|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that attacking Bin Laden's sources of __________ was an important component of the effort against al-Qaeda.
2. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) Armed conflict.
(b) World war.
(d) Civil war.
3. KSM stated that his hatred of the U.S. stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but from his disagreement with U.S. policy towards the ___________.
4. On September 20, 2001, President Bush linked ________ to the embassy and the Cole bombings.
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) First Class.
(b) Rear of the aircraft.
(c) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
2. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
3. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
4. By 1997, the CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that al-Qaeda was planning attacks against __________ interests and was actively seeking nuclear materials.
5. What does FAA stand for?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)