Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
2. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
3. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(d) Computer science.
6. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
7. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
This section contains 3,877 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)