|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
2. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(a) Accepted their offer.
(c) He didn't Eduardo about it.
(d) Turned them down.
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) New York Times.
(b) Student handbook.
(d) Yale Press.
4. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
5. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
2. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
3. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
4. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
5. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)