|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Iranian-supported worldwide terrorist organization?
(a) Jemaah Islamiya.
(d) Muslim Brotherhood.
2. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The Empire State Building.
3. When did the FBI Counterterrorism Division believe a potential attack by Bin Laden was going to occur?
(a) July 4th.
(b) December 25th.
(c) January 1st.
(d) October 31st.
4. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
5. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the lead agency dealing with al-Qaeda?
2. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
3. __________ is a uniquely implacable ideology that cannot be reasoned with and it must be destroyed and is subscribed to by only a small percentage of Muslims.
4. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
5. When was the last updated national estimate on the terrorism danger completed before 9/11?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)