|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
(b) The U.S.
2. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
(a) Rudolph Giuliani.
(b) George H. W. Bush.
(c) David N. Dinkins.
(d) Michael Bloomberg.
3. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 29 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
4. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
(a) Czech Republic.
(b) The U.S.
(c) Saudi Arabia.
5. In late 1999, which authorities broke up a cell with ties to al-Qaeda that was planning to attack a hotel in downtown Amman, Jordan, and several Christian holy sites?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
2. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
3. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
4. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
5. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)