|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
2. By July 1999, the U.S. succeeded in labeling Afghanistan a state sponsor of __________.
(c) Military aircrafts.
3. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 120 minutes.
4. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
(a) The U.S. Air Force.
(b) The U.S Army.
(c) The Secretary of Defense.
(d) The Vice President.
5. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
(a) Mohamed Atta.
(b) Zacarious Moussaoui.
(c) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(d) Ahmed al Ghamdi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agency was formed to organize the work of the CIA and several defense agencies in space?
2. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
3. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
4. According to Director Robert Mueller, what is the FBI's top priority?
5. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)