|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
2. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
3. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
4. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
5. What is another name for the analysis from the enemy's perspective?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the "wall" that was placed between the FBI and the CIA before 9/11/2001. How was this "wall" created? How did the "wall" ultimately contribute to the execution of the 9/11 attacks? Has the "wall" since been torn down between the two agencies? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Detail the actions of both Hazmi and Mihdar from their arrival in the United States until 9/11/2001. Was there any point in their stay in the U.S that they could have been captured by the U.S.?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the creation of the CIA. How did the Watergate and Pike and Church Committee investigations have a profound effect on the CIA's culture?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)