|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
(a) Ahmed al Ghamdi.
(b) Mohamed Atta.
(c) Zacarious Moussaoui.
(d) Khalid al Mihdhar.
2. Which country possess nuclear weapons and has come frighteningly close to war with nuclear-armed India over the disputed territory of Kashmir?
3. All of the following were first responders to the World Trade Center (WTC) except:
(a) The fire department.
(b) The military.
(c) The police department.
(d) The emergency medical service.
4. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
5. The end of which war created vacuums that bred new and unexpected scenarios of instability, primarily in the Middle East and South Asia?
(a) Desert Storm.
(c) Cold War.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
2. What is a WMD?
3. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
4. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
5. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)