|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Airlines Association.
(b) Federal Aviation Association.
(c) Federal Airlines Administration.
(d) Federal Aviation Administration.
2. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
(a) The Soviet Union.
3. What does ISID stand for?
(a) Immigration Service for Intelligence Directorate.
(b) Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate.
(c) International Security Immigration Department.
(d) Inter-Security Intelligence Department.
4. On 9/11 the number of NORAD alert sites had ____ fighter aircraft on alert.
5. In what country did Bin Laden and Zawahiri published a Fatwa in an Arabic newspaper?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
2. At the age of 23, Bin Laden was which type of fighter?
3. Fatwa is an interpretation of __________ law by a respected Islamic authority.
4. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
5. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)