|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
(a) More popular.
2. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Connect with others.
(b) Help others with homework.
(c) Download music for free.
(d) Hear new bands.
3. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(a) Red Herring.
4. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
5. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Tyler Winklevoss.
(b) Steve Jobs.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) Bill Wozniak.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
2. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
3. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
4. The twins were concerned that if they tried to sue Mark, they would end up looking like ___________.
5. How many seconds behind were the twins in the competition described in this chapter?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)