|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition that Junior says he was born with in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
(a) Water on the brain.
(c) A club foot.
(d) A heart defect.
2. How old was Junior when he underwent surgery to address the medical condition he was born with?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. Mr. P tells Junior in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope," "That's how we were taught to teach you. We were supposed to kill the Indian to save" what?
(a) The child.
(c) The White Man.
4. What is the name of the reservation where Junior's family lives?
(a) The Karuk Indian Reservation.
(b) The Alturas Rancheria.
(c) The Spokane Indian Reservation.
(d) The Acoma Pueblo and Off-Reservation Trust Land.
5. At what hospital were both Junior and Rowdy born?
(a) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(b) St. Agnes Hospital.
(c) Kings County Hospital.
(d) White Horse Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Junior compare Rowdy to in Chapter 3: "Revenge Is My Middle Name"?
2. What is the one talent that Junior is proud of in the beginning of the novel?
3. How tall is Mr. P described in the drawing of him in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
4. On what date were both Junior and Rowdy born?
5. How old was Junior when he began wearing eyeglasses?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)