|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) World war.
(c) Armed conflict.
(d) Civil war.
2. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
3. The counter-terrorism meeting between Richard Clarke and the Bush Administration did not take place until when?
(a) 1 week before 9/11.
(b) 1 month before 9/11.
(c) 1 week after 9/11.
(d) 1 year before 9/11.
4. After the 9/11 attacks, to where was President Bush taken?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Offutt Air Force Base.
(d) Laughlin Air Force Base.
5. NORAD existed to counter threats from the __________.
(b) Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. The diplomatic effort shifted to Pakistan, whose ________ was a key backer of the Taliban.
2. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
3. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
4. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
5. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)