|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management?
(a) Thomas Willett.
(b) Rudolph Giuliani.
(c) Jacob Radcliff.
(d) George W. Bush.
2. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
3. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
(a) 29 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
4. ______ minutes after the first plane hit the Twin Towers, it is believed that an order to evacuate the tower was issued over the building's intercom system.
5. What is EMPTA?
(a) Emergency Medical and Physical Training Association.
(b) A precursor of VX nerve gas.
(c) Pakistani intelligence department.
(d) The East Embassy building that was bombed.
Short Answer Questions
1. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
2. What is CAPPS?
3. What does NEADS stand for?
4. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
5. What does FAA stand for?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)