|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(c) $25,000 now, more later.
2. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
(a) No one's.
(c) His own.
3. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
4. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
(a) A team.
(c) A new laptop.
5. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
2. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
3. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
5. Who worked with Peter Thiel on early stage investments, according to the book's Where Are They Now?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)