|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
(a) Jennifer Lawrence.
(b) Halle Berry.
(c) Jennifer Lopez.
(d) Jessica Lange.
2. Who wrote A Tale of Two Cities?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) Percy Shelley.
(c) Alexander Pope.
(d) Charles Dickens.
3. Mr. P tells Junior in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope," "That's how we were taught to teach you. We were supposed to kill the Indian to save" what?
(a) The child.
(d) The White Man.
4. How old was Junior when he underwent surgery to address the medical condition he was born with?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. Where has Mary moved after marrying in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
(c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color bandana does Junior's grandmother wear whenever she goes to powwows?
2. How much money does Junior's father give him on Halloween night in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
3. What is the name of the school secretary that greets Junior at Reardan in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters"?
4. Where does Junior say his sister spends twenty-three hours a day in the beginning of the novel?
5. Who is Junior's geology teacher at Reardan?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)