|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
2. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
3. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
(a) A printer.
(c) New location.
(d) An office.
4. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
(a) New photo possibilities.
(b) New privacy rules.
5. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
(d) Spoiled rich boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
2. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
3. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
4. Eduardo had an internship at a/an _______________ firm, but he quit the first day.
5. Who met with investors in order to secure an angel investment with the company, even though Eduardo was not pleased?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)