|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the World Trade Center parking garage bombing and subsequent "landmarks" plot developed?
2. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
3. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside Canada.
(b) Outside the United States.
(c) Inside Mexico.
(d) Inside the United States.
4. The first two hijackers flew into the U.S. from what country?
(d) Southeast Asia.
5. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
(a) The State Department.
(b) The Justice Department.
(c) The Vice President.
(d) The Defense Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the CSGs foreign emergency response teams?
2. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
3. How many stories high were the Twin Towers?
4. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
5. What is "Gestapo"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)