Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "The Foundation of the New Terrorism".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does FAA stand for?
(a) Federal Aviation Association.
(b) Federal Aviation Administration.
(c) Federal Airlines Association.
(d) Federal Airlines Administration.
2. By 1991, Bin Laden was running a worldwide network of front charities and businesses from where?
3. The hijackers where reported to have all of the following weapons except:
4. Between 1996 and September 11, 2001, Afghanistan became a kind of international headquarters of __________.
5. What "base" or "foundation" did Bin Laden establish to preserve his military structure for future jihads?
(c) Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Majority of the hijackers of 9/11 where from ________ , ________ - class backgrounds.
2. What happened to United Airlines Flight 93?
3. When did Bin Laden last warn of potential attacks against the U.S.?
4. NORAD existed to counter threats from the __________.
5. Who invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)