|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
2. By 1997, the CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that al-Qaeda was planning attacks against __________ interests and was actively seeking nuclear materials.
3. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) New England Air Defense Sector.
(b) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
(c) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(d) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
4. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
5. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York froze $215 million worth of Afghan ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does FAA stand for?
2. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
3. When was the CIA created?
4. Who stated, "We're at war"?
5. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)