|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
(a) The "Dirty Bomb Plot".
(b) The "Lackawanna Six Plot".
(c) The Shoe Bomber Operation".
(d) The "Bojinka Plot".
2. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
3. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
(a) Tarnak Farms.
(b) Camp Navajo.
(c) Pohakuloa Training Area.
(d) Huachuca Farms.
4. What is CAPPS?
(a) No fly list.
(b) Passenger pre-screening system.
(c) A law passed to collect intelligence from foreign countries.
(d) A law enforcement agency of the FBI.
5. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
(a) America air raided Somalia.
(b) America withdrew from Somalia.
(c) America dropped the Atomic Bomb in Somalia.
(d) America regrouped and attacked Somalia again.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did KSM originally meet with Bin Laden to present a vague plan to hijack planes and use them as guided missiles?
2. By July 2001, Bin Laden was especially keen on hitting what U.S building?
3. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
4. NORAD existed to counter threats from the __________.
5. Who was to blame for the August 7, 1998 East Africa embassy bombings?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)