|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) In a field in Pennsylvania.
(b) Into the South Tower.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) Into the North Tower.
2. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
(a) The Saudis.
3. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
(a) U.S. Marines.
(b) U.S. Navy.
(c) U.S. Army.
(d) Law Enforcement.
4. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
5. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
2. What is the name of the Indonesian terrorist group that accepted Bin Laden's offer of an alliance with the purpose of waging war against Christians and Jews?
3. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
4. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
5. Who offered to attack Bin Laden's Derunta training camp in December 1999?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)