|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
(a) President Bush.
(b) Al Gore.
(c) Colin Powell.
(d) Richard Clarke.
2. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
3. What is CENTCOM?
(a) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(b) A computer profiling system.
(c) An al-Qaeda training camp.
(d) Central Command.
4. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
5. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
(a) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(b) Zacarious Moussaoui.
(c) Ahmed al Ghamdi.
(d) Mohamed Atta.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months before 9/11 were all the hijackers in the U.S.?
2. Who stated, "We're at war"?
3. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
4. Who is Afghanistan's President?
5. Which country has been a problematic ally in combating Islamic extremism?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)