|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20: "Reindeer Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the cool kids decide to go to a diner after the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
(a) Jersey City.
2. When does Junior's tribe hold their annual powwow celebration at the reservation?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(c) Labor Day weekend.
(d) Memorial Day weekend.
3. On what date were both Junior and Rowdy born?
(a) July 12, 1995.
(b) September 24, 1993.
(c) June 1, 1997.
(d) November 5, 1992.
4. What is the name of the reservation where Junior's family lives?
(a) The Alturas Rancheria.
(b) The Acoma Pueblo and Off-Reservation Trust Land.
(c) The Karuk Indian Reservation.
(d) The Spokane Indian Reservation.
5. Where has Mary moved after marrying in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
(d) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Junior portray himself and Rowdy in the cartoon that he draws in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"?
2. How old was Junior's mother when she met Junior's father?
3. What derogatory term does Junior say that some people on the reservation call him in Chapter 18: "Don't Trust Your Computer"?
4. Junior describes one week when he was little and his father was pulled over three times in Reardan for "DWI." What does Junior explain "DWI" as meaning?
5. How many songs do Penelope and Junior dance to at the Winter Formal?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)