|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Junior's father do when Junior's dog becomes seriously ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
(a) He shoots the dog.
(b) He has the dog euthanized at the vet.
(c) He gives the dog to a neighbor.
(d) He takes the dog to a tribal elder.
2. What name is printed in the geometry book that Junior receives in class in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Mary Spirit.
(b) Agnes Adams.
(c) Gordan Anders.
(d) Penelope Smith.
3. Junior says in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," that "if God hadn't wanted us to masturbate, then God wouldn't have given us" what?
4. Why does Mr. P say he deserved to be hit with the book in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
(a) Because he killed his father.
(b) Because he killed his wife.
(c) Because of what he did to the Indians.
(d) Because he was a traitor in the war.
5. What does Mr. P say Mary dreamed of being when she was in school in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
(a) A musician.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. P tell Junior he has to do in order to find happiness and hope in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
2. How old is Junior when the novel begins?
3. How many teeth does Junior say he developed in Chapter 1: "The Black Eye of the Month Club"?
4. On what date were both Junior and Rowdy born?
5. Where does Junior say his sister spends twenty-three hours a day in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)