|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(b) World war.
(c) Armed conflict.
(d) Civil war.
2. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
(a) Southeast Asia.
3. From the end of WWII until the late 1960s, the FBI operated, in part, as a kind of ________ ________ service.
(a) International dispute.
(b) Domestic dispute.
(c) Domestic intelligence.
(d) International intelligence.
4. In 1995, while Bin Laden was still in Sudan, its government began to perceive him as a __________.
5. When was the CIA created?
(a) After the Gulf War.
(b) After WWII.
(c) After the Cold War.
(d) After WWI.
Short Answer Questions
1. The U.S war planning committee immediately recognized the importance of which country?
2. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
3. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
4. Federal law prohibits the ________ from gathering intelligence on U.S. citizens or other people within the U.S. except as specified by FISA requirements.
5. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)