|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
2. Eduardo created a job hunting website during his time, called _____________.
3. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Photo album.
(c) Message center.
4. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
5. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
(a) More employees.
(b) A real office.
(c) More money.
(d) Business cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
2. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
3. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
4. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
5. ________ was on the edge of investing $13 million in Facebook at this time of their development.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)