|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
2. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) FAA & NORAD.
(b) CTC & NCTC.
(c) FAA & CBI.
(d) NORAD & CAPPS.
3. What does NEADS stand for?
(a) New England Air Defense Sector.
(b) Northeast Air Defense Squad.
(c) Northeast Air Defense Sector.
(d) North Equator Air Defense Sector.
4. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
5. How was the August 7, 1998, attack on American embassies at Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam destroyed?
(a) By hijacked aircraft.
(b) By truck bombs.
(c) By gunmen.
(d) By WMD's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ISID stand for?
2. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
3. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
5. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)