|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Counterterrorism Evolves".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the CIA created?
(a) After WWII.
(b) After WWI.
(c) After the Cold War.
(d) After the Gulf War.
2. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 120 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
3. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
(b) New England Air Defense Sector.
(c) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(d) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
4. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
5. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
Short Answer Questions
1. From the end of WWII until the late 1960s, the FBI operated, in part, as a kind of ________ ________ service.
2. What does ISID stand for?
3. Approximately ________ of all spending on intelligence is within the Defense Department.
4. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
5. What is "Gestapo"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)