|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 29 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
2. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
3. A systematic approach to investigating possible surprise attacks has existed within the intelligence community since the ______ ______ attack of 1941.
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Cold War.
(c) U.S.S. Cole.
(d) African Embassy.
4. What does NORAD stand for?
(a) National Office for Rescue of Aircraft Department.
(b) National Office of Required Aerospace Defense.
(c) North American Aerospace Defense Command.
(d) Northeast Organization for Response to Aircraft Demands.
5. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside Mexico.
(b) Outside the United States.
(c) Inside Canada.
(d) Inside the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the CIA created?
2. What is CAPPS?
3. What is "Gestapo"?
4. When was the last updated national estimate on the terrorism danger completed before 9/11?
5. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)