|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CENTCOM?
(a) An al-Qaeda training camp.
(b) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(c) Central Command.
(d) A computer profiling system.
2. What was the name of the Iranian-supported worldwide terrorist organization?
(b) Muslim Brotherhood.
(c) Jemaah Islamiya.
3. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
(a) Rudolph Giuliani.
(b) David N. Dinkins.
(c) Michael Bloomberg.
(d) George H. W. Bush.
4. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Empire State Building.
5. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
(a) Hudson Post.
(b) New York Airspace Czar.
(c) Hudson Corridor.
(d) Boston Post Corridor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
2. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
3. Which WTC building fell first?
4. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
5. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)