|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
2. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
3. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) Into the North Tower.
(b) In a field in Pennsylvania.
(c) Into the South Tower.
(d) The Pentagon.
4. NORAD existed to counter threats from the __________.
(c) Soviet Union.
5. In the late __________ NORAD carried out exercises for a scenario in which terrorists would hijack and use commercial airliners as weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
2. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
3. What does ISID stand for?
4. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
5. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)