|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24: "Valentine Heart".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Junior sends Rowdy a picture of his smiling face, what does Rowdy respond with a picture of in Chapter 18: "Don't Trust Your Computer"?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His smiling face.
(c) Him flipping the bird.
(d) His bare bottom.
2. What is the name of the white girl that Gordy describes disappearing in Mexico last summer in Chapter 16: "Rowdy Gives Me Advice About Love"?
(a) Anne Marie.
3. What role does Junior say epileptics once held in Indian tribes in Chapter 22: "Red Versus White"?
(a) The role of women.
(b) The role of caretaker.
(c) The role of shaman.
(d) The role of servant.
4. What does Gordy say happens to weird people, from primitive cultures to today, in Chapter 18: "Don't Trust Your Computer"?
(a) They are regaled.
(b) They are executed.
(c) They are worshiped.
(d) They are banished.
5. How does Mary describe her new house in Chapter 19: "My Sister Sends Me a Letter"?
(a) The most depressing place in the world.
(b) The most gorgeous place in the world.
(c) A pitiful dump but better than nothing.
(d) A tenement on the outskirts of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Junior confess to about his love for the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
2. Why does Mr. P say he deserved to be hit with the book in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
3. Who is Junior's geology teacher at Reardan?
4. What is the name of the reservation where Junior's family lives?
5. How was Eugene killed, according to Junior in Chapter 24: "Valentine Heart"?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)