|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Counterterrorism Evolves".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
2. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
3. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
4. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 120 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What federal government was perhaps the least well-equipped branch of government to deal with terrorism?
2. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
3. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
4. What does NORAD stand for?
5. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)