|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The FBI conducted approximately ________ full field investigations related to Bin Laden in 2001.
2. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) NORAD & CAPPS.
(b) FAA & NORAD.
(c) CTC & NCTC.
(d) FAA & CBI.
3. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
(a) Crashed into the South Tower.
(b) Crashed into the Pentagon.
(c) Crashed into the North Tower.
(d) Crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.
4. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
5. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
2. Where did the first two hijackers arrive in the U.S.?
3. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
4. What was Mohamed Atta keen on attacking on 9/11?
5. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)