|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23: "Wake".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the rich white guy that speaks at Junior's grandmother's wake?
2. What item does the rich white guy present to the mourners at the funeral, saying that he believes it belonged to Junior's grandmother in Chapter 23: "Wake"?
(a) A powwow dance outfit.
(b) A bow and a quiver of arrows.
(c) A dream-catcher.
(d) A clay pot.
3. Who is Junior's homeroom teacher at Reardan High School?
(a) Mr. P.
(b) Mr. Grant.
(c) Mr. Dodge.
(d) Mr. Anderson.
4. How much money does Junior's father give him for lunch money when he drops him off at school in Chapter 7: "Rowdy Sings the Blues"?
(a) Three dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Two dollars.
5. What is the name of Penelope's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Penelope say she wants to study in college?
2. Who is Junior's history teacher at Reardan?
3. In the illustration of the White vs. Indian boy in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters," the white boy is depicted wearing what kinds of shoes?
4. Junior says in Chapter 23: "Wake" that "When it comes to death, [Indians] know that" what "are pretty much the same thing"?
5. Where is Junior's grandmother's funeral moved in Chapter 23: "Wake"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)