|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Census Bureau.
(b) United Nations.
(c) Refugee Resettlement.
(d) Soviet Union.
2. Who was the lead agency dealing with al-Qaeda?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FAA.
(c) The Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
(d) The Department of Defense.
3. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
4. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
(c) Southeast Asia.
5. What is another name for the analysis from the enemy's perspective?
(a) "Black Team" analysis.
(b) "Blue Team" analysis.
(c) "Red Team" analysis.
(d) "Orange Team" analysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
2. Reports show that al-Qaeda has tried to acquire or make nuclear weapons for at least ________ years.
3. Al-Qaeda exploited relatively lax internal security environments in Western countries, especially __________.
4. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
5. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)