1. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
2. What does FAA stand for?
Federal Aviation Administration.
3. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
4. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
6. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
Into the North Tower.
7. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
Crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.
8. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
This section contains 3,812 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)