Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Counterterrorism Evolves".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many total terrorists hijacked the planes on 9/11?
2. After WWII, what was the chief agency involved in setting foreign policy and advising the President on foreign policy?
(a) The Defense Department.
(b) The Justice Department.
(c) The State Department.
(d) The Vice President.
3. Where did NORAD assumed that hijacked airline terrorist threats would originate?
(a) Outside the United States.
(b) Inside the United States.
(c) Inside Canada.
(d) Inside Mexico.
4. As of 1993, the public and Congress seemed convinced that treating terrorism that occurred on U.S. soil was a ________ ________ problem.
(a) U.S. Army.
(b) U.S. Marines.
(c) Law Enforcement.
(d) U.S. Navy.
5. The entire attacks of 9/11/2001 took a little more than __________.
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 120 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered the National Security Council to coordinate a response against the terrorist who bombed the World Trade Center's parking garage?
2. What does NORAD stand for?
3. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
4. When was President Bush informed of the 9/11 attacks?
5. In 1993, what item was proposed to be banned from passenger carry-on baggage but was rejected?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)