|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
2. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
(a) The President's Sensitive Intelligence Meeting.
(b) The President's Daily Brief.
(c) The President's Daily News.
(d) The Sensitive Intelligence Meeting for the President.
3. Which WTC building fell first?
(a) Building 2.
(b) Building 1.
(c) Building 7.
(d) Building 3.
4. Which country possess nuclear weapons and has come frighteningly close to war with nuclear-armed India over the disputed territory of Kashmir?
5. After the 9/11 attacks, to where was President Bush taken?
(a) Offutt Air Force Base.
(b) Laughlin Air Force Base.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
2. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
3. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
4. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
5. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)