|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
2. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
3. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Side project.
(c) Boring project.
(d) Fun game.
4. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Honor code.
(b) Ethics code.
(c) Legal code.
5. Who agreed with Sean about the way that they handled one of the investors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark's first priority in life, according to this section of the book was?
2. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
3. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
4. The ___________ company had been courting Mark for several weeks to invest in Facebook.
5. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)