|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mohammed Atta traveled from Germany to ________, Czech Republic, before flying to the U.S.
2. By July 1999, the U.S. succeeded in labeling Afghanistan a state sponsor of __________.
(c) Military aircrafts.
3. What is "Gestapo"?
(a) Secret police.
(b) Secret army.
(c) Atomic bomb.
4. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
(a) The Shoe Bomber Operation".
(b) The "Lackawanna Six Plot".
(c) The "Dirty Bomb Plot".
(d) The "Bojinka Plot".
5. What is the name of the main mechanism for communicating sensitive intelligence to the President?
(a) The President's Daily News.
(b) The Sensitive Intelligence Meeting for the President.
(c) The President's Daily Brief.
(d) The President's Sensitive Intelligence Meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NORAD stand for?
2. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
3. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
4. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
5. Who killed Ahmed Shah Massoud?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)