|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 29 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. Who stated, "We're at war"?
(a) President Bush.
(b) Rudolph Giuliani.
(c) Richard Clarke.
(d) Richard Cheney.
3. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
(a) Jemaah Islamiah.
(b) Islamic Army of Aden.
(c) Muslim Brotherhood.
(d) Baader-Meinhof Group.
4. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
5. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
2. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
3. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
4. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
5. What does ISID stand for?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)