|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
2. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
3. What was the "Predator"?
(a) An unmanned drone with video surveillance capabilities.
(b) A U.S. Air Force Jet used to attack Afghanistan.
(c) A U.S. missile used to attack Afghanistan.
(d) A U.S. satellite.
4. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) New England Air Defense Sector.
(b) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(c) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
(d) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
5. What department was established to consolidate all of the domestic agencies responsible for securing America's borders and national infrastructure, most of which is in private hands?
(c) Homeland Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
2. Who was never fully engaged in countering al-Qaeda before 9/11?
3. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
4. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
5. Who offered to attack Bin Laden's Derunta training camp in December 1999?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)