Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Hurt others.
(b) Skipped class.
(c) Left school.
(d) Stole an idea.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Help others with homework.
(b) Hear new bands.
(c) Connect with others.
(d) Download music for free.
4. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(d) His computer.
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
(a) Sean's investment.
(b) His bank account.
(c) Donation money.
(d) His tuition money.
6. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
7. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
8. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
9. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
10. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
11. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
12. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
13. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
14. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(c) Message center.
(d) Photo album.
15. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
2. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
3. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
4. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
5. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)