|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
2. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(b) Color combinations.
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(c) Yale Press.
(d) New York Times.
4. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
5. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
2. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
3. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
4. Mark decided that ________ had to go because the arrest was going to hurt Facebook.
5. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)