|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
(b) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(c) New England Air Defense Sector.
(d) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
2. What does ISID stand for?
(a) Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate.
(b) Immigration Service for Intelligence Directorate.
(c) Inter-Security Intelligence Department.
(d) International Security Immigration Department.
3. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside the United States.
(b) Inside Mexico.
(c) Inside Canada.
(d) Outside the United States.
4. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
5. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 120 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
2. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
3. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
4. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)