|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(d) Cell phone.
2. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
3. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
4. The U.N. has rightly equated "literacy as ________."
5. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
(a) Chief Acquisition Officers Council.
(b) Inter-American Foundation.
(c) War council.
(d) Chief Information Officers Council.
Short Answer Questions
1. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
2. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
3. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
4. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
5. Which WTC building fell first?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)