|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
(a) Took it down.
(b) Put his name on it.
(c) Tweaked it.
(d) Made it bigger.
2. In what place did the twins come during the 2008 Olympic team competition?
3. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
4. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Palo Alto.
(c) San Jose.
(d) Los Altos.
5. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(a) Social network.
(c) Bar moves.
(d) School drama.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
2. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
3. Eduardo first sent the link to the new site to the members of ____________.
4. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)