|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
2. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
3. Al-Qaeda exploited relatively lax internal security environments in Western countries, especially __________.
4. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
5. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe in great detail who KSM is and he's involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Is KSM alive today? If so, where is he? If not, how did he die?
Essay Topic 2
How does one's culture and experience influence a person's perception of a place or region? Give an example from the text.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the "wall" that was placed between the FBI and the CIA before 9/11/2001. How was this "wall" created? How did the "wall" ultimately contribute to the execution of the 9/11 attacks? Has the "wall" since been torn down between the two agencies? Explain.
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)