|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(d) $25,000 now, more later.
2. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
3. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
4. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
5. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(b) A tip jar.
(c) More students.
(d) A payment plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
2. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
3. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
4. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
5. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)