|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Junior's father do when Junior's dog becomes seriously ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
(a) He takes the dog to a tribal elder.
(b) He has the dog euthanized at the vet.
(c) He shoots the dog.
(d) He gives the dog to a neighbor.
2. What animal does Junior compare Rowdy to in Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name"?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bear.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
3. What name is printed in the geometry book that Junior receives in class in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Mary Spirit.
(b) Penelope Smith.
(c) Gordan Anders.
(d) Agnes Adams.
4. At what hospital were both Junior and Rowdy born?
(a) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(b) Kings County Hospital.
(c) White Horse Hospital.
(d) St. Agnes Hospital.
5. How old is Junior when the novel begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Junior's dog that becomes ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
2. What is the condition that Junior says he was born with in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
3. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
4. What fast food restaurant does Junior describe his parents getting chicken from in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
5. Junior says in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," that "if God hadn't wanted us to masturbate, then God wouldn't have given us" what?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)