|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
2. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
3. Which organization has made Afghanistan a test of the Alliance's ability to adapt to current security challenges of the future?
4. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
5. What is now the most important security objective of the U.S.?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the importance of the 9/11 hijackers use of cross-country flights. Where did the hijackers regularly fly to? How were these destinations useful to the terrorist plot they were planning to execute?
Essay Topic 2
What is a sleeper cell? What are the characteristics of a sleeper cell? Could any of the 9/11 hijackers be classified as a sleeper cell? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
How can the U.S use the resources and the people it has readily available to achieve unity within the government and their agencies?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)