|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
2. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
(a) The Secretary of Defense.
(b) The U.S. Air Force.
(c) The U.S Army.
(d) The Vice President.
3. What does NORAD stand for?
(a) National Office of Required Aerospace Defense.
(b) North American Aerospace Defense Command.
(c) Northeast Organization for Response to Aircraft Demands.
(d) National Office for Rescue of Aircraft Department.
4. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
(a) Before American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(b) After United Airlines Flight 93 crashed.
(c) After American Airlines Flight 77 crashed.
(d) After American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
5. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
2. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
3. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
4. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
5. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)