|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(d) New York.
2. What was taking up a lot of Eduardo's time during the day, according to this section of the book?
3. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(b) The Connection.
4. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
5. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(a) Accepted their offer.
(b) He didn't Eduardo about it.
(c) Turned them down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo and Mark were in a firm agreement that they would never __________ thefacebook.
2. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
3. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
4. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
5. Mark decided to get a business card that represented his sentiment - I'm CEO - __________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)