|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Al-Qaeda Aims at the American Homeland".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) FAA & NORAD.
(b) CTC & NCTC.
(c) FAA & CBI.
(d) NORAD & CAPPS.
2. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside Canada.
(b) Inside Mexico.
(c) Outside the United States.
(d) Inside the United States.
3. The CIA's Bin Laden unit knew that attacking Bin Laden's sources of __________ was an important component of the effort against al-Qaeda.
4. Where were the World Trade Center parking garage bombing and subsequent "landmarks" plot developed?
5. Who was the NSA supposed to notify of any suspicious domestic terrorist activities?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
2. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
3. In the late __________ NORAD carried out exercises for a scenario in which terrorists would hijack and use commercial airliners as weapons.
4. Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) earned a college degree in what subject?
5. Who was the Taliban's most important and most capable enemy?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)