|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
(b) Olympic training.
(c) Summer break.
2. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
(c) Investment banking.
3. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
4. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
5. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) His shares would be diluted.
(c) He would be fired.
(d) He would have to try harder.
6. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
(b) The twins'.
(d) No one's.
7. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
(a) Steve Jobs.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Sean Parker.
(d) No one.
8. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
9. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
10. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Tyler Winklevoss.
(b) Steve Jobs.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) Bill Wozniak.
11. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
(a) Have another CFO at.
(c) Break up.
12. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
13. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
14. Where did Eduardo get an internship for the summer, so he decided to go there?
(b) New York.
15. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
(a) New location.
(c) An office.
(d) A printer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
2. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
3. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
4. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
5. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)