|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(c) No one.
2. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) A password.
(c) IP address.
(d) His picture.
3. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Tyler Winklevoss.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Bill Wozniak.
(d) Steve Jobs.
4. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
(a) Took it down.
(b) Made it bigger.
(c) Put his name on it.
(d) Tweaked it.
5. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
2. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
3. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
4. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
5. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)