|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On September 11, the nation suffered the largest loss of life on its soil, losing __________ people.
2. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
(a) Chief Information Officers Council.
(b) Inter-American Foundation.
(c) Chief Acquisition Officers Council.
(d) War council.
3. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The Capitol.
4. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
5. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
Short Answer Questions
1. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
2. As of 2001, how long had Iraq been an enemy of the U.S?
3. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
4. What is CENTCOM?
5. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)