|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
(a) No one.
2. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
3. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
(a) Legal dissolution.
(d) Stock authorization.
4. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
(a) Henley Grand Challenge.
(b) Hennessy Grand.
(c) Hardley Grand Challenge.
(d) Hardless Challenge.
5. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
(a) Silicon Valley.
(b) New York.
6. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
7. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
8. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
9. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
10. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
(a) New location.
(b) A printer.
(d) An office.
11. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
12. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
13. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
14. What was the name of the company that kicked Sean Parker out of his Plaxo company?
(a) Wells Fargo.
(b) Sequoia Capital.
(d) Angel Bell.
15. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
2. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
3. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
4. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
5. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)