|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
2. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
3. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
4. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
5. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
2. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
3. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
4. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
5. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)