|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25: "In Like a Lion".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Penelope's father?
2. What Greek writer and philosopher does Gordy quote regarding grief in Chapter 24: "Valentine Heart"?
3. Who is Junior's history teacher at Reardan?
(a) Mr. Sheridan.
(b) Mr. Dodge.
(c) Mr. P.
(d) Mr. Grant.
4. What does Junior say he does before every basketball game in Chapter 25: "In Like a Lion"?
(a) He drinks a beer.
(b) He prays.
(c) He throws up.
(d) He calls his mother.
5. How many games in a row does the Reardan High School basketball team win after losing their first game to Wellpinit in Chapter 25: "In Like a Lion"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color bandana does Junior's grandmother wear whenever she goes to powwows?
2. What was the score last year when Junior's school went to play Reardan in flag football, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
3. By how many points does Wellpinit win the basketball game after Junior is taken out because of an injury in Chapter 20: "Reindeer Games"?
4. Junior says that his grandmother makes her living selling what objects on ebay in Chapter 9: "Grandmother Gives Me Some Advice"?
5. Who is compared to Joel Wetzel on Junior's basketball team in Chapter 25: "In Like a Lion"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)