|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
(b) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(c) New England Air Defense Sector.
(d) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
2. Before 9/11, the ________ was the lead agency confronting al-Qaeda.
3. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
(a) The Justice Department.
(b) The State Department.
(c) The Defense Department.
(d) The Vice President.
4. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
(a) Before American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(b) After American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(c) After American Airlines Flight 77 crashed.
(d) After United Airlines Flight 93 crashed.
5. Who stated, "We're at war"?
(a) Richard Clarke.
(b) Richard Cheney.
(c) Rudolph Giuliani.
(d) President Bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
2. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
3. What agency would set personnel policies to establish standards for education and training and facilitate assignments at the national intelligence centers and across agency lines?
4. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
5. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)