|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) Armed conflict.
(c) Civil war.
(d) World war.
2. By July 1999, the U.S. succeeded in labeling Afghanistan a state sponsor of __________.
(a) Military aircrafts.
3. What is another name for the analysis from the enemy's perspective?
(a) "Orange Team" analysis.
(b) "Black Team" analysis.
(c) "Red Team" analysis.
(d) "Blue Team" analysis.
4. NORAD existed to counter threats from the __________.
(a) Soviet Union.
5. What is CENTCOM?
(a) Central Command.
(b) An al-Qaeda training camp.
(c) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(d) A computer profiling system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NORAD stand for?
2. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
3. What is EMPTA?
4. What federal government was perhaps the least well-equipped branch of government to deal with terrorism?
5. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)