|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20: "Reindeer Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Junior wish he could ask for advice about Penelope in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
(c) His father.
2. When does Junior's tribe hold their annual powwow celebration at the reservation?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Memorial Day weekend.
(c) Labor Day weekend.
3. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Reardan High School.
(b) Wellpinit High School.
(c) Karuk High School.
(d) Grace Anderson High School.
4. What is the name of the Indian girl that Junior describes falling in love with in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
5. What team is Penelope playing against in the volleyball match in Chapter 16: "Rowdy Gives Me Advice About Love"?
(a) The Portland Raiders.
(b) The Humboldt Honeybees.
(c) The Wellpinit Redskins.
(d) The Davenport Lady Gorillas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary tell Junior to tell everyone when she closes her letter in Chapter 19: "My Sister Sends Me a Letter"?
2. What are the three boys dressed up as that rob Junior in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
3. Who is Junior's history teacher at Reardan?
4. How much money does Junior's father give him on Halloween night in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
5. What does Junior's father do when Junior's dog becomes seriously ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)