|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Heroism and Horror".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
(a) Crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.
(b) Crashed into the North Tower.
(c) Crashed into the Pentagon.
(d) Crashed into the South Tower.
2. How many people were estimated to occupy the towers on any given day?
3. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
4. Where did American Airlines Flight 11 crash?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) In a field in Pennsylvania.
(c) Into the North Tower.
(d) Into the South Tower.
5. When was the CIA created?
(a) After WWI.
(b) After the Gulf War.
(c) After the Cold War.
(d) After WWII.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the "Predator"?
2. In Bin Laden's view, who is Islam's principal enemy?
3. Who was the prominent preacher who stressed the importance of waging violent jihad and even personally pressed some members of the Hamburg groups to fulfill their duty to jihad by fighting in Afghanistan?
4. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
5. The FBI in Minneapolis sought a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct a search on Moussaoui's ________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)