|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eduardo talk to when he was once at a club in 2004?
(d) One of the twins.
2. By the end of 2009, Facebook was projected to have more than __________ new members a week.
(a) 2 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 10 million.
3. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(c) $25,000 now, more later.
4. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Honor code.
(c) Ethics code.
(d) Legal code.
5. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name suddenly came back up on the Facebook masthead after the lawsuit and settlement?
2. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
3. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
4. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
5. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)