|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
2. ________ couldn't figure out why the cops had been called to a party, as it was a typical party.
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(b) Wall Street Journal.
(d) Washington Post.
5. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
(c) Stock authorization.
(d) Legal dissolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
2. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
3. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
4. Mark's idea for a social networking site involved the idea of _________, in which one person on the site would invite those they knew.
5. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)