|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
2. Reports show that al-Qaeda has tried to acquire or make nuclear weapons for at least ________ years.
3. The U.N. has rightly equated "literacy as ________."
4. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
5. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
2. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
3. Bin Laden and KSM decided the hijackers would mainly have to be from __________ nations because they could get U.S. visas with less scrutiny.
4. Who is Afghanistan's President?
5. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)