|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside Mexico.
(b) Outside the United States.
(c) Inside the United States.
(d) Inside Canada.
2. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
(a) It should abandon the Middle East.
(b) It should give Al-Qaeda $2.5 billion.
(c) It should reform its decadent culture.
(d) It should convert to Islam.
3. What was the "Hamburg Group"?
(a) The 4 jihadist from Russia.
(b) The 4 jihadist from Germany.
(c) The 4 jihadist from Yemen.
(d) The 4 jihadist from Turkey.
4. When was the U.S.S. Cole bombed?
(a) October 2000.
(b) October 1999.
(c) October 1976.
(d) October 2001.
5. What is "Gestapo"?
(a) Atomic bomb.
(c) Secret police.
(d) Secret army.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
2. What is EMPTA?
3. In 1995, while Bin Laden was still in Sudan, its government began to perceive him as a __________.
4. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
5. When did KSM originally meet with Bin Laden to present a vague plan to hijack planes and use them as guided missiles?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)