|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The outcome of the November 7, 2000, presidential election was not decided for how many days?
2. Threat reports mentioning aircraft were passed to who?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The FAA.
(d) The FCC.
3. What is CENTCOM?
(a) Central Command.
(b) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(c) A computer profiling system.
(d) An al-Qaeda training camp.
4. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
5. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) Armed conflict.
(b) World war.
(c) Civil war.
Short Answer Questions
1. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
2. What was the "Predator"?
3. As of 2001, how long had Iraq been an enemy of the U.S?
4. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
5. Which Taliban leader promised the U.S. to expel Bin Laden?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)