|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
2. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
3. What does ISID stand for?
(a) Inter-Security Intelligence Department.
(b) Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate.
(c) Immigration Service for Intelligence Directorate.
(d) International Security Immigration Department.
4. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
(a) Hani Hanjour.
(b) Omar Abdel Rahman.
(c) Khalid al Mihdhar.
(d) Bin Laden.
5. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
(b) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
(c) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(d) New England Air Defense Sector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
2. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
3. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
5. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)