|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Al-Qaeda Aims at the American Homeland".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Federal law prohibits the ________ from gathering intelligence on U.S. citizens or other people within the U.S. except as specified by FISA requirements.
2. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
3. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
(a) America regrouped and attacked Somalia again.
(b) America air raided Somalia.
(c) America dropped the Atomic Bomb in Somalia.
(d) America withdrew from Somalia.
4. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
5. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
(a) Crashed into the South Tower.
(b) Crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.
(c) Crashed into the North Tower.
(d) Crashed into the Pentagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
2. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
3. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
4. Who was to blame for the August 7, 1998 East Africa embassy bombings?
5. What is EMPTA?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)