|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
2. What is CENTCOM?
(a) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(b) A computer profiling system.
(c) An al-Qaeda training camp.
(d) Central Command.
3. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
4. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(b) The U.S.
(d) Czech Republic.
5. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
2. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
3. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
4. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
5. Who is Afghanistan's President?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)