|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(b) Side project.
(c) Boring project.
(d) Fun game.
2. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
3. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
4. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
5. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(b) A mark on his permanent record.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
2. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
5. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)