|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
2. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) First Class.
(b) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
(d) Rear of the aircraft.
3. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
4. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
(a) World war.
(b) Armed conflict.
(d) Civil war.
5. Where were the World Trade Center parking garage bombing and subsequent "landmarks" plot developed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1996, who was concerned enough about Bin Laden to set up a unit of about a dozen officers that would monitor him and plan operations against him?
2. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
3. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
5. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)