|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: "Halloween".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Indian girl that Junior describes falling in love with in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
2. In the illustration of the White vs. Indian boy in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters," the white boy is depicted wearing what kinds of shoes?
(a) Birkenstock sandals.
(b) Canvas tennis shoes from Safeway.
(c) The latest Air Jordans.
(d) Cowboy boots.
3. Who wrote A Tale of Two Cities?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) Percy Shelley.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Alexander Pope.
4. What was the score when the Wellpinit Junior High Academic Bowl played against Reardan Junior High School the previous year, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
5. What does Junior go dressed as at school in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A homeless person.
(c) A tribal shaman.
(d) A vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
2. Junior says in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," that "if God hadn't wanted us to masturbate, then God wouldn't have given us" what?
3. Junior says in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown" that he realized at a young age that he will always fall in love with what kind of women?
4. About how much money does Junior say the thugs take from him in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
5. Junior says that his grandmother makes her living selling what objects on ebay in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)