|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
2. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
(a) Cambridge 1.
(b) No Man's Land.
3. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Hedge fund.
(d) Twin Tower.
4. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
5. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
(b) A team.
(d) A new laptop.
6. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Reg board.
(b) Crimson tide.
(c) Ad board.
(d) At board.
7. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
8. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(c) No where.
(d) Other campuses.
9. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
10. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
11. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
12. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New programs.
(b) New FTPs.
(c) New scripts.
(d) New passwords.
13. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(a) Sea creatures.
(b) Farm animals.
(d) Mug shots.
14. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
15. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
2. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
3. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
4. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
5. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)