
8. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
9. The _________ money coming into thefacebook at this time was not enough to keep up with the growth at the company.
(d) Sean Parker.
10. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
(a) It exploded.
(b) It burned down.
(c) It was raided.
11. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
12. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
13. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
14. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
(a) New location.
(b) An office.
(c) A printer.
15. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
2. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
3. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
4. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
5. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)