|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
2. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
(a) Hardless Challenge.
(b) Hennessy Grand.
(c) Hardley Grand Challenge.
(d) Henley Grand Challenge.
3. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
4. What was taking up a lot of Eduardo's time during the day, according to this section of the book?
5. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
2. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
3. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
4. Who did Eduardo talk to when he was once at a club in 2004?
5. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)