Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
2. Eduardo was stunned by the idea that Mark and Dustin would sell their ___________ in Facebook.
3. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Boring project.
(b) Side project.
(c) Fun game.
4. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
5. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
Short Answer Questions
1. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
2. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
3. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
4. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
5. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)