|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
(c) A team.
(d) A new laptop.
2. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(a) New York.
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(b) Mug shots.
(c) Sea creatures.
(d) Farm animals.
5. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New FTPs.
(b) New programs.
(c) New scripts.
(d) New passwords.
6. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
7. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
8. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
9. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(d) Red Herring.
10. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
11. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
(a) No one.
(b) Twins' father.
(c) The twins' coach.
12. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
13. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
14. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
15. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Yale Press.
(b) New York Times.
(d) Student handbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
2. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
3. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
4. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
5. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)