Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1 "We Have Some Planes"
1. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
2. What does FAA stand for?
3. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
4. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
6. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
7. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
8. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
9. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
10. What does NORAD stand for?
This section contains 2,709 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)