|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what place did the twins come during the 2008 Olympic team competition?
2. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
3. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
4. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
5. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(a) School drama.
(b) Social network.
(c) Bar moves.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
2. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
3. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
4. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
5. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)