|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
2. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
3. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
4. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
(a) Huachuca Farms.
(b) Pohakuloa Training Area.
(c) Tarnak Farms.
(d) Camp Navajo.
5. When was the CIA created?
(a) After the Gulf War.
(b) After the Cold War.
(c) After WWII.
(d) After WWI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
2. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
3. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
4. Who was the prominent preacher who stressed the importance of waging violent jihad and even personally pressed some members of the Hamburg groups to fulfill their duty to jihad by fighting in Afghanistan?
5. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)