|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
2. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
(a) Made it bigger.
(b) Tweaked it.
(c) Took it down.
(d) Put his name on it.
3. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
4. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
5. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
2. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
3. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
4. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
5. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)