|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
2. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
3. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Cold War.
(c) U.S.S. Cole.
(d) African Embassy.
4. When was the last updated national estimate on the terrorism danger completed before 9/11?
5. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Soviet Union.
(b) Refugee Resettlement.
(c) Census Bureau.
(d) United Nations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
2. Reports show that al-Qaeda has tried to acquire or make nuclear weapons for at least ________ years.
3. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
4. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
5. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)