|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
2. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(b) Color combinations.
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(b) Yale Press.
(c) Student handbook.
(d) New York Times.
4. Whose VIP room was Eduardo sitting in after the graduation ceremony at Harvard?
5. Who did Eduardo talk to when he was once at a club in 2004?
(a) One of the twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of 2009, Facebook was projected to have more than __________ new members a week.
2. Who met Eduardo as soon as he arrived at the Facebook offices?
3. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
4. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
5. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)