|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
2. Which U.S. department now has the lead responsibility for problems such as protecting borders, securing transportation and other parts of our critical infrastructure, organizing emergency assistance, and working with the private sector to assess vulnerabilities?
3. As of 2001, how long had Iraq been an enemy of the U.S?
4. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
5. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the creation of the CIA. How did the Watergate and Pike and Church Committee investigations have a profound effect on the CIA's culture?
Essay Topic 2
Describe in detail the arrest of Ahmed Ressam in the late 1999. What information was learned through his arrest? Was this information valuable to understanding the 9/11 attacks?
Essay Topic 3
Describe in great detail who KSM is and he's involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Is KSM alive today? If so, where is he? If not, how did he die?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)