|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Refugee Resettlement.
(b) United Nations.
(c) Soviet Union.
(d) Census Bureau.
2. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
(a) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(b) Majed Moqed.
(c) Nawaf al Hazmi.
(d) Ahmed al Nami.
3. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
(a) The President's Daily News.
(b) The President's Daily Brief.
(c) The Sensitive Intelligence Meeting for the President.
(d) The President's Sensitive Intelligence Meeting.
4. Which country has been a problematic ally in combating Islamic extremism?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. Throughout the period immediately following 9/11, there was strong suspicion that ________ was involved in the plot.
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
2. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
3. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
4. What is now the most important security objective of the U.S.?
5. All of the following were first responders to the World Trade Center (WTC) except:
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)