|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is INS?
(a) Immigrant and Natural Selection.
(b) Inter-American Nations Security.
(c) Information for National Security.
(d) Immigration and Naturalization Service.
2. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
3. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
(a) Jacob Radcliff.
(b) Thomas Willett.
(c) Rudolph Giuliani.
(d) George W. Bush.
4. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
5. Who was the lead agency dealing with al-Qaeda?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Department of Defense.
(c) The Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
(d) The FAA.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1998-1999, President Clinton was preparing the government for possible war against which country?
2. Which WTC building fell first?
3. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
4. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
5. Which country possess nuclear weapons and has come frighteningly close to war with nuclear-armed India over the disputed territory of Kashmir?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)