|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
2. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
3. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
4. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
5. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
2. What was the "Hamburg Group"?
3. Who became the new national security adviser for the Bush Administration?
4. Who killed Ahmed Shah Massoud?
5. The FDNY initial response began within _____ seconds of the first crash.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)