|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is EMPTA?
(a) The East Embassy building that was bombed.
(b) Pakistani intelligence department.
(c) A precursor of VX nerve gas.
(d) Emergency Medical and Physical Training Association.
2. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 2001.
(b) October 1976.
(c) October 2000.
(d) October 1999.
3. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
4. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
(a) Saudi Arabia.
5. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
(a) The "Bojinka Plot".
(b) The "Dirty Bomb Plot".
(c) The "Lackawanna Six Plot".
(d) The Shoe Bomber Operation".
Short Answer Questions
1. What federal government was perhaps the least well-equipped branch of government to deal with terrorism?
2. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
3. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
4. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
5. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)