|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
(a) Census Bureau.
(b) United Nations.
(c) Refugee Resettlement.
(d) Soviet Union.
2. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 2001.
(b) October 2000.
(c) October 1999.
(d) October 1976.
3. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
(a) Hudson Post.
(b) Hudson Corridor.
(c) Boston Post Corridor.
(d) New York Airspace Czar.
4. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
5. Before a President election, candidates should submit the names of selected members of their prospective transition teams to the ________ so that those team members can obtain security clearances immediately after the election is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
2. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
3. Who ordered the National Security Council to coordinate a response against the terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center's parking garage?
4. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
5. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)