|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Counterterrorism Evolves".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
(a) Soviet Union.
2. By 9/11, the FAA's "no fly" list contained how many names of suspected terrorists?
3. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
4. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
5. When was the CIA created?
(a) After the Cold War.
(b) After WWI.
(c) After the Gulf War.
(d) After WWII.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
2. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
3. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
5. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)