|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) First Class.
(b) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
(c) Rear of the aircraft.
2. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
3. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
4. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) Into the South Tower.
(c) In a field in Pennsylvania.
(d) Into the North Tower.
5. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ISID stand for?
2. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
3. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. What does FAA stand for?
5. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)