|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date were both Junior and Rowdy born?
(a) November 5, 1992.
(b) July 12, 1995.
(c) June 1, 1997.
(d) September 24, 1993.
2. Mr. P tells Junior in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope," "That's how we were taught to teach you. We were supposed to kill the Indian to save" what?
(a) The child.
(d) The White Man.
3. How far is Reardan from the reservation where Junior lives?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 22 miles.
4. What does Mr. P tell Junior he has to do in order to find happiness and hope in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
(a) He has to leave the reservation.
(b) He has to talk to the elders.
(c) He has to stay on the reservation.
(d) He has to get married.
5. Junior says in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown" that he realized at a young age that he will always fall in love with what kind of women?
(a) Poor women.
(b) Dark-skinned women.
(c) Unattractive women.
(d) Unreachable women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote A Tale of Two Cities?
2. What fast food restaurant does Junior describe his parents getting chicken from in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
3. What is the mascot of Reardan High School?
4. What is the name of the Indian girl that Junior describes falling in love with in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
5. Where has Mary moved after marrying in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)