|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The end of which war created vacuums that bred new and unexpected scenarios of instability, primarily in the Middle East and South Asia?
2. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
3. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
4. Which country possess nuclear weapons and has come frighteningly close to war with nuclear-armed India over the disputed territory of Kashmir?
5. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is FISA? How did the FISA requirements cause confusion between U.S government agencies? How could these confusions be avoided in the future?
Essay Topic 2
Who declares, "This is a new type of war"? What is this statement in reference to? What is the significance of this statement?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the importance of the 9/11 hijackers use of cross-country flights. Where did the hijackers regularly fly to? How were these destinations useful to the terrorist plot they were planning to execute?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)