|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
2. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
3. What happened at the rental house in Los Altos during this time of the Facebook history?
(a) It was raided.
(c) It burned down.
(d) It exploded.
4. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
5. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
(a) New York.
6. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
7. Who was the speaker at the Harvard ceremony where one of the Facebook founders graduated?
(a) Chris Martin.
(b) John Lithgow.
(d) Catherine Coulter.
8. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
(a) More money.
(b) A real office.
(c) More employees.
(d) Business cards.
9. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
10. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
(c) His computer.
11. Who received his Harvard degree during the graduation ceremony?
12. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
13. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
(b) Spoiled rich boys.
14. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
15. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) A payment plan.
(b) A tip jar.
(c) More students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Facebook had the potential to be as big as _______ and Microsoft, according to this section of the book.
2. Whose lawyers were already trying to sue Mark for his actions with Facebook?
3. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
4. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
5. Where did Eduardo get an internship for the summer, so he decided to go there?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)