|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
2. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) A day.
3. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
(a) The twins' coach.
(c) No one.
(d) Twins' father.
4. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
5. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
2. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
3. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
4. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
5. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)