|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Junior's parents respond when he tells them he wants to transfer to Reardan in Chapter 6: "Go Means Go"?
(a) They agree to help him transfer.
(b) They begrudgingly agree, but only on the condition that he plays basketball.
(c) They tell him he must move away to attend school there.
(d) They refuse to help him transfer.
2. At what hospital were both Junior and Rowdy born?
(a) Kings County Hospital.
(b) St. Agnes Hospital.
(c) White Horse Hospital.
(d) Sacred Heart Hospital.
3. Junior describes one week when he was little and his father was pulled over three times in Reardan for "DWI." What does Junior explain "DWI" as meaning?
(a) Driving White Indians.
(b) Driving While Irritated.
(c) Driving While Intoxicated.
(d) Driving While Indian.
4. How many times does Junior say he's had to walk the entire way from school to his home in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
5. Who has Junior punched in the face at school in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mascot of Reardan High School?
2. When does Junior's tribe hold their annual powwow celebration at the reservation?
3. Junior says in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," that "if God hadn't wanted us to masturbate, then God wouldn't have given us" what?
4. What are the three boys dressed up as that rob Junior in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
5. What animal does Junior compare Rowdy to in Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)