|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
2. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
3. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
4. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
5. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
(a) A team.
(b) A new laptop.
6. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(b) A mark on his permanent record.
7. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
8. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
(a) Twins' father.
(b) The twins' coach.
(c) No one.
9. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(b) Farm animals.
(c) Sea creatures.
(d) Mug shots.
10. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(d) Color combinations.
11. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Twin Tower.
(d) Hedge fund.
12. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
13. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
14. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
15. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(b) Boring project.
(c) Side project.
(d) Fun game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
2. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
3. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
5. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)