|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
4. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(c) An egg.
(d) A fish.
5. The overall value of Facebook at this point was estimated to be around _________ after only fourteen months of operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
2. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
3. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
4. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
5. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)