|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark's idea for a social networking site involved the idea of _________, in which one person on the site would invite those they knew.
2. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Yale Press.
(c) New York Times.
(d) Student handbook.
4. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(d) A mark on his permanent record.
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
6. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) A fish.
(d) An egg.
7. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
8. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
9. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
10. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
11. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(b) Fun game.
(c) Side project.
(d) Boring project.
12. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
13. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
14. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(a) Red Herring.
15. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New FTPs.
(b) New passwords.
(c) New programs.
(d) New scripts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
2. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
3. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
4. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
5. Mark decided that the original name of his project would be _____________.
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)