|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
2. Richard Clarke wanted to increase U.S. support for the __________ __________.
(a) Southern Alliance.
(b) Eastern Alliance.
(c) Northern Alliance.
(d) Western Alliance.
3. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
4. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
(b) First Class.
(d) Rear of the aircraft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
2. By the late 1970s, what began to get directly involved in counter-terrorist operations?
3. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
4. When was the CIA created?
5. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)