|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
(a) No one.
2. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
3. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
4. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) A password.
(c) His picture.
(d) IP address.
5. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
4. Where did Eduardo get an internship for the summer, so he decided to go there?
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)