|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which organization has made Afghanistan a test of the Alliance's ability to adapt to current security challenges of the future?
2. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
(c) New York.
3. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
4. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
(b) Southeast Asia.
5. What is CENTCOM?
(a) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(b) A computer profiling system.
(c) An al-Qaeda training camp.
(d) Central Command.
Short Answer Questions
1. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
2. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
3. What was the name of the Iranian-supported worldwide terrorist organization?
4. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
5. In 1998-1999, President Clinton was preparing the government for possible war against which country?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)