|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Al-Qaeda Aims at the American Homeland".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
(a) The U.S Army.
(b) The Secretary of Defense.
(c) The U.S. Air Force.
(d) The Vice President.
2. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) FAA & NORAD.
(b) CTC & NCTC.
(c) NORAD & CAPPS.
(d) FAA & CBI.
3. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Aviation Association.
(b) Federal Airlines Association.
(c) Federal Aviation Administration.
(d) Federal Airlines Administration.
4. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
5. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. KSM stated that his hatred of the U.S. stemmed not from his experience there as a student, but from his disagreement with U.S. policy towards the ___________.
2. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
3. Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) earned a college degree in what subject?
4. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
5. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)