|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29: "Remembering".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Junior have when he attends the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
2. How many teeth does Junior say he developed in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
3. Where does Mary say she spent her honeymoon in Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail"?
(a) Klamath River.
(b) Flathead Lake.
(d) Niagara Falls.
4. What disorder does Junior discover that Penelope suffers from in Chapter 15: "Hunger Pains"?
(d) Bipolar disorder.
5. When does Junior's father return after his bender during the holidays in Chapter 21: "And a Partridge in a Pear Tree"?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) January 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Junior say epileptics once held in Indian tribes in Chapter 22: "Red Versus White"?
2. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
3. Where does Junior say his sister spends twenty-three hours a day in the beginning of the novel?
4. When Junior sends Rowdy a picture of his smiling face, what does Rowdy respond with a picture of in Chapter 18: "Don't Trust Your Computer"?
5. Who comes to the school to pick Junior up after he learns of the death of his sister in Chapter 27: "Because Russian Guys Are Not Always Geniuses"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)