|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Majority of the muscle hijackers settled in what U.S. state?
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
2. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
(a) U.S. Navy.
(b) Law Enforcement.
(c) U.S. Marines.
(d) U.S. Army.
3. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
4. In late 1999, which authorities broke up a cell with ties to al-Qaeda that was planning to attack a hotel in downtown Amman, Jordan, and several Christian holy sites?
5. Richard Clarke wanted to increase U.S. support for the __________ __________.
(a) Western Alliance.
(b) Southern Alliance.
(c) Northern Alliance.
(d) Eastern Alliance.
Short Answer Questions
1. The American intelligence apparatus launched a full-press effort to disrupt suspected ________ plots.
2. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
3. How many planes were originally planned to be involved in the 9/11/2001 plot?
4. Who offered to attack Bin Laden's Derunta training camp in December 1999?
5. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)