|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) First Class.
(b) Rear of the aircraft.
(c) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
2. How was the August 7, 1998, attack on American embassies at Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam destroyed?
(a) By gunmen.
(b) By truck bombs.
(c) By WMD's.
(d) By hijacked aircraft.
3. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
4. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
5. What was the "Predator"?
(a) A U.S. Air Force Jet used to attack Afghanistan.
(b) A U.S. satellite.
(c) A U.S. missile used to attack Afghanistan.
(d) An unmanned drone with video surveillance capabilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Taliban leader promised the U.S. to expel Bin Laden?
2. Who informed the President that early indications of the 9/11 attacks pointed to al-Qaeda?
3. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
4. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
5. In mid-July 2001, new reports indicated that Bin Laden's plans encountered delays of up to ________ months.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)