|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reports show that al-Qaeda has tried to acquire or make nuclear weapons for at least ________ years.
2. When did the FBI Counterterrorism Division believe a potential attack by Bin Laden was going to occur?
3. The end of which war created vacuums that bred new and unexpected scenarios of instability, primarily in the Middle East and South Asia?
4. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
5. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How can the U.S use the resources and the people it has readily available to achieve unity within the government and their agencies?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Richard Clarke? Describe his obsession with Osama bin Laden. Was his obsession beneficial and useful to the U.S?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the statement, "We have planes"? Who said this? How did this statement set the scene of the 9/11 attacks?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)