|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who maintained that al-Qaeda represented "point of the spear of radical Islam"?
(a) Richard Clarke.
(b) Colin Powell.
(c) President Bush.
(d) Al Gore.
2. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Refugee Resettlement.
(b) United Nations.
(c) Soviet Union.
(d) Census Bureau.
3. Before 9/11, the ________ was the lead agency confronting al-Qaeda.
4. By the late 1970s, what began to get directly involved in counter-terrorist operations?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The White House.
(d) The FAA.
5. What is a WMD?
(a) White House Military Defense.
(b) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(c) Washington Military Department.
(d) The name of an unmanned drone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
2. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
3. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
4. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
5. When did the FBI Counterterrorism Division believe a potential attack by Bin Laden was going to occur?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)