|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the analysis from the enemy's perspective?
(a) "Black Team" analysis.
(b) "Orange Team" analysis.
(c) "Blue Team" analysis.
(d) "Red Team" analysis.
2. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
3. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 29 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
4. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
5. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
(a) The President.
(b) The FAA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
6. All of the following were first responders to the World Trade Center (WTC) except:
(a) The military.
(b) The fire department.
(c) The emergency medical service.
(d) The police department.
7. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
8. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
9. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
10. Threat reports mentioning aircraft were passed to who?
(a) The FBI.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The FCC.
11. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
12. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
13. On September 11, the nation suffered the largest loss of life on its soil, losing __________ people.
14. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
15. What is a WMD?
(a) The name of an unmanned drone.
(b) Washington Military Department.
(c) White House Military Defense.
(d) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
2. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
3. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
4. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
5. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)