|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
2. Which country has been a problematic ally in combating Islamic extremism?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
3. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
4. The American intelligence apparatus launched a full-press effort to disrupt suspected ________ plots.
(a) Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
(b) Armed Islamic Group.
(c) Fatah al-Islam.
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) Rear of the aircraft.
(b) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
(d) First Class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Afghanistan's President?
2. What agency would set personnel policies to establish standards for education and training and facilitate assignments at the national intelligence centers and across agency lines?
3. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
4. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
5. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)