|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) His picture.
(c) IP address.
(d) A password.
2. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
3. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
4. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
5. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(b) Harvard U.
6. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
7. Mark decided that the original name of his project would be _____________.
8. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The board meeting.
(b) His blog.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The website.
9. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
10. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
11. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(a) Color combinations.
12. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
13. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
14. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New FTPs.
(b) New passwords.
(c) New programs.
(d) New scripts.
15. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(a) A mark on his permanent record.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
2. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
3. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
4. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
5. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)