|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Crimson tide.
(b) At board.
(c) Reg board.
(d) Ad board.
2. What was the suggested settlement that the twins received as a result of the lawsuit against Mark?
(a) $1 billion.
(b) $500 million.
(c) $65 million.
(d) $100 million.
3. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(a) Harvard U.
4. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Training camp.
(c) Meeting place.
(d) Rugby field.
5. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Legal code.
(c) Honor code.
(d) Ethics code.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
2. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
3. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
4. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
5. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)