|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
2. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
3. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
4. Which country was the incubator for al-Qaeda and for the 9/11 attacks?
5. Which U.S. department now has the lead responsibility for problems such as protecting borders, securing transportation and other parts of our critical infrastructure, organizing emergency assistance, and working with the private sector to assess vulnerabilities?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Detail the indecisiveness and bureaucratic inertia of both the Clinton and Bush Administration. Are both administrations equally responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How can the U.S use the resources and the people it has readily available to achieve unity within the government and their agencies?
Essay Topic 3
Describe in detail the events of United Airlines Flight 175. Where did the plane crash? What were the names of the hijackers on board the aircraft? How did the passengers and flight crew react to the hijacking?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)