|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On September 11, the nation suffered the largest loss of life on its soil, losing __________ people.
2. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(b) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
(c) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
(d) New England Air Defense Sector.
3. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
4. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(b) The Northern Alliance.
(c) The U.N.
(d) The Southern Alliance.
5. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
(a) The U.S.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The U.N.
Short Answer Questions
1. Threat reports mentioning aircraft were passed to who?
2. What does FAA stand for?
3. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
4. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
5. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)