|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
2. When did the intelligence community first describe the al-Qaeda organization?
3. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
4. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
5. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside Canada.
(b) Outside the United States.
(c) Inside the United States.
(d) Inside Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afghanistan dropped from the U.S radar after the withdrawal of the ______ ______.
2. What does FAA stand for?
3. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
4. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
5. The federal government had some success in freezing ________ assets that reached the U.S. banking system.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)