|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became the new national security adviser for the Bush Administration?
(a) Richard Clarke.
(b) Colin Powell.
(c) Donald Rumsfeld.
(d) Condoleezza Rice.
2. What is "Gestapo"?
(b) Atomic bomb.
(c) Secret police.
(d) Secret army.
3. In 1995, while Bin Laden was still in Sudan, its government began to perceive him as a __________.
4. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) FAA & NORAD.
(b) CTC & NCTC.
(c) NORAD & CAPPS.
(d) FAA & CBI.
5. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
Short Answer Questions
1. The outcome of the November 7, 2000, presidential election was not decided for how many days?
2. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
3. Who was the prominent preacher who stressed the importance of waging violent jihad and even personally pressed some members of the Hamburg groups to fulfill their duty to jihad by fighting in Afghanistan?
4. What is CAPPS?
5. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)