|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Refugee Resettlement.
(b) Soviet Union.
(c) United Nations.
(d) Census Bureau.
2. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
3. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
(a) Michael Bloomberg.
(b) David N. Dinkins.
(c) Rudolph Giuliani.
(d) George H. W. Bush.
4. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
(a) The FAA.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The BEA.
(d) The FBI.
5. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
(a) Mohamed Atta.
(b) Saeed al Ghamdi.
(c) Zacarias Moussaoui.
(d) Khalid al Mihdhar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
2. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
3. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
4. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
5. The U.N. has rightly equated "literacy as ________."
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)