|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
2. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Palo Alto.
(c) San Jose.
(d) Los Altos.
3. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(c) No one.
4. Facebook was now on its way to having ________ million members.
5. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
2. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
3. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
5. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)