|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. P tells Junior in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope," "That's how we were taught to teach you. We were supposed to kill the Indian to save" what?
(a) The child.
(d) The White Man.
2. Junior says that the only paper route on the reservation is owned by a tribal elder named what, in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
3. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Karuk High School.
(b) Reardan High School.
(c) Grace Anderson High School.
(d) Wellpinit High School.
4. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
(a) Jennifer Lopez.
(b) Jessica Lange.
(c) Halle Berry.
(d) Jennifer Lawrence.
5. At what hospital were both Junior and Rowdy born?
(a) White Horse Hospital.
(b) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(c) Kings County Hospital.
(d) St. Agnes Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medicine does Junior say he was prescribed to prevent seizures as a child in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
2. What was the score last year when Junior's school went to play Reardan in flag football, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
3. What is the name of Junior's dog that becomes ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
4. What does Junior say his best friend has become at the end of Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
5. What name is printed in the geometry book that Junior receives in class in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)