|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20: "Reindeer Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Junior claim petrified wood actually is in his geology class in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
2. Who is Junior's homeroom teacher at Reardan High School?
(a) Mr. Grant.
(b) Mr. Dodge.
(c) Mr. P.
(d) Mr. Anderson.
3. What is the date of Mary's email in Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail"?
(a) November 16, 2006.
(b) March 16, 2009.
(c) July 12, 2002.
(d) September 12, 2013.
4. What was the score last year when Junior's school went to play Reardan in flag football, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
5. What are the three boys dressed up as that rob Junior in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Reardan from the reservation where Junior lives?
2. What is Gordy's response when Junior says "Some Indians think you become white if you try to make your life better, if you become successful," in Chapter 18: "Don't Trust Your Computer"?
3. Whom does Junior wish he could ask for advice about Penelope in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
4. How old was Junior when he underwent surgery to address the medical condition he was born with?
5. Who answers the door when Junior goes to Rowdy's house in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)