|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many songs do Penelope and Junior dance to at the Winter Formal?
2. How old is Junior when he describes falling in love with the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
3. What does Rowdy do when Junior waves at him in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"?
(a) Rowdy starts screaming.
(b) Rowdy starts to cry.
(c) Rowdy flips Junior off.
(d) Rowdy waves back.
4. What is the name of the Indian girl that Junior describes falling in love with in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
5. Why does Junior say that the people in Reardan assume the Indians from the reservation have plenty of money, in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
(a) Because they dress well.
(b) Because they have a casino.
(c) Because they have nice cars.
(d) Because they have large homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rowdy's father described in the novel?
2. Junior describes his Indian Reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France" as being "one million miles north of" what?
3. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
4. Who answers the door when Junior goes to Rowdy's house in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"?
5. Whom does Junior confess to about his love for the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)