|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(d) Color combinations.
2. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Reg board.
(b) Ad board.
(c) At board.
(d) Crimson tide.
3. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
4. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
5. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(a) Computer science.
6. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(a) No one.
7. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
8. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
9. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
10. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
11. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
12. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
13. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(b) Other campuses.
(d) No where.
14. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) His picture.
(b) A password.
(c) IP address.
15. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
2. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
3. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
4. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
5. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)