|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Off of what campus did Sean Parker live at the start of this chapter?
2. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(c) No where.
(d) Other campuses.
3. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
4. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A day.
(b) A week.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
5. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
2. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
3. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
4. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
5. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)