|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(b) Harvard U.
2. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
3. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New passwords.
(b) New programs.
(c) New FTPs.
(d) New scripts.
4. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
(a) Harshly worded.
(b) Cease and desist.
5. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
2. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
3. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
4. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
5. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)