|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
2. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
3. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
(a) Paul Wolfowitz.
(b) Richard Clarke.
(c) George Tenet.
(d) President Bush.
4. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
5. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(a) Cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country was the incubator for al-Qaeda and for the 9/11 attacks?
2. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
3. Who stated, "We're at war"?
4. Threat reports mentioning aircraft were passed to who?
5. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)