Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
2. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
3. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
4. Which country has been a problematic ally in combating Islamic extremism?
5. Throughout the period immediately following 9/11, there was strong suspicion that ________ was involved in the plot.
Essay Topic 1
Who declares, "This is a new type of war"? What is this statement in reference to? What is the significance of this statement?
Essay Topic 2
How has Osama bin Laden taken advantage of using the mass media to communicate his demands to the U.S? In which ways has he used the mass media in the past? Give specific details.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the "wall" that was placed between the FBI and the CIA before 9/11/2001. How was this "wall" created? How did the "wall" ultimately contribute to the execution of the 9/11 attacks? Has the "wall" since been torn down between the two agencies? Explain.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)