|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23: "Wake".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Penelope say she wants to study in college?
(c) English literature.
(d) American history.
2. Almost how many people attend Junior's grandmother's funeral in Chapter 23: "Wake"?
3. Who is Junior's homeroom teacher at Reardan High School?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. P.
(c) Mr. Dodge.
(d) Mr. Grant.
4. Who is the pretty blonde girl that introduces herself to Junior in his homeroom class in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters"?
5. What is the name of the rich white guy that speaks at Junior's grandmother's wake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Penelope's father?
2. Where does Penelope tell Junior she wants to go to college in Chapter 15: "Hunger Pains"?
3. What disorder does Junior discover that Penelope suffers from in Chapter 15: "Hunger Pains"?
4. In the illustration of the White vs. Indian boy in Chapter 8: "How to Fight Monsters," the white boy is depicted wearing what kinds of shoes?
5. Junior says in Chapter 23: "Wake" that "When it comes to death, [Indians] know that" what "are pretty much the same thing"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)