|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(a) The Connection.
2. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) A password.
(b) IP address.
(c) His picture.
3. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) No where.
(d) Other campuses.
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
6. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
7. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
8. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New programs.
(b) New passwords.
(c) New scripts.
(d) New FTPs.
9. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
10. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Training camp.
(b) Meeting place.
(c) Rugby field.
11. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
12. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
13. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
14. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
15. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
2. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
4. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
5. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)