|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) Into the North Tower.
(b) Into the South Tower.
(c) In a field in Pennsylvania.
(d) The Pentagon.
2. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 120 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
3. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(b) Rear of the aircraft.
(c) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
(d) First Class.
4. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
(a) Educated, middle.
(b) Educated, upper.
(c) Educated, lower.
(d) Uneducated, lower.
5. How many planes where hijacked on 9/11/2001?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does FAA stand for?
2. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
3. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
4. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
5. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)