|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
2. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(a) Color combinations.
3. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
4. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
5. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
6. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(a) He didn't Eduardo about it.
(c) Accepted their offer.
(d) Turned them down.
7. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
8. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
9. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
(b) Scheduling troubles.
10. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Yale Press.
(b) New York Times.
(d) Student handbook.
11. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
12. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
13. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
14. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
15. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) No reason.
(c) To get feedback.
(d) To spread it around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
2. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
3. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
4. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
5. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)