|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Al-Qaeda Aims at the American Homeland".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
(b) FISA court.
2. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
(c) The Soviet Union.
3. The CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that attacking Bin Laden's sources of __________ was an important component of the effort against al-Qaeda.
4. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
(a) Uneducated, lower.
(b) Educated, upper.
(c) Educated, lower.
(d) Educated, middle.
5. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Hamburg group plan to attend flight school?
2. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
3. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
4. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
5. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)