|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The federal government had some success in freezing ________ assets that reached the U.S. banking system.
(b) Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
(c) Muslim Brotherhood.
2. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
(a) U.S. Marines.
(b) U.S. Navy.
(c) U.S. Army.
(d) Law Enforcement.
3. What is CAPPS?
(a) A law passed to collect intelligence from foreign countries.
(b) A law enforcement agency of the FBI.
(c) Passenger pre-screening system.
(d) No fly list.
4. The counter-terrorism meeting between Richard Clarke and the Bush Administration did not take place until when?
(a) 1 week before 9/11.
(b) 1 month before 9/11.
(c) 1 week after 9/11.
(d) 1 year before 9/11.
5. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the World Trade Center parking garage bombing and subsequent "landmarks" plot developed?
2. In 1995, while Bin Laden was still in Sudan, its government began to perceive him as a __________.
3. In 2000, the U.S. and ________ succeeded in adding an arms embargo against the Taliban.
4. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
5. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)