Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
6. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
7. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(a) Mug shots.
(b) Sea creatures.
(c) Farm animals.
8. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
9. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
10. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
11. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(a) Red Herring.
12. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
13. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
14. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
(c) No one's.
(d) His own.
15. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(b) Yale Press.
(c) New York Times.
(d) Student handbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
2. Eduardo first sent the link to the new site to the members of ____________.
3. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
4. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
5. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)