|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stated, "We're at war"?
(a) President Bush.
(b) Rudolph Giuliani.
(c) Richard Cheney.
(d) Richard Clarke.
2. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
3. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(b) Cell phone.
4. Which country possess nuclear weapons and has come frighteningly close to war with nuclear-armed India over the disputed territory of Kashmir?
5. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
(a) It should reform its decadent culture.
(b) It should abandon the Middle East.
(c) It should convert to Islam.
(d) It should give Al-Qaeda $2.5 billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
2. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
3. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
4. What is "Gestapo"?
5. Al-Qaeda exploited relatively lax internal security environments in Western countries, especially __________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)