|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
2. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
(b) Their father.
3. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
4. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
5. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
(a) Bill Gates.
(b) Steve Jobs.
(c) Sean Parker.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
2. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
3. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
4. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
5. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)