|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
(a) A team.
(c) A new laptop.
2. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
(b) Silicon Valley.
(d) New York.
3. The ___________ company had been courting Mark for several weeks to invest in Facebook.
(b) Washington Post.
4. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
(a) No one.
(c) Twins' father.
(d) The twins' coach.
5. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
3. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
4. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
5. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)