|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: "Halloween".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Grace Anderson High School.
(b) Karuk High School.
(c) Reardan High School.
(d) Wellpinit High School.
2. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
(a) Jessica Lange.
(b) Jennifer Lopez.
(c) Jennifer Lawrence.
(d) Halle Berry.
3. Whom does Junior confess to about his love for the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
4. What word is repeated on the image of the flying horse in the clouds in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
5. What does Penelope say she's going to ask for instead of candy when she goes trick-or-treating in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
(a) Canned food.
(c) Toys for children.
(d) Spare change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color bandana does Junior's grandmother wear whenever she visits friends?
2. At what hospital were both Junior and Rowdy born?
3. What medicine does Junior say he was prescribed to prevent seizures as a child in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
4. Junior says that the only paper route on the reservation is owned by a tribal elder named what, in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
5. How tall is Mr. P described in the drawing of him in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)