|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
2. When was al-Qaeda formed?
3. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
4. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
5. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How can the U.S use the resources and the people it has readily available to achieve unity within the government and their agencies?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Richard Clarke? Describe his obsession with Osama bin Laden. Was his obsession beneficial and useful to the U.S?
Essay Topic 3
How has Osama bin Laden taken advantage of using the mass media to communicate his demands to the U.S? In which ways has he used the mass media in the past? Give specific details.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)