|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Hung out with friends.
(b) Studied for tests.
(c) Stayed in his room all the time.
(d) Attended his classes.
3. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(a) No one.
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The website.
(b) The board meeting.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) His blog.
5. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
6. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) His picture.
(b) A password.
(d) IP address.
7. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(a) School drama.
(b) Social network.
(c) Bar moves.
8. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
(b) Cambridge 1.
(c) No Man's Land.
9. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Yale Press.
(b) Student handbook.
(c) New York Times.
10. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
11. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
12. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
13. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
14. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New passwords.
(b) New scripts.
(c) New programs.
(d) New FTPs.
15. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(b) Mug shots.
(c) Sea creatures.
(d) Farm animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
2. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
3. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
4. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
5. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)