|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. NORAD existed to counter threats from the __________.
(d) Soviet Union.
2. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
3. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
4. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(b) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
(c) New England Air Defense Sector.
(d) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
5. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
2. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
3. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
4. What does NORAD stand for?
5. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)