|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
2. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
(a) Twins' father.
(c) The twins' coach.
(d) No one.
3. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) A password.
(b) IP address.
(c) His picture.
4. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
(c) More popular.
5. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New FTPs.
(b) New passwords.
(c) New programs.
(d) New scripts.
6. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
7. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
8. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
9. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(d) A mark on his permanent record.
10. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
11. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Boring project.
(c) Fun game.
(d) Side project.
12. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
13. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
14. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
15. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
2. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
3. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
4. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
5. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)