|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
2. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Side project.
(c) Fun game.
(d) Boring project.
3. What kind of sandals did Mark seem to wear everywhere when he was first meeting investors?
4. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) Other campuses.
(c) No where.
5. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(a) Washington Post.
(d) Wall Street Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
3. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
4. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
5. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)