Chapters 1 and 2
• Eduardo was excited about being a member of the Phoenix.
• Eduardo noticed a mop-haired kid in the group and thought that man has no chance of getting into the group.
Chapters 3 and 4
• The Winklevoss twins were practicing their rowing skills.
• Divya talked to the twins about finding a new programmer for their Harvard Connection idea.
Chapters 5 and 6
• Mark Zuckerberg decided to create a site that rates girls from the school against each other.
• Mark created an website called Facemash.com.
Chapters 7 and 8
• Mark told people that Facemash was a site he worked on in his spare time.
• Zuckerberg took the site down when he realized that he might get in trouble.
Chapters 9 and 10
• Mark went before a board to apologize about Facemash.
• Mark received an email from Divya about becoming a programmer for their idea.
Chapters 11 and 12
• Mark began to create thefacebook in his head.
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)