|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: "Halloween".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one talent that Junior is proud of in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Drawing cartoons.
(b) Designing buildings.
(c) Making music.
(d) Writing poetry.
2. What is the name of the reservation where Junior's family lives?
(a) The Alturas Rancheria.
(b) The Acoma Pueblo and Off-Reservation Trust Land.
(c) The Spokane Indian Reservation.
(d) The Karuk Indian Reservation.
3. What is the response of Junior's parents when he asks them in Chapter 6: "Go Means Go," "Who has the most hope?"
(b) White people.
(c) The elders.
4. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Grace Anderson High School.
(b) Reardan High School.
(c) Karuk High School.
(d) Wellpinit High School.
5. What does Junior go dressed as at school in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
(a) A tribal shaman.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A homeless person.
(d) A zombie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
2. On what date were both Junior and Rowdy born?
3. What is the condition that Junior says he was born with in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
4. What is described as Junior's grandmother's best dish in the illustration of her in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
5. What was the score last year when Junior's school went to play Reardan in flag football, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)