|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "How to Do It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two principal government agencies were involved in the defense of the U.S. airspace on 9/11/2001?
(a) CTC & NCTC.
(b) NORAD & CAPPS.
(c) FAA & CBI.
(d) FAA & NORAD.
2. The only budget power of the DCI over agencies other than the CIA lies in coordinating the budget requests of the various intelligence agencies into a single program for submission to who?
(a) The NCTC.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The President.
3. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
4. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
5. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
(a) The U.S.
(b) The FAA.
(c) The U.N.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the mayor of New York city in 2001?
2. By 1991, bin Laden had forged alliances with Muslim terrorist groups and succeeded in recruiting _________ Muslims for terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.
3. On June 30, 2001, which country declared its highest level of terror alert?
4. When Bin Laden returned to Afghanistan from Sudan in May 1996, he was greeted by a reactivation of which U.S. agencies intelligence networks?
5. Which country is the front of much of the ideology and funding of Islamist terrorism?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)