|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bin Laden first warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
2. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
3. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside Mexico.
(b) Inside the United States.
(c) Outside the United States.
(d) Inside Canada.
4. Bin Laden stated that America can remedy the situation by all of the following ways except:
(a) It should give Al-Qaeda $2.5 billion.
(b) It should reform its decadent culture.
(c) It should abandon the Middle East.
(d) It should convert to Islam.
5. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) FAA & NORAD.
(b) FAA & CBI.
(c) CTC & NCTC.
(d) NORAD & CAPPS.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NEADS stand for?
2. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
3. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
4. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
5. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)