|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Counterterrorism Evolves".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
2. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
(a) It should reform its decadent culture.
(b) It should abandon the Middle East.
(c) It should convert to Islam.
(d) It should give Al-Qaeda $2.5 billion.
3. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
(a) Before American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(b) After American Airlines Flight 77 crashed.
(c) After American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(d) After United Airlines Flight 93 crashed.
4. By the late 1970s, what began to get directly involved in counter-terrorist operations?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The FAA.
(d) The White House.
5. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
Short Answer Questions
1. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
2. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
3. What is "Gestapo"?
4. When was the CIA created?
5. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)