|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many teeth does Junior say he developed in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
2. Whom does Junior confess to about his love for the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
3. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
(a) Jessica Lange.
(b) Jennifer Lawrence.
(c) Jennifer Lopez.
(d) Halle Berry.
4. How many miles do Junior and Rowdy walk to get to the powwow grounds in Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name"?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
5. In the illustration of the White vs. Indian boy in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters," the white boy is depicted wearing what kinds of shoes?
(a) Birkenstock sandals.
(b) Canvas tennis shoes from Safeway.
(c) The latest Air Jordans.
(d) Cowboy boots.
6. What does Junior claim petrified wood actually is in his geology class in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
7. Why does Mr. P say he deserved to be hit with the book in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
(a) Because he killed his father.
(b) Because he killed his wife.
(c) Because of what he did to the Indians.
(d) Because he was a traitor in the war.
8. Junior says in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," that "if God hadn't wanted us to masturbate, then God wouldn't have given us" what?
9. On what date were both Junior and Rowdy born?
(a) July 12, 1995.
(b) June 1, 1997.
(c) November 5, 1992.
(d) September 24, 1993.
10. Junior says that his grandmother makes her living selling what objects on ebay in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
(b) Cross-stitched art.
(c) Dream catchers.
(d) Beaded keychains.
11. What name is printed in the geometry book that Junior receives in class in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Gordan Anders.
(b) Penelope Smith.
(c) Mary Spirit.
(d) Agnes Adams.
12. What is the name of Junior's dog that becomes ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
13. How many restaurants does Mary describe on the reservation where she's now living in Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail"?
14. What is described as Junior's grandmother's best dish in the illustration of her in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
(a) Potato salad.
(c) Salmon mush.
(d) Fry bread.
15. What does Junior's father do when Junior's dog becomes seriously ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
(a) He has the dog euthanized at the vet.
(b) He gives the dog to a neighbor.
(c) He takes the dog to a tribal elder.
(d) He shoots the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Junior's drawing from Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name," he compares the powwow dancer to what animal?
2. How far is Reardan from the reservation where Junior lives?
3. What was the score last year when Junior's school went to play Reardan in flag football, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
4. What does Junior say his best friend has become at the end of Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
5. Who is Junior's homeroom teacher at Reardan High School?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)