|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(a) Washington Post.
(b) Wall Street Journal.
2. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
3. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) At board.
(b) Crimson tide.
(c) Reg board.
(d) Ad board.
4. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
5. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
2. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
3. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
4. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
5. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)