|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
(d) New York.
2. __________ is a uniquely implacable ideology that cannot be reasoned with and it must be destroyed and is subscribed to by only a small percentage of Muslims.
3. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
(a) The President.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The FAA.
4. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The BEA.
5. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the 9/11 attacks, to where was President Bush taken?
2. In 1998-1999, President Clinton was preparing the government for possible war against which country?
3. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
4. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
5. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)