|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
2. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
3. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
4. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(c) Yale Press.
(d) New York Times.
5. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
6. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
7. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(c) No one.
8. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(a) Accepted their offer.
(c) Turned them down.
(d) He didn't Eduardo about it.
9. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
10. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Meeting place.
(c) Rugby field.
(d) Training camp.
11. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
12. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
13. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(a) Social network.
(b) Bar moves.
(c) School drama.
14. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
15. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
2. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
3. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
4. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
5. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)