|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
2. Everyone estimated that Facebook would be valued at __________ eventually.
(a) Hundreds of millions.
(b) Hundreds of thousands.
3. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(d) $25,000 now, more later.
4. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
(a) A printer.
(c) New location.
(d) An office.
5. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
6. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
7. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
8. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
(a) No one.
9. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
10. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
11. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
12. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
13. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
14. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
(a) Sean Parker.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) No one.
15. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
2. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
3. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
4. Who met with investors in order to secure an angel investment with the company, even though Eduardo was not pleased?
5. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)