|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 2001.
(b) October 1976.
(c) October 2000.
(d) October 1999.
2. Who killed Ahmed Shah Massoud?
(a) Al-Qaeda operatives.
(b) The Taliban.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) U.S. Marines.
3. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
(a) Rudolph Giuliani.
(b) George H. W. Bush.
(c) Michael Bloomberg.
(d) David N. Dinkins.
4. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
5. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Aviation Association.
(b) Federal Aviation Administration.
(c) Federal Airlines Administration.
(d) Federal Airlines Association.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
2. The American intelligence apparatus launched a full-press effort to disrupt suspected ________ plots.
3. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
4. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
5. What does NORAD stand for?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)