|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
(a) The Southern Alliance.
(b) The U.N.
(c) The Northern Alliance.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
2. What is CAPPS?
(a) A law passed to collect intelligence from foreign countries.
(b) Passenger pre-screening system.
(c) A law enforcement agency of the FBI.
(d) No fly list.
3. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
(a) U.S. Army.
(b) U.S. Marines.
(c) Law Enforcement.
(d) U.S. Navy.
4. When did KSM originally meet with Bin Laden to present a vague plan to hijack planes and use them as guided missiles?
5. How many planes were originally planned to be involved in the 9/11/2001 plot?
Short Answer Questions
1. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
2. The counter-terrorism meeting between Richard Clarke and the Bush Administration did not take place until when?
3. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York froze $215 million worth of Afghan ________.
4. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
5. Where were the World Trade Center parking garage bombing and subsequent "landmarks" plot developed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)