|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
2. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) To spread it around.
(b) To get feedback.
(c) No reason.
(d) It was an accident.
3. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) His blog.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The website.
(d) The board meeting.
4. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
5. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
6. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(a) He didn't Eduardo about it.
(c) Accepted their offer.
(d) Turned them down.
7. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
8. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
9. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
10. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(b) Boring project.
(c) Side project.
(d) Fun game.
11. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
12. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
13. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
14. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(b) Mug shots.
(c) Farm animals.
(d) Sea creatures.
15. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
2. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
3. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
4. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
5. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)