|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29: "Remembering".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. P injured after Junior accidentally hits him with his geometry book?
(a) His jaw is broken.
(b) He loses hearing in one ear.
(c) His nose is broken.
(d) He is blinded in one eye.
2. What name is printed in the geometry book that Junior receives in class in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Gordan Anders.
(b) Agnes Adams.
(c) Mary Spirit.
(d) Penelope Smith.
3. Why does Junior say that the people in Reardan assume the Indians from the reservation have plenty of money, in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
(a) Because they have a casino.
(b) Because they dress well.
(c) Because they have large homes.
(d) Because they have nice cars.
4. Junior says that the only paper route on the reservation is owned by a tribal elder named what, in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
5. What fast food restaurant does Junior describe his parents getting chicken from in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
(a) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(b) Chick Fil-A.
(c) Popeye's Chicken.
(d) Buffalo Hot Wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Junior's geology teacher at Reardan?
2. What animal does Junior compare Rowdy to in Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name"?
3. Whom does Junior confess to about his love for the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
4. Where is Junior's grandmother's funeral moved in Chapter 23: "Wake"?
5. What does Mary say she has begun to do in her spare time in Chapter 19: "My Sister Sends Me a Letter"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)