|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23: "Wake".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Penelope's father?
2. What disorder does Junior discover that Penelope suffers from in Chapter 15: "Hunger Pains"?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
3. Who is Junior's homeroom teacher at Reardan High School?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. P.
(c) Mr. Dodge.
(d) Mr. Grant.
4. What is the name of the school secretary that greets Junior at Reardan in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters"?
5. Where is Junior's grandmother's funeral moved in Chapter 23: "Wake"?
(a) To a baseball field.
(b) To the dance hall.
(c) To a football field.
(d) To a cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Junior's history teacher at Reardan?
2. What is the mascot of Reardan High School?
3. What does Penelope say she wants to study in college?
4. In the illustration of the White vs. Indian boy in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters," the white boy is depicted wearing what kinds of shoes?
5. Junior says in Chapter 23: "Wake" that "When it comes to death, [Indians] know that" what "are pretty much the same thing"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)