|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
2. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
3. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
(d) The Soviet Union.
4. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) World war.
(b) Civil war.
(d) Armed conflict.
5. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became the new national security adviser for the Bush Administration?
2. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
3. In 1996, who was concerned enough about Bin Laden to set up a unit of about a dozen officers that would monitor him and plan operations against him?
4. When did a truck bomb explode in the parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York?
5. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)