|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the cool kids decide to go to a diner after the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
(b) Jersey City.
2. How old is Junior when he describes falling in love with the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
3. Junior describes his Indian Reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France" as being "one million miles north of" what?
4. What does Rowdy do when Junior reaches out to touch him on the shoulder in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
(a) Rowdy takes out a gun.
(b) Rowdy starts to sing.
(c) Rowdy punches Junior.
(d) Rowdy runs away.
5. Whom does Junior confess to about his love for the beautiful Indian girl in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
2. How many songs do Penelope and Junior dance to at the Winter Formal?
3. How much money does Junior have when he attends the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
4. Who wrote A Tale of Two Cities?
5. What was the score when the Wellpinit Junior High Academic Bowl played against Reardan Junior High School the previous year, according to Junior in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)