|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CENTCOM?
(a) Central Command.
(b) A computer profiling system.
(c) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(d) An al-Qaeda training camp.
2. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
3. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
(a) George Tenet.
(b) President Bush.
(c) Richard Clarke.
(d) Paul Wolfowitz.
4. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
5. Which country was the incubator for al-Qaeda and for the 9/11 attacks?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
2. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
3. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
4. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
5. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)