|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
2. Who was never fully engaged in countering al-Qaeda before 9/11?
3. All of the following were first responders to the World Trade Center (WTC) except:
4. Reports show that al-Qaeda has tried to acquire or make nuclear weapons for at least ________ years.
5. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Richard Clarke? Describe his obsession with Osama bin Laden. Was his obsession beneficial and useful to the U.S?
Essay Topic 2
Describe in great detail who KSM is and he's involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Is KSM alive today? If so, where is he? If not, how did he die?
Essay Topic 3
Describe in detail the arrest of Ahmed Ressam in the late 1999. What information was learned through his arrest? Was this information valuable to understanding the 9/11 attacks?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)