|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29: "Remembering".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary say she did yesterday for the first time in her email to Junior in Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail"?
(a) She rode a horse.
(b) She drove a truck.
(c) She smoked a cigarette.
(d) She waited tables.
2. What did Junior's mother help Junior's father do when they first met?
(a) Find his father.
(b) Start a car engine.
(c) Find his mother.
(d) Get a drink from a water fountain.
3. Junior says in Chapter 29: "Remembering," "I realized that I might be a lonely Indian boy, but I was not alone in my loneliness. There were millions of other Americans who had left their birthplaces in search of" what?
(a) An identity.
(b) A culture.
(c) A dream.
4. What does Junior describe as "the very best thing about my grandmother" in Chapter 22: "Red Versus White"?
(a) She was peaceful.
(b) She was strong.
(c) She was tolerant.
(d) She was enduring.
5. What color bandana does Junior's grandmother wear whenever she goes to powwows?
Short Answer Questions
1. By how many points does Wellpinit win the basketball game after Junior is taken out because of an injury in Chapter 20: "Reindeer Games"?
2. How was Eugene killed, according to Junior in Chapter 24: "Valentine Heart"?
3. Junior describes one week when he was little and his father was pulled over three times in Reardan for "DWI." What does Junior explain "DWI" as meaning?
4. What is the condition that Junior says he was born with in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
5. Junior says in Chapter 23: "Wake" that "When it comes to death, [Indians] know that" what "are pretty much the same thing"?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)