|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
2. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
3. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
(a) The BEA.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The FAA.
4. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
5. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which WTC building fell first?
2. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
3. What is CENTCOM?
4. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
5. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)