|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Foresight and Hindsight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was never fully engaged in countering al-Qaeda before 9/11?
(a) The Department of Defense.
(b) The Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FAA.
2. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
3. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
4. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 1976.
(b) October 2001.
(c) October 2000.
(d) October 1999.
5. What is INS?
(a) Information for National Security.
(b) Immigration and Naturalization Service.
(c) Immigrant and Natural Selection.
(d) Inter-American Nations Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
2. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
3. When was the last updated national estimate on the terrorism danger completed before 9/11?
4. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
5. Who ordered the National Security Council to coordinate a response against the terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center's parking garage?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)