|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) In a field in Pennsylvania.
(b) Into the North Tower.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) Into the South Tower.
2. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
3. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
4. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
5. What is CENTCOM?
(a) Central Command.
(b) A U.S. military base in Washington, DC.
(c) A computer profiling system.
(d) An al-Qaeda training camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told the Commission that "the system was blinking red" because the FAA warned airlines about an increased threat of hijackings, but the warning focused on overseas threats.
2. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
3. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
4. What is a WMD?
5. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)