|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
2. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
3. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
4. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 1999.
(b) October 2000.
(c) October 1976.
(d) October 2001.
5. When Bin Laden returned to Afghanistan from Sudan in May 1996, he was greeted by a reactivation of which U.S. agencies intelligence networks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
2. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
3. After 9/11/2001, U.S. officials learned from ________ intelligence that Moussaoui had attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.
4. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
5. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)