|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Hurt others.
(b) Left school.
(c) Stole an idea.
(d) Skipped class.
2. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New passwords.
(b) New programs.
(c) New FTPs.
(d) New scripts.
3. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
4. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
5. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo was afraid there would be too many _________ in the location Mark and the others were going to stay.
2. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
3. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
4. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
5. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)