|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many songs do Penelope and Junior dance to at the Winter Formal?
2. In Junior's drawing of his sister Mary in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," he compares Mary's appearance to what celebrity?
(a) Jennifer Lawrence.
(b) Halle Berry.
(c) Jennifer Lopez.
(d) Jessica Lange.
3. What is the name of the school that Junior attends on the reservation in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France"?
(a) Grace Anderson High School.
(b) Karuk High School.
(c) Reardan High School.
(d) Wellpinit High School.
4. Who answers the door when Junior goes to Rowdy's house in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving"?
(a) Rowdy's sister.
(b) Rowdy's mother.
(d) Rowdy's father.
5. How much money does Junior have when he attends the Winter Formal in Chapter 17: "Dance, Dance, Dance"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Junior say his best friend has become at the end of Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
2. Junior says in Chapter 4: "Because Geometry Is Not a Country Somewhere Near France," that "if God hadn't wanted us to masturbate, then God wouldn't have given us" what?
3. What does Rowdy do when Junior reaches out to touch him on the shoulder in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
4. What is Arnold's response when Junior asks him in Chapter 14: "Thanksgiving," "What do Indians have to be so thankful for?"
5. What offensive name does the girl that Junior falls in love with call him in Chapter 10: "Tears of a Clown"?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)