|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
2. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
3. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
4. Which country has been a problematic ally in combating Islamic extremism?
5. Throughout the period immediately following 9/11, there was strong suspicion that ________ was involved in the plot.
Essay Topic 1
Describe in great detail who KSM is and he's involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Is KSM alive today? If so, where is he? If not, how did he die?
Essay Topic 2
How has the internet and the World Wide Web helped terrorists execute terrorist plots? How has the internet helped U.S. agencies keep track of such terrorist plots?
Essay Topic 3
The Commission states that they do not know for certain why Hazmi and Mihdhar came to California, why do you suppose they chose California? What could California supply Hazmi and Mihdhar with that another U.S. state could not?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)