|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The end of which war created vacuums that bred new and unexpected scenarios of instability, primarily in the Middle East and South Asia?
(c) Cold War.
(d) Desert Storm.
2. Before 9/11, the ________ was the lead agency confronting al-Qaeda.
3. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
(b) The U.S.
4. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
5. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
(a) Richard Clarke.
(b) Al Gore.
(c) President Bush.
(d) Colin Powell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which WTC building fell first?
2. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
3. Who was the prominent preacher who stressed the importance of waging violent jihad and even personally pressed some members of the Hamburg groups to fulfill their duty to jihad by fighting in Afghanistan?
4. The U.N. has rightly equated "literacy as ________."
5. In the late __________ NORAD carried out exercises for a scenario in which terrorists would hijack and use commercial airliners as weapons.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)