|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which organization has made Afghanistan a test of the Alliance's ability to adapt to current security challenges of the future?
2. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(b) Cell phone.
3. All of the following were first responders to the World Trade Center (WTC) except:
(a) The emergency medical service.
(b) The police department.
(c) The military.
(d) The fire department.
4. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
(a) The President's Daily Brief.
(b) The President's Sensitive Intelligence Meeting.
(c) The President's Daily News.
(d) The Sensitive Intelligence Meeting for the President.
5. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
(a) War council.
(b) Chief Information Officers Council.
(c) Chief Acquisition Officers Council.
(d) Inter-American Foundation.
6. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
(a) Richard Clarke.
(b) Al Gore.
(c) Colin Powell.
(d) President Bush.
7. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The Empire State Building.
8. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
9. What is a WMD?
(a) Washington Military Department.
(b) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(c) The name of an unmanned drone.
(d) White House Military Defense.
10. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
(b) The U.S.
(c) Saudi Arabia.
(d) Czech Republic.
11. When was al-Qaeda formed?
12. Who stated, "We're at war"?
(a) Richard Clarke.
(b) President Bush.
(c) Richard Cheney.
(d) Rudolph Giuliani.
13. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
(a) Southeast Asia.
14. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
15. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Afghanistan's President?
2. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
3. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
4. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
5. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)