|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) The Capitol.
2. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
3. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
(a) It should abandon the Middle East.
(b) It should reform its decadent culture.
(c) It should give Al-Qaeda $2.5 billion.
(d) It should convert to Islam.
4. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
(a) After United Airlines Flight 93 crashed.
(b) After American Airlines Flight 77 crashed.
(c) Before American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(d) After American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
5. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
Short Answer Questions
1. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
2. Who became the new national security adviser for the Bush Administration?
3. Richard Clarke wanted to increase U.S. support for the __________ __________.
4. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
5. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)