|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the "Hamburg Group"?
(a) The 4 jihadist from Turkey.
(b) The 4 jihadist from Russia.
(c) The 4 jihadist from Yemen.
(d) The 4 jihadist from Germany.
2. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
3. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
4. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
5. The end of which war created vacuums that bred new and unexpected scenarios of instability, primarily in the Middle East and South Asia?
(b) Desert Storm.
(c) Cold War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
2. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
3. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
4. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
5. Which WTC building fell first?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)