|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On September 11, the nation suffered the largest loss of life on its soil, losing __________ people.
2. The only budget power of the DCI over agencies other than the CIA lies in coordinating the budget requests of the various intelligence agencies into a single program for submission to who?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The President.
(c) The NCTC.
3. What was the "Hamburg Group"?
(a) The 4 jihadist from Turkey.
(b) The 4 jihadist from Yemen.
(c) The 4 jihadist from Russia.
(d) The 4 jihadist from Germany.
4. How many planes were originally planned to be involved in the 9/11/2001 plot?
5. According to the Commission, the National Intelligence Director should be located in the __________ office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was said to have visibly winced when he was informed of the desire of the U.S. to capture Bin Laden alive?
2. Which country was the incubator for al-Qaeda and for the 9/11 attacks?
3. By the late 1970s, what began to get directly involved in counter-terrorist operations?
4. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
5. Who was never fully engaged in countering al-Qaeda before 9/11?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)