|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the score when the Wellpinit Junior High Academic Bowl played against Reardan Junior High School the previous year, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
2. How tall is Mr. P described in the drawing of him in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 5 feet, one inch.
(c) 4 feet.
(d) 6 feet.
3. How is Rowdy's father described in the novel?
(a) He is a wealthy banker.
(b) He is a quiet artist.
(c) He is an outgoing football coach.
(d) He is an abusive alcoholic.
4. Why does Junior say that the people in Reardan assume the Indians from the reservation have plenty of money, in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
(a) Because they dress well.
(b) Because they have large homes.
(c) Because they have a casino.
(d) Because they have nice cars.
5. Junior says in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," that "if God hadn't wanted us to masturbate, then God wouldn't have given us" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the door when Junior goes to Rowdy's house in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"?
2. How much money does Junior have when he attends the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
3. Where does Junior see Rowdy as he leaves Rowdy's house in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"?
4. Who wrote A Tale of Two Cities?
5. How old is Junior when he describes falling in love with the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)