|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. KSM stated that his hatred of the U.S. stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but from his disagreement with U.S. policy towards the ___________.
2. State and local law enforcement agencies were asked to exercise maximum vigilance and to report any suspicions to who?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The President.
3. When did KSM originally meet with Bin Laden to present a vague plan to hijack planes and use them as guided missiles?
4. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
(c) Soviet Union.
5. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 120 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
2. What is "Gestapo"?
3. How much time elapsed between the collapse of the first building and the collapse of the second building?
4. When did construction begin on the WTC complex?
5. According to Mihdar, Bin Laden was planning ______ attacks on the U.S.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)