|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the lead agency dealing with al-Qaeda?
2. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
3. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
4. Who stated, "We're at war"?
5. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is FISA? How did the FISA requirements cause confusion between U.S government agencies? How could these confusions be avoided in the future?
Essay Topic 2
Describe in great detail who KSM is and he's involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Is KSM alive today? If so, where is he? If not, how did he die?
Essay Topic 3
The Commission states that they do not know for certain why Hazmi and Mihdhar came to California, why do you suppose they chose California? What could California supply Hazmi and Mihdhar with that another U.S. state could not?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)