Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
2. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
3. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
4. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
5. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
Describe in detail the arrest of Ahmed Ressam in the late 1999. What information was learned through his arrest? Was this information valuable to understanding the 9/11 attacks?
How does one's culture and experience influence a person's perception of a place or region? Give an example from the text.
Detail the indecisiveness and bureaucratic inertia of both the Clinton and Bush Administration. Are both administrations equally responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Why or why not?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)