|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Al-Qaeda Aims at the American Homeland".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 120 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
2. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
3. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
(a) Educated, lower.
(b) Educated, middle.
(c) Uneducated, lower.
(d) Educated, upper.
4. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
5. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
(a) Omar Abdel Rahman.
(b) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(c) Hani Hanjour.
(d) Bin Laden.
Short Answer Questions
1. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
2. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
3. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
4. Who issued two Presidential Decision Directives in 1995 and 1998 reiterating that terrorism was a national security threat and not simply a law enforcement issue?
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)