|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
2. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
3. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
4. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
5. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe al-Qaeda. What are the objectives of al-Qaeda? Who funds the group? Who leads the group? What are some of al-Qaeda's strengths and weaknesses? How can the U.S. exploit these weaknesses?
Essay Topic 2
What is a sleeper cell? What are the characteristics of a sleeper cell? Could any of the 9/11 hijackers be classified as a sleeper cell? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Describe in detail the arrest of Ahmed Ressam in the late 1999. What information was learned through his arrest? Was this information valuable to understanding the 9/11 attacks?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)