|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
2. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
3. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
4. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(a) Bar moves.
(b) Social network.
(d) School drama.
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
6. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Yale Press.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Student handbook.
7. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
(a) Put his name on it.
(b) Took it down.
(c) Made it bigger.
(d) Tweaked it.
8. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
(b) A team.
(c) A new laptop.
9. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
(a) Twins' father.
(c) No one.
(d) The twins' coach.
10. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) No reason.
(c) To spread it around.
(d) To get feedback.
11. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
12. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(b) Turned them down.
(c) He didn't Eduardo about it.
(d) Accepted their offer.
13. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
(b) The girl who hated him.
(c) His parents.
14. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Rugby field.
(c) Meeting place.
(d) Training camp.
15. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
2. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
3. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
4. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
5. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)