|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24: "Valentine Heart".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the worst character trait of Arnold Spirit, Sr., in the novel?
(a) He is physically abusive.
(b) He is a womanizer.
(c) He is a cocaine addict.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
2. What is the name of the Indian girl that Junior describes falling in love with in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
3. How is Mr. P injured after Junior accidentally hits him with his geometry book?
(a) His nose is broken.
(b) His jaw is broken.
(c) He loses hearing in one ear.
(d) He is blinded in one eye.
4. Who is said to be responsible for Eugene's death in Chapter 24: "Valentine Heart"?
(a) Arnold Spirit, Sr.
5. Who stands by Junior's assertion about petrified wood in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years older is Junior's mother than Junior's father?
2. Junior says in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown" that he realized at a young age that he will always fall in love with what kind of women?
3. Junior describes one week when he was little and his father was pulled over three times in Reardan for "DWI." What does Junior explain "DWI" as meaning?
4. What is Junior's history class studying in the beginning of Chapter 15: "Hunger Pains"?
5. What does Mary tell Junior to tell everyone when she closes her letter in Chapter 19: "My Sister Sends Me a Letter"?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)