Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Refugee Resettlement.
(b) United Nations.
(c) Soviet Union.
(d) Census Bureau.
2. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
(a) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(b) Majed Moqed.
(c) Nawaf al Hazmi.
(d) Ahmed al Nami.
3. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
(a) The President's Daily News.
(b) The President's Daily Brief.
(c) The Sensitive Intelligence Meeting for the President.
(d) The President's Sensitive Intelligence Meeting.
4. Which country has been a problematic ally in combating Islamic extremism?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. Throughout the period immediately following 9/11, there was strong suspicion that ________ was involved in the plot.
6. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(b) Czech Republic.
(c) The U.S.
7. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(a) Cell phone.
8. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
9. What is now the most important security objective of the U.S.?
(a) Drug smuggling.
(b) Border patrol.
(c) Countering terrorism.
(d) Satellite surveillance.
10. All of the following were first responders to the World Trade Center (WTC) except:
(a) The fire department.
(b) The military.
(c) The police department.
(d) The emergency medical service.
11. Who was never fully engaged in countering al-Qaeda before 9/11?
(a) The Department of Defense.
(b) The Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The CIA.
12. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
(a) Mohamed Atta.
(b) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(c) Zacarious Moussaoui.
(d) Ahmed al Ghamdi.
13. What is CENTCOM?
(a) A computer profiling system.
(b) An al-Qaeda training camp.
(c) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(d) Central Command.
14. When was al-Qaeda formed?
15. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
(a) The FAA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
2. Who is Afghanistan's President?
3. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
4. The "Enduring Greedom" plan had ______ phases.
5. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)