|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(b) Turned them down.
(c) He didn't Eduardo about it.
(d) Accepted their offer.
2. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
3. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(b) No where.
(d) Other campuses.
4. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
5. What was the name of the race the twins competed in while they were in England?
(a) Hardley Grand Challenge.
(b) Hennessy Grand.
(c) Hardless Challenge.
(d) Henley Grand Challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
2. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
4. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
5. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)