|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
2. Mark's idea for a social networking site involved the idea of _________, in which one person on the site would invite those they knew.
3. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(c) Color combinations.
4. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Boring project.
(c) Side project.
(d) Fun game.
5. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
6. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Twin Tower.
(d) Hedge fund.
7. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(b) He didn't Eduardo about it.
(c) Accepted their offer.
(d) Turned them down.
8. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
9. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
10. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
11. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
12. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
13. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
14. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
15. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
2. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
3. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
4. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
5. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)