|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
2. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
3. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
4. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
5. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
6. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
7. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
(c) His mom.
(d) No one.
8. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(d) The Connection.
9. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
(c) No one's.
(d) His own.
10. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
11. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
12. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
13. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
14. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
15. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
2. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
3. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
4. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
5. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)