|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
2. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
(a) No one.
3. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(a) No one.
4. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Ad board.
(b) At board.
(c) Crimson tide.
(d) Reg board.
5. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
2. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
3. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
4. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
5. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)