|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. P say he deserved to be hit with the book in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
(a) Because of what he did to the Indians.
(b) Because he killed his wife.
(c) Because he was a traitor in the war.
(d) Because he killed his father.
2. What animal does Junior compare Rowdy to in Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name"?
(a) A lion.
(b) A bear.
(c) A snake.
(d) A tiger.
3. How is Mr. P injured after Junior accidentally hits him with his geometry book?
(a) He loses hearing in one ear.
(b) He is blinded in one eye.
(c) His jaw is broken.
(d) His nose is broken.
4. Junior says that the only paper route on the reservation is owned by a tribal elder named what, in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
5. How far is Reardan from the reservation where Junior lives?
(a) 22 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary say she spent her honeymoon in Chapter 13: "My Sister Sends Me an E-mail"?
2. What name is printed in the geometry book that Junior receives in class in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
3. What medicine does Junior say he was prescribed to prevent seizures as a child in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
4. How do Junior's parents respond when he tells them he wants to transfer to Reardan in Chapter 6: "Go Means Go"?
5. Who stands by Junior's assertion about petrified wood in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)