|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 120 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
2. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Inside Canada.
(b) Inside the United States.
(c) Inside Mexico.
(d) Outside the United States.
3. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
4. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) CTC & NCTC.
(b) FAA & NORAD.
(c) FAA & CBI.
(d) NORAD & CAPPS.
5. In the late __________ NORAD carried out exercises for a scenario in which terrorists would hijack and use commercial airliners as weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
2. What does ISID stand for?
3. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
4. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
5. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)