|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: "Halloween".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as Junior's grandmother's best dish in the illustration of her in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
(b) Salmon mush.
(c) Fry bread.
(d) Potato salad.
2. Junior says that his grandmother makes her living selling what objects on ebay in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
(a) Cross-stitched art.
(b) Beaded keychains.
(d) Dream catchers.
3. What was the score when the Wellpinit Junior High Academic Bowl played against Reardan Junior High School the previous year, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
4. What is the one talent that Junior is proud of in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Making music.
(b) Drawing cartoons.
(c) Designing buildings.
(d) Writing poetry.
5. What word is repeated on the image of the flying horse in the clouds in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Junior's drawing from Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name," he compares the powwow dancer to what animal?
2. What is the name of the school secretary that greets Junior at Reardan in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters"?
3. What does Junior go dressed as at school in Chapter 11: "Halloween"?
4. What is the response of Junior's parents when he asks them in Chapter 6: "Go Means Go," "Who has the most hope?"
5. At what hospital were both Junior and Rowdy born?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)