|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Junior says in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," that "if God hadn't wanted us to masturbate, then God wouldn't have given us" what?
2. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
(a) Jessica Lange.
(b) Jennifer Lopez.
(c) Halle Berry.
(d) Jennifer Lawrence.
3. How old was Junior when he underwent surgery to address the medical condition he was born with?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 3 years.
4. What medicine does Junior say he was prescribed to prevent seizures as a child in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
5. What does Junior's father do when Junior's dog becomes seriously ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
(a) He has the dog euthanized at the vet.
(b) He takes the dog to a tribal elder.
(c) He shoots the dog.
(d) He gives the dog to a neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
2. What is the one talent that Junior is proud of in the beginning of the novel?
3. Junior describes his Indian Reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France" as being "one million miles north of" what?
4. What animal does Junior compare Rowdy to in Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name"?
5. When does Junior's tribe hold their annual powwow celebration at the reservation?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)