|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1997, the CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that al-Qaeda was planning attacks against __________ interests and was actively seeking nuclear materials.
2. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
3. Despite the unprecedented level of intelligence warnings, how many contained specific information as to the timing or the targets of an attack?
4. Bin Laden and KSM decided the hijackers would mainly have to be from __________ nations because they could get U.S. visas with less scrutiny.
5. How many buildings made up the WTC complex?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was arrested on August 16, 2001, on immigration charges?
2. When did the FBI Counterterrorism Division believe a potential attack by Bin Laden was going to occur?
3. When did KSM originally meet with Bin Laden to present a vague plan to hijack planes and use them as guided missiles?
4. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
5. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)