|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
(c) The U.S.
2. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
(b) Soviet Union.
3. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 2000.
(b) October 1976.
(c) October 2001.
(d) October 1999.
4. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) World war.
(b) Armed conflict.
(c) Civil war.
5. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
(a) Hani Hanjour.
(b) Omar Abdel Rahman.
(c) Bin Laden.
(d) Khalid al Mihdhar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
2. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
3. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
4. From the end of WWII until the late 1960s, the FBI operated, in part, as a kind of ________ ________ service.
5. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)