Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "From Threat to Threat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the majority of the hijackers sit in the airplane?
(a) First Class.
(b) In the jump seats of the aircraft.
(c) Rear of the aircraft.
2. Who offered to attack Bin Laden's Derunta training camp in December 1999?
(a) Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah.
(b) Abdul Rahman Yasin.
(c) Ahmed Shah Massoud.
(d) Ali Atwa.
3. Bin Laden used passages from the ______ to justify his actions.
4. Approximately what fraction of the hijackers set off the metal detectors or otherwise aroused the suspicion of airport security?
5. What happened after Somali warlords downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters in October 1993?
(a) America regrouped and attacked Somalia again.
(b) America withdrew from Somalia.
(c) America air raided Somalia.
(d) America dropped the Atomic Bomb in Somalia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1999, who imposed economic and travel restrictions on the Taliban?
2. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
3. In 1995, while Bin Laden was still in Sudan, its government began to perceive him as a __________.
4. Who was nicknamed "Blind Sheikh"?
5. How many members of the Hamburg group received a U.S. visa?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)