|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) CTC & NCTC.
(b) NORAD & CAPPS.
(c) FAA & NORAD.
(d) FAA & CBI.
2. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
3. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
4. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) Rear of the aircraft.
(c) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
(d) First Class.
5. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
(a) Crashed into the Pentagon.
(b) Crashed into the North Tower.
(c) Crashed into the South Tower.
(d) Crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
2. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
3. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
4. Any order to shoot down a passenger aircraft had to come from the President or who?
5. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)