|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
(d) Washington Post.
2. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
(b) No one.
3. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
4. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
5. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
3. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
4. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
5. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)