|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Karuk High School.
(b) Grace Anderson High School.
(c) Wellpinit High School.
(d) Reardan High School.
2. Where does Junior say his sister spends twenty-three hours a day in the beginning of the novel?
(a) At church.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the attic.
3. In Junior's illustration of himself in Chapter 6: "Go Means Go," he is buried in sand with only his head exposed. What creatures are crawling on Junior's face in the drawing?
(d) Baby birds.
4. Junior describes one week when he was little and his father was pulled over three times in Reardan for "DWI." What does Junior explain "DWI" as meaning?
(a) Driving While Intoxicated.
(b) Driving While Irritated.
(c) Driving White Indians.
(d) Driving While Indian.
5. How tall is Mr. P described in the drawing of him in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) 5 feet, one inch.
(b) 5 feet.
(c) 4 feet.
(d) 6 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Junior's drawing from Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name," he compares the powwow dancer to what animal?
2. Junior describes his Indian Reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France" as being "one million miles north of" what?
3. What does Rowdy do when Junior reaches out to touch him on the shoulder in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
4. How old was Junior when he underwent surgery to address the medical condition he was born with?
5. How do Junior's parents respond when he tells them he wants to transfer to Reardan in Chapter 6: "Go Means Go"?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)