|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23: "Wake".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The object that the billionaire white collector presents in Chapter 23: "Wake" is probably of what origin, according to Junior's mother?
(a) Cherokee or Paiute.
(b) Caddo or Cherokee.
(c) Sioux or Oglala.
(d) Navajo or Klamath.
2. Who is Junior's homeroom teacher at Reardan High School?
(a) Mr. P.
(b) Mr. Grant.
(c) Mr. Dodge.
(d) Mr. Anderson.
3. Who is Junior's history teacher at Reardan?
(a) Mr. Grant.
(b) Mr. Dodge.
(c) Mr. Sheridan.
(d) Mr. P.
4. Where is Junior's grandmother's funeral moved in Chapter 23: "Wake"?
(a) To the dance hall.
(b) To a cathedral.
(c) To a baseball field.
(d) To a football field.
5. What disorder does Junior discover that Penelope suffers from in Chapter 15: "Hunger Pains"?
(b) Bipolar disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the illustration of the White vs. Indian boy in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters," the white boy is depicted wearing what kinds of shoes?
2. Where does Penelope tell Junior she wants to go to college in Chapter 15: "Hunger Pains"?
3. How much money does Junior's father give him for lunch money when he drops him off at school in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
4. What item does the rich white guy present to the mourners at the funeral, saying that he believes it belonged to Junior's grandmother in Chapter 23: "Wake"?
5. What is the name of the rich white guy that speaks at Junior's grandmother's wake?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)