|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
2. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(b) More students.
(c) A tip jar.
(d) A payment plan.
3. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New programs.
(b) New FTPs.
(c) New passwords.
(d) New scripts.
4. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(b) No one.
5. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
2. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
4. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
5. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)