|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25: "In Like a Lion".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door when Junior goes to Rowdy's house in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"?
(a) Rowdy's mother.
(b) Rowdy's sister.
(c) Rowdy's father.
2. What is the record of the Wellpinit Redskins when they face Reardan again in Chapter 25: "In Like a Lion"?
3. What is the name of the Indian that hit Junior's grandmother in his car?
4. What name is printed in the geometry book that Junior receives in class in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Gordan Anders.
(b) Penelope Smith.
(c) Mary Spirit.
(d) Agnes Adams.
5. How is Mr. P injured after Junior accidentally hits him with his geometry book?
(a) He is blinded in one eye.
(b) His jaw is broken.
(c) He loses hearing in one ear.
(d) His nose is broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the cool kids decide to go to a diner after the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
2. How many songs do Penelope and Junior dance to at the Winter Formal?
3. What does Junior claim petrified wood actually is in his geology class in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
4. What is the name of Penelope's father?
5. What happens to the man who is jailed for Eugene's death in Chapter 24: "Valentine Heart"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)