|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29: "Remembering".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Greek writer and philosopher does Gordy quote regarding grief in Chapter 24: "Valentine Heart"?
2. What team knocks Reardan High's basketball team out of the playoffs in Chapter 25: "In Like a Lion"?
(a) Anderson-Smith McClutchy.
(b) Marigold Falls High School.
(c) Almira Coulee-Hartline.
(d) Wellpinit High School.
3. What lake are Junior and Rowdy jumping into in the drawing in Chapter 29: "Remembering"?
(a) Grass Lake.
(b) Turtle Lake.
(c) Kangaroo Lake.
(d) Beaver Lake.
4. Why does Mr. P say he deserved to be hit with the book in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
(a) Because of what he did to the Indians.
(b) Because he killed his wife.
(c) Because he was a traitor in the war.
(d) Because he killed his father.
5. What is the name of the Indian girl that Junior describes falling in love with in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade are Junior and Rowdy in as they jump into the lake in the drawing in Chapter 29: "Remembering"?
2. What item does the rich white guy present to the mourners at the funeral, saying that he believes it belonged to Junior's grandmother in Chapter 23: "Wake"?
3. What color bandana does Junior's grandmother wear whenever she visits friends?
4. How was Eugene killed, according to Junior in Chapter 24: "Valentine Heart"?
5. What medicine does Junior say he was prescribed to prevent seizures as a child in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)