|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
(a) Jennifer Lopez.
(b) Halle Berry.
(c) Jessica Lange.
(d) Jennifer Lawrence.
2. Junior says that the only paper route on the reservation is owned by a tribal elder named what, in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
3. How many teeth does Junior say he developed in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
4. What word is repeated on the image of the flying horse in the clouds in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
5. Mr. P tells Junior in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope," "That's how we were taught to teach you. We were supposed to kill the Indian to save" what?
(b) The White Man.
(c) The child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
2. Who wrote A Tale of Two Cities?
3. What was the score last year when Junior's school went to play Reardan in flag football, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
4. Where does Junior say his sister spends twenty-three hours a day in the beginning of the novel?
5. What was the score when the Wellpinit Junior High Academic Bowl played against Reardan Junior High School the previous year, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)