|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
(a) The Defense Department.
(b) The Vice President.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The State Department.
2. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(b) New England Air Defense Sector.
(c) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
(d) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
3. When did KSM originally meet with Bin Laden to present a vague plan to hijack planes and use them as guided missiles?
4. Who issued two Presidential Decision Directives in 1995 and 1998 reiterating that terrorism was a national security threat and not simply a law enforcement issue?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) President Clinton.
(d) President Bush.
5. The outcome of the November 7, 2000, presidential election was not decided for how many days?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Taliban leader promised the U.S. to expel Bin Laden?
2. According to the Commission, the FBI should report regularly to ________ in its semiannual program reviews designed to identify whether each field office is appropriately addressing FBI and national program priorities.
3. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
4. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
5. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)