|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. KSM stated that his hatred of the U.S. stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but from his disagreement with U.S. policy towards the ___________.
2. In 1995, while Bin Laden was still in Sudan, its government began to perceive him as a __________.
3. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
(a) Camp Navajo.
(b) Tarnak Farms.
(c) Pohakuloa Training Area.
(d) Huachuca Farms.
4. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
5. NORAD existed to counter threats from the __________.
(a) Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
2. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
3. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
4. What does NORAD stand for?
5. What was the "Hamburg Group"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)