|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) Into the North Tower.
(b) Into the South Tower.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) In a field in Pennsylvania.
2. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 120 minutes.
3. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
4. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
(a) After American Airlines Flight 77 crashed.
(b) Before American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(c) After American Airlines Flight 11 crashed.
(d) After United Airlines Flight 93 crashed.
5. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
2. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
3. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
4. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
5. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)