|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The American intelligence apparatus launched a full-press effort to disrupt suspected ________ plots.
(b) Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
(c) Fatah al-Islam.
(d) Armed Islamic Group.
2. Who stated, "We're at war"?
(a) Rudolph Giuliani.
(b) Richard Cheney.
(c) Richard Clarke.
(d) President Bush.
3. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(b) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
(c) New England Air Defense Sector.
(d) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
4. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 29 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
5. Who was the lead agency dealing with al-Qaeda?
(a) The Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
(b) The FAA.
(c) The Department of Defense.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
2. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
3. Who is Afghanistan's President?
4. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
5. Federal law prohibits the ________ from gathering intelligence on U.S. citizens or other people within the U.S. except as specified by FISA requirements.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)