|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Gestapo"?
(a) Secret police.
(c) Secret army.
(d) Atomic bomb.
2. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
3. Who was to blame for the August 7, 1998 East Africa embassy bombings?
(b) Abu Nidal Organization.
(d) Armed Islamic Group.
4. What did President Clinton offer to Pakistan's President Musharraf in return for decisive action against the Taliban and al-Qaeda?
(a) Increased military support.
(d) The moon.
5. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) FAA & NORAD.
(b) FAA & CBI.
(c) CTC & NCTC.
(d) NORAD & CAPPS.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
2. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
3. What was the "Predator"?
4. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
5. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)