|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is EMPTA?
(a) Pakistani intelligence department.
(b) A precursor of VX nerve gas.
(c) Emergency Medical and Physical Training Association.
(d) The East Embassy building that was bombed.
2. Which hijacker left California to return home to Yemen?
(a) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(b) Nawaf al Hazmi.
(c) Majed Moqed.
(d) Ahmed al Nami.
3. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
(c) Soviet Union.
4. Bin Laden and KSM decided the hijackers would mainly have to be from __________ nations because they could get U.S. visas with less scrutiny.
5. When did a truck bomb explode in the parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the prominent preacher who stressed the importance of waging violent jihad and even personally pressed some members of the Hamburg groups to fulfill their duty to jihad by fighting in Afghanistan?
2. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
3. The outcome of the November 7, 2000, presidential election was not decided for how many days?
4. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
5. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)