|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which WTC building fell first?
(a) Building 7.
(b) Building 1.
(c) Building 2.
(d) Building 3.
2. What is the name of the low-altitude "hallway" along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks?
(a) New York Airspace Czar.
(b) Hudson Corridor.
(c) Hudson Post.
(d) Boston Post Corridor.
3. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
(a) Southeast Asia.
4. On September 11, the nation suffered the largest loss of life on its soil, losing __________ people.
5. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) New England Air Defense Sector.
(b) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(c) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
(d) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
2. What is CAPPS?
3. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
4. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
5. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)