|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25: "In Like a Lion".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Spokane Indian Reservation founded?
2. Junior says that the only paper route on the reservation is owned by a tribal elder named what, in Chapter 2: "Why Chicken Means So Much to Me"?
3. How old was Junior's mother when she met Junior's father?
4. What does Junior claim petrified wood actually is in his geology class in Chapter 12: "Slouching Toward Thanksgiving"?
5. Where do the cool kids decide to go to a diner after the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
(c) Jersey City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Junior recall his grandmother telling him was "the whole point of life" in Chapter 22: "Red Versus White"?
2. Why does Mr. P say he deserved to be hit with the book in Chapter 5: "Hope Against Hope"?
3. Junior says in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown" that he realized at a young age that he will always fall in love with what kind of women?
4. What does Mary say she has begun to do in her spare time in Chapter 19: "My Sister Sends Me a Letter"?
5. What is the name of the Indian girl that Junior describes falling in love with in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)