Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
2. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
3. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
4. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
5. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
2. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
3. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
4. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
5. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)