|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
(a) Muslim Brotherhood.
(b) Islamic Army of Aden.
(c) Jemaah Islamiah.
(d) Baader-Meinhof Group.
2. KSM stated that his hatred of the U.S. stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but from his disagreement with U.S. policy towards the ___________.
3. Where were the World Trade Center parking garage bombing and subsequent "landmarks" plot developed?
4. What is "Gestapo"?
(a) Atomic bomb.
(b) Secret army.
(c) Secret police.
5. When did a truck bomb explode in the parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bin Laden and KSM decided the hijackers would mainly have to be from __________ nations because they could get U.S. visas with less scrutiny.
2. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
3. What does ISID stand for?
4. Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) earned a college degree in what subject?
5. Who was said to have visibly winced when he was informed of the desire of the U.S. to capture Bin Laden alive?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)