|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
2. The company was registered as a LLC in ___________, because that's where Eduardo registered it.
3. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
4. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Hung out with friends.
(b) Stayed in his room all the time.
(c) Attended his classes.
(d) Studied for tests.
5. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of papers were given to Eduardo to sign when he arrived at the Facebook office?
2. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
3. Who was sent in to meet up with an investment company, though he would get them all worked up and then walk out?
4. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
5. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)