|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
2. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
3. Who became the new national security adviser for the Bush Administration?
(a) Richard Clarke.
(b) Condoleezza Rice.
(c) Colin Powell.
(d) Donald Rumsfeld.
4. Which U.S. department now has the lead responsibility for problems such as protecting borders, securing transportation and other parts of our critical infrastructure, organizing emergency assistance, and working with the private sector to assess vulnerabilities?
(a) Secret Service.
(b) Defense Security Service.
(c) Director of National Intelligence.
(d) Homeland Security.
5. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
Short Answer Questions
1. The diplomatic effort shifted to Pakistan, whose ________ was a key backer of the Taliban.
2. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
3. Before a President election, candidates should submit the names of selected members of their prospective transition teams to the ________ so that those team members can obtain security clearances immediately after the election is over.
4. Which WTC building fell first?
5. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)