|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Al-Qaeda Aims at the American Homeland".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
2. What was the name of KSM's plot to blow up several American airliners over the Pacific ocean?
(a) The Shoe Bomber Operation".
(b) The "Lackawanna Six Plot".
(c) The "Dirty Bomb Plot".
(d) The "Bojinka Plot".
3. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) Into the North Tower.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) Into the South Tower.
(d) In a field in Pennsylvania.
4. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
(b) FISA court.
5. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Airlines Association.
(b) Federal Aviation Association.
(c) Federal Airlines Administration.
(d) Federal Aviation Administration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
2. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
3. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
4. What was the name of Bin Laden's main camp in Afghanistan?
5. Who was said to have visibly winced when he was informed of the desire of the U.S. to capture Bin Laden alive?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)