|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
2. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
3. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
(b) His parents.
(d) The girl who hated him.
4. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
5. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The board meeting.
(c) His blog.
(d) The website.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
2. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
3. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
4. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
5. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)