|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
(a) After American Airlines Flight 77 crashed.
(b) After American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(c) Before American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(d) After United Airlines Flight 93 crashed.
2. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
3. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
(a) It should reform its decadent culture.
(b) It should give Al-Qaeda $2.5 billion.
(c) It should convert to Islam.
(d) It should abandon the Middle East.
4. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) Rear of the aircraft.
(b) First Class.
(d) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
5. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
(a) Educated, lower.
(b) Uneducated, lower.
(c) Educated, middle.
(d) Educated, upper.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
2. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
3. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
5. How was the August 7, 1998, attack on American embassies at Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam destroyed?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)