|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
2. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
3. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(b) New York.
4. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
5. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(b) Yale Press.
(c) New York Times.
6. Mark's idea for a social networking site involved the idea of _________, in which one person on the site would invite those they knew.
7. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Hung out with friends.
(b) Attended his classes.
(c) Stayed in his room all the time.
(d) Studied for tests.
8. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
9. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) No where.
(d) Other campuses.
10. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
11. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
12. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) A password.
(c) IP address.
(d) His picture.
13. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
14. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New scripts.
(b) New passwords.
(c) New programs.
(d) New FTPs.
15. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Hedge fund.
(c) Twin Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
2. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
3. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
4. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
5. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)