|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Boring project.
(c) Fun game.
(d) Side project.
2. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
3. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(a) The Connection.
4. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
5. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(c) $25,000 now, more later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
2. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
3. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
5. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)