|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) His picture.
(b) IP address.
(c) A password.
2. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
3. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
4. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
5. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(c) Color combinations.
6. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
7. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Rugby field.
(b) Meeting place.
(d) Training camp.
8. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(c) New York.
9. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
10. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
11. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
12. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
13. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The website.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) His blog.
(d) The board meeting.
14. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
15. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo first sent the link to the new site to the members of ____________.
2. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
3. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
4. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
5. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)