|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A day.
2. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(d) No one.
3. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
4. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Yale Press.
(b) New York Times.
(d) Student handbook.
5. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(a) New York.
6. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
7. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(b) Red Herring.
8. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) To get feedback.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) To spread it around.
(d) No reason.
9. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
10. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
11. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
12. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(b) Computer science.
13. Mark decided that the original name of his project would be _____________.
14. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
15. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
2. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
3. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
4. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
5. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)