|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
2. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
3. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Refugee Resettlement.
(b) Census Bureau.
(c) United Nations.
(d) Soviet Union.
4. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
(a) Southeast Asia.
5. Who issued two Presidential Decision Directives in 1995 and 1998 reiterating that terrorism was a national security threat and not simply a law enforcement issue?
(a) The FBI.
(b) President Bush.
(c) President Clinton.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
2. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
3. When did the FBI Counterterrorism Division believe a potential attack by Bin Laden was going to occur?
4. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
5. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York froze $215 million worth of Afghan ________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)