|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: "Halloween".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Junior says of Mary in Chapter 6: "Go Means Go" that she is running away to do what?
(a) Escape the past.
(b) Get lost.
(c) Find freedom.
(d) Find something.
2. How far is Reardan from the reservation where Junior lives?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 22 miles.
3. What was the score last year when Junior's school went to play Reardan in flag football, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
4. Whom does Junior confess to about his love for the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
5. What is the response of Junior's parents when he asks them in Chapter 6: "Go Means Go," "Who has the most hope?"
(a) The elders.
(b) White people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Junior say his sister spends twenty-three hours a day in the beginning of the novel?
2. What is described as Junior's grandmother's best dish in the illustration of her in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
3. How tall is Mr. P described in the drawing of him in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
4. How much money does Junior's father give him for lunch money when he drops him off at school in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
5. Who wrote A Tale of Two Cities?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)