|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(d) Color combinations.
2. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
3. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
4. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
5. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
(b) Scheduling troubles.
6. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
7. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
(a) Tweaked it.
(b) Made it bigger.
(c) Took it down.
(d) Put his name on it.
8. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
9. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) No where.
(d) Other campuses.
10. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
11. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
(b) The girl who hated him.
(c) His parents.
12. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
13. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
14. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
(c) No one.
15. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
4. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
5. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)