|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
2. What department has been established to assume responsibility for the defense of the domestic U.S.?
3. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
(c) The Saudis.
4. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
5. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
Short Answer Questions
1. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
2. Which organization has made Afghanistan a test of the Alliance's ability to adapt to current security challenges of the future?
3. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
4. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
5. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)