Quiz: Chapter 8 "The System Was Blinking Red"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
2. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
3. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
b) Saudi Arabia.
c) The U.S.
d) Czech Republic.
4. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
a) Mohamed Atta.
b) Zacarias Moussaoui.
c) Khalid al Mihdhar.
d) Saeed al Ghamdi.
5. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp...
This section contains 331 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)