|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is a uniquely implacable ideology that cannot be reasoned with and it must be destroyed and is subscribed to by only a small percentage of Muslims.
2. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 29 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. After the 9/11 attacks, to where was President Bush taken?
(a) Laughlin Air Force Base.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Offutt Air Force Base.
(d) New York.
4. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
(a) Michael Bloomberg.
(b) Rudolph Giuliani.
(c) George H. W. Bush.
(d) David N. Dinkins.
5. Who is Afghanistan's President?
(a) Hamid Karzai.
(b) Mikheil Saakashvili.
(c) Ilham Aliyev.
(d) Ismail Omar Guelleh.
6. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
(a) Rudolph Giuliani.
(b) Thomas Willett.
(c) Jacob Radcliff.
(d) George W. Bush.
7. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
(a) U.S.S. Cole.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) African Embassy.
(d) Cold War.
8. Reports show that al-Qaeda has tried to acquire or make nuclear weapons for at least ________ years.
9. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
(c) Southeast Asia.
10. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FAA.
(c) The BEA.
(d) The FBI.
11. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
(a) Richard Clarke.
(b) President Bush.
(c) Al Gore.
(d) Colin Powell.
12. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
(b) Czech Republic.
(c) The U.S.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
13. What is another name for the analysis from the enemy's perspective?
(a) "Blue Team" analysis.
(b) "Orange Team" analysis.
(c) "Black Team" analysis.
(d) "Red Team" analysis.
14. Which WTC building fell first?
(a) Building 1.
(b) Building 3.
(c) Building 7.
(d) Building 2.
15. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
(a) The President's Daily Brief.
(b) The Sensitive Intelligence Meeting for the President.
(c) The President's Daily News.
(d) The President's Sensitive Intelligence Meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
2. Al-Qaeda exploited relatively lax internal security environments in Western countries, especially __________.
3. What is CENTCOM?
4. When was al-Qaeda formed?
5. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)