|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is EMPTA?
(a) A precursor of VX nerve gas.
(b) The East Embassy building that was bombed.
(c) Emergency Medical and Physical Training Association.
(d) Pakistani intelligence department.
2. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
(a) Boston Post Corridor.
(b) Hudson Corridor.
(c) New York Airspace Czar.
(d) Hudson Post.
3. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
4. Who is Afghanistan's President?
(a) Hamid Karzai.
(b) Mikheil Saakashvili.
(c) Ismail Omar Guelleh.
(d) Ilham Aliyev.
5. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
(a) The Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
2. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
3. What agency would set personnel policies to establish standards for education and training and facilitate assignments at the national intelligence centers and across agency lines?
4. The diplomatic effort shifted to Pakistan, whose ________ was a key backer of the Taliban.
5. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)