|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
2. What is now the most important security objective of the U.S.?
(a) Satellite surveillance.
(b) Countering terrorism.
(c) Drug smuggling.
(d) Border patrol.
3. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Soviet Union.
(b) Census Bureau.
(c) Refugee Resettlement.
(d) United Nations.
4. Who is Afghanistan's President?
(a) Hamid Karzai.
(b) Ismail Omar Guelleh.
(c) Ilham Aliyev.
(d) Mikheil Saakashvili.
5. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The Empire State Building.
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
2. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
3. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
4. When was the last updated national estimate on the terrorism danger completed before 9/11?
5. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)