|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Hedge fund.
(b) Twin Tower.
2. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
3. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The website.
(b) The board meeting.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) His blog.
5. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
6. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) To spread it around.
(b) To get feedback.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) No reason.
7. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
(c) More popular.
8. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
9. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
10. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) No where.
(c) Other campuses.
11. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
12. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(a) He didn't Eduardo about it.
(b) Turned them down.
(c) Accepted their offer.
13. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
(a) A team.
(b) A new laptop.
14. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
(b) His mom.
(c) No one.
15. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
2. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
3. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
4. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
5. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)