|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country possess nuclear weapons and has come frighteningly close to war with nuclear-armed India over the disputed territory of Kashmir?
2. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
(b) Czech Republic.
(c) Saudi Arabia.
(d) The U.S.
3. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(b) Cell phone.
4. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
5. Who stated, "We're at war"?
(a) President Bush.
(b) Richard Cheney.
(c) Richard Clarke.
(d) Rudolph Giuliani.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
2. In 1998-1999, President Clinton was preparing the government for possible war against which country?
3. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
4. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
5. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)