|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) earned a college degree in what subject?
(b) Computer science.
(d) Mechanical engineering.
2. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Aviation Association.
(b) Federal Airlines Association.
(c) Federal Airlines Administration.
(d) Federal Aviation Administration.
3. What was the name of the Iranian-supported worldwide terrorist organization?
(b) Muslim Brotherhood.
(d) Jemaah Islamiya.
4. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) Armed conflict.
(b) World war.
(c) Civil war.
5. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
2. The diplomatic effort shifted to Pakistan, whose ________ was a key backer of the Taliban.
3. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
4. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
5. The outcome of the November 7, 2000, presidential election was not decided for how many days?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)