|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arnold's response when Junior asks him in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving," "What do Indians have to be so thankful for?"
(a) We should give thanks that they didn't kill all of us.
(b) We should give thanks for family and friendship.
(c) We should give thanks that no one lives forever.
(d) We should give thanks for our home.
2. Who is Junior's geology teacher at Reardan?
(a) Mrs. Smith.
(b) Mr. Dodge.
(c) Mr. P.
(d) Mr. Grant.
3. On what date were both Junior and Rowdy born?
(a) November 5, 1992.
(b) September 24, 1993.
(c) June 1, 1997.
(d) July 12, 1995.
4. Who is Junior's history teacher at Reardan?
(a) Mr. Sheridan.
(b) Mr. P.
(c) Mr. Grant.
(d) Mr. Dodge.
5. Junior says that his grandmother makes her living selling what objects on ebay in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
(b) Dream catchers.
(c) Cross-stitched art.
(d) Beaded keychains.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many teeth does Junior say he developed in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
2. How is Mr. P injured after Junior accidentally hits him with his geometry book?
3. What word is repeated on the image of the flying horse in the clouds in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
4. What is the name of Junior's dog that becomes ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
5. What color bandana does Junior's grandmother wear whenever she goes to powwows?
Short Essay Questions
1. What action does Junior take toward reconciliation with Rowdy in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"?
2. What exchange takes place between Junior and Rowdy in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"? How does Junior feel about this encounter?
3. What prediction does Junior's grandmother make in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
4. What birth defect does Junior describe having been born with in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
5. How does Rowdy respond to Junior's confession about Dawn in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
6. What advice does Mr. P give to Junior in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"? Why?
7. How does Junior describe the changes in how he's perceived around Penelope in Chapter 15: "Hunger Pains"?
8. How does Junior describe his sister in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"? How does Junior feel about his sister?
9. Who takes Junior to his first day at the new school in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters"? What conversation do they have as Junior departs?
10. Why does Junior say he is a member of "The Black Eye of the Month Club"? How does this status affect Junior's actions?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)