|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Counterterrorism Evolves".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
(a) Educated, upper.
(b) Educated, middle.
(c) Educated, lower.
(d) Uneducated, lower.
2. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
3. What does NORAD stand for?
(a) Northeast Organization for Response to Aircraft Demands.
(b) North American Aerospace Defense Command.
(c) National Office of Required Aerospace Defense.
(d) National Office for Rescue of Aircraft Department.
4. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
5. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
(b) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(c) New England Air Defense Sector.
(d) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ISID stand for?
2. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
3. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
4. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
5. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)