|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does NORAD stand for?
(a) National Office for Rescue of Aircraft Department.
(b) Northeast Organization for Response to Aircraft Demands.
(c) North American Aerospace Defense Command.
(d) National Office of Required Aerospace Defense.
2. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
3. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
(a) African Embassy.
(b) Cold War.
(c) U.S.S. Cole.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
4. What agency was formed to organize the work of the CIA and several defense agencies in space?
(a) National Capital Planning Commission.
(b) Office of Government Ethics.
(c) Office of Special Counsel.
(d) The National Reconnaissance Office.
5. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
2. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
3. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
4. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
5. When Bin Laden returned to Afghanistan from Sudan in May 1996, he was greeted by a reactivation of which U.S. agencies intelligence networks?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)