|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
2. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
3. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(c) A mark on his permanent record.
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The website.
(b) His blog.
(c) The board meeting.
(d) The newspaper.
5. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(a) Sea creatures.
(b) Mug shots.
(c) Farm animals.
6. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
7. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
8. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
9. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
10. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
11. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
12. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
13. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
(d) Scheduling troubles.
14. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
15. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
3. Mark decided that the original name of his project would be _____________.
4. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
5. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)