|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
(a) Soviet Union.
2. What was the "Predator"?
(a) A U.S. Air Force Jet used to attack Afghanistan.
(b) A U.S. missile used to attack Afghanistan.
(c) A U.S. satellite.
(d) An unmanned drone with video surveillance capabilities.
3. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
(a) The Justice Department.
(b) The State Department.
(c) The Defense Department.
(d) The Vice President.
4. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
5. What did President Clinton offer to Pakistan's President Musharraf in return for decisive action against the Taliban and al-Qaeda?
(b) Increased military support.
(c) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Taliban leader promised the U.S. to expel Bin Laden?
2. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
3. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
4. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
5. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)