|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
2. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 120 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
3. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
(c) Soviet Union.
4. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
5. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
2. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
3. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
4. What does NORAD stand for?
5. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)