|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
4. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(b) Harvard U.
5. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
6. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
7. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
(c) No one.
(d) His mom.
8. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
9. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
10. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
(a) His parents.
(b) The girl who hated him.
11. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(a) A mark on his permanent record.
12. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
13. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(d) Red Herring.
14. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
15. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
2. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
3. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
4. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
5. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)