|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the end of WWII until the late 1960s, the FBI operated, in part, as a kind of ________ ________ service.
(a) International dispute.
(b) Domestic dispute.
(c) Domestic intelligence.
(d) International intelligence.
2. What is another name for the analysis from the enemy's perspective?
(a) "Red Team" analysis.
(b) "Blue Team" analysis.
(c) "Orange Team" analysis.
(d) "Black Team" analysis.
3. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
(a) Rudolph Giuliani.
(b) Jacob Radcliff.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) Thomas Willett.
4. What was the "Hamburg Group"?
(a) The 4 jihadist from Yemen.
(b) The 4 jihadist from Turkey.
(c) The 4 jihadist from Germany.
(d) The 4 jihadist from Russia.
5. What is the name of the meeting of a small group of top advisers lead by President Bush?
(a) Chief Acquisition Officers Council.
(b) Chief Information Officers Council.
(c) War council.
(d) Inter-American Foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
2. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
3. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
4. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
5. Which country has been a problematic ally in combating Islamic extremism?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)