|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1998-1999, President Clinton was preparing the government for possible war against which country?
2. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
(a) Mohamed Atta.
(b) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(c) Zacarious Moussaoui.
(d) Ahmed al Ghamdi.
3. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
4. Which country possess nuclear weapons and has come frighteningly close to war with nuclear-armed India over the disputed territory of Kashmir?
5. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
2. Which country was the incubator for al-Qaeda and for the 9/11 attacks?
3. Threat reports mentioning aircraft were passed to who?
4. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
5. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)