|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In August 15, 2001, the FBI's Minneapolis field office took notice of who?
(a) Saeed al Ghamdi.
(b) Mohamed Atta.
(c) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(d) Zacarias Moussaoui.
2. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
(a) Jacob Radcliff.
(b) George W. Bush.
(c) Rudolph Giuliani.
(d) Thomas Willett.
3. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Lincoln Memorial.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Washington Monument.
4. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
(a) The Sensitive Intelligence Meeting for the President.
(b) The President's Daily Brief.
(c) The President's Sensitive Intelligence Meeting.
(d) The President's Daily News.
5. Federal law prohibits the ________ from gathering intelligence on U.S. citizens or other people within the U.S. except as specified by FISA requirements.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
2. Who was the prominent preacher who stressed the importance of waging violent jihad and even personally pressed some members of the Hamburg groups to fulfill their duty to jihad by fighting in Afghanistan?
3. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
4. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
5. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York froze $215 million worth of Afghan ________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)