|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
2. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
3. Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) earned a college degree in what subject?
(a) Mechanical engineering.
(b) Computer science.
4. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
(a) The Justice Department.
(b) The Defense Department.
(c) The Vice President.
(d) The State Department.
5. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
Short Answer Questions
1. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
2. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
3. By July 1999, the U.S. succeeded in labeling Afghanistan a state sponsor of __________.
4. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
5. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)