|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
2. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
(a) African Embassy.
(b) Cold War.
(c) U.S.S. Cole.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
3. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
(c) Cell phone.
4. When did a truck bomb explode in the parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York?
5. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
Short Answer Questions
1. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
2. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
3. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
4. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
5. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)