|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country was the incubator for al-Qaeda and for the 9/11 attacks?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
2. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
3. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
(a) War council.
(b) Inter-American Foundation.
(c) Chief Information Officers Council.
(d) Chief Acquisition Officers Council.
4. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
(a) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(b) Nawaf al Hazmi.
(c) Ahmed al Nami.
(d) Majed Moqed.
5. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reports show that al-Qaeda has tried to acquire or make nuclear weapons for at least ________ years.
2. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
3. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
4. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
5. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)