|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
2. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
3. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
4. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
5. Who is Afghanistan's President?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is FISA? How did the FISA requirements cause confusion between U.S government agencies? How could these confusions be avoided in the future?
Essay Topic 2
Describe in great detail who KSM is and he's involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Is KSM alive today? If so, where is he? If not, how did he die?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the "wall" that was placed between the FBI and the CIA before 9/11/2001. How was this "wall" created? How did the "wall" ultimately contribute to the execution of the 9/11 attacks? Has the "wall" since been torn down between the two agencies? Explain.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)