|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25: "In Like a Lion".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands by Junior's assertion about petrified wood in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
2. Where does Junior say his sister spends twenty-three hours a day in the beginning of the novel?
(a) At church.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the basement.
3. What color bandana does Junior's grandmother wear whenever she goes to powwows?
4. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Reardan High School.
(b) Wellpinit High School.
(c) Grace Anderson High School.
(d) Karuk High School.
5. What offensive name does the girl that Junior falls in love with call him in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
(a) Junior High Honky.
(c) Basketball Beaver.
(d) Four-eyed dork.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. P injured after Junior accidentally hits him with his geometry book?
2. What does Junior recall his grandmother telling him was "the whole point of life" in Chapter 22: "Red Versus White"?
3. What is the name of Junior's dog that becomes ill in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
4. How many songs do Penelope and Junior dance to at the Winter Formal?
5. What does Rowdy do when Junior reaches out to touch him on the shoulder in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)