|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20: "Reindeer Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Spokane Indian Reservation founded?
2. About how much money does Junior say the thugs take from him in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
3. Whose suit does Junior wear to the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
(a) His father's.
(c) His brother's.
4. Junior says that his grandmother makes her living selling what objects on ebay in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
(a) Beaded keychains.
(b) Dream catchers.
(d) Cross-stitched art.
5. What name is printed in the geometry book that Junior receives in class in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Gordan Anders.
(b) Agnes Adams.
(c) Mary Spirit.
(d) Penelope Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary say she spent her honeymoon in Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail"?
2. What does Gordy do when Junior asks him for advice on how to gain the love of a white girl in Chapter 16: "Rowdy Gives Me Advice About Love"?
3. What is the name of the Indian girl that Junior describes falling in love with in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
4. Who does Junior see in the stands that gives him the courage to play against Wellpinit in the first basketball game of the season in Chapter 20: "Reindeer Games"?
5. How much money does Junior have when he attends the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)