|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
(a) Thomas Willett.
(b) George W. Bush.
(c) Rudolph Giuliani.
(d) Jacob Radcliff.
2. What is a WMD?
(a) Washington Military Department.
(b) The name of an unmanned drone.
(c) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(d) White House Military Defense.
3. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 29 minutes.
4. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
5. Which organization has made Afghanistan a test of the Alliance's ability to adapt to current security challenges of the future?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
2. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
3. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
4. What is CENTCOM?
5. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)