|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
(a) His parents.
(d) The girl who hated him.
2. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
3. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
4. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
5. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
6. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
7. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
(d) More popular.
8. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
9. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
10. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
11. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
12. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
13. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
14. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) An egg.
(c) A fish.
15. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
2. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
3. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
4. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
5. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)