|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(b) Message center.
(d) Photo album.
2. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
3. Eduardo first sent the link to the new site to the members of ____________.
4. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Attended his classes.
(b) Hung out with friends.
(c) Studied for tests.
(d) Stayed in his room all the time.
5. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
(a) Twins' father.
(b) No one.
(c) The twins' coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
2. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
3. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
4. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
5. Who didn't even have to go to class in his last weeks of school? All he had to do was to pass his finals.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)