|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one talent that Junior is proud of in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Drawing cartoons.
(b) Making music.
(c) Designing buildings.
(d) Writing poetry.
2. What does Mr. P say Mary dreamed of being when she was in school in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
(a) An actress.
(b) A writer.
(c) A musician.
(d) A teacher.
3. Mr. P tells Junior in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope," "That's how we were taught to teach you. We were supposed to kill the Indian to save" what?
(a) The White Man.
(c) The child.
4. What fast food restaurant does Junior describe his parents getting chicken from in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
(a) Chick Fil-A.
(b) Popeye's Chicken.
(c) Buffalo Hot Wings.
(d) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
5. How tall is Mr. P described in the drawing of him in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) 5 feet, one inch.
(b) 6 feet.
(c) 4 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is printed in the geometry book that Junior receives in class in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
2. On what date were both Junior and Rowdy born?
3. At what hospital were both Junior and Rowdy born?
4. Junior says that the only paper route on the reservation is owned by a tribal elder named what, in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
5. How old is Junior when the novel begins?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)