|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(d) No one.
2. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
3. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) No reason.
(b) To get feedback.
(c) To spread it around.
(d) It was an accident.
4. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A week.
(b) A year.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
5. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
2. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
5. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)