|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Counterterrorism Evolves".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside Mexico.
(b) Outside the United States.
(c) Inside Canada.
(d) Inside the United States.
2. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
3. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Aviation Administration.
(b) Federal Airlines Administration.
(c) Federal Airlines Association.
(d) Federal Aviation Association.
4. What is CAPPS?
(a) No fly list.
(b) Passenger pre-screening system.
(c) A law enforcement agency of the FBI.
(d) A law passed to collect intelligence from foreign countries.
5. When was the CIA created?
(a) After WWI.
(b) After WWII.
(c) After the Cold War.
(d) After the Gulf War.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ increasingly became the province of non-sate actors during the 1980s and 1990s?
2. What was established to review proposed intelligence activities in the U.S.?
3. What does NORAD stand for?
4. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
5. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)