|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
2. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
(d) No one.
3. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
(a) Tweaked it.
(b) Took it down.
(c) Made it bigger.
(d) Put his name on it.
4. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
5. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
2. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
3. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
4. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
5. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)