|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) More students.
(b) A payment plan.
(d) A tip jar.
2. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
3. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
4. Eduardo and Mark were wined and dined at some of the best restaurants in _____________.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
2. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
3. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
4. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
5. The ___________ company had been courting Mark for several weeks to invest in Facebook.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)