|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
2. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
3. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) No where.
(b) Other campuses.
4. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
5. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
6. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
7. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
(c) No one.
8. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) His picture.
(c) IP address.
(d) A password.
9. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
10. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Hung out with friends.
(b) Stayed in his room all the time.
(c) Attended his classes.
(d) Studied for tests.
11. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(b) The Connection.
12. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
(a) No one.
(c) His mom.
13. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
14. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
15. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
2. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
3. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
4. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
5. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)