|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Al-Qaeda Aims at the American Homeland".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1999, new intelligence emerged that Bin Laden would spend a night at a specific location in which city of Afghanistan?
2. When did KSM originally meet with Bin Laden to present a vague plan to hijack planes and use them as guided missiles?
3. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 120 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
(b) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
(c) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(d) New England Air Defense Sector.
5. How many planes were originally planned to be involved in the 9/11/2001 plot?
Short Answer Questions
1. KSM stated that his hatred of the U.S. stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but from his disagreement with U.S. policy towards the ___________.
2. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
3. Who joined with the U.S. and launched a joint diplomatic campaign to persuade the Taliban to expel Bin Laden?
4. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
5. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)