|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is a uniquely implacable ideology that cannot be reasoned with and it must be destroyed and is subscribed to by only a small percentage of Muslims.
2. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
3. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
4. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
5. Which organization has made Afghanistan a test of the Alliance's ability to adapt to current security challenges of the future?
Essay Topic 1
How does one's culture and experience influence a person's perception of a place or region? Give an example from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Who declares, "This is a new type of war"? What is this statement in reference to? What is the significance of this statement?
Essay Topic 3
Describe in great detail the major flaws in the emergency response system. How were the first responders ill-prepared for the 9/11 attacks? What changes can be made to help prepare the first responders organize and create a safe rescue for future events?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)